All Comments on 'Just Desserts'

by Xyta_Midnyte

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AddieBrownAddieBrownalmost 6 years ago
holy fuck!

If Addie listened to this while aboard a plane flying high over Europe all the way to UK, does that mean she joined the mile high club with you, Mistress?

Great great audio and amazingly sexy scenario!

Addie's totally gonna have a repeat on the flight back and hopefully this time her travel buddy will be asleep so she'll be able to dip a hand...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So glad you're adding more f/f. Thank you! I always look forward to your stuff. Happy Pride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please make another JOI for women!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not just for the ladies

Another wonderfully erotic story from the queen of hot audio. The story was well designed, well written and, it need not be said, performed with just the right intensity and humor. I especially enjoyed the delicious ambiguity of the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

I love the way you paint a picture with your words.

Very erotic.

Pdp68

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
By the way...

May I borrow those panties?

:-)~~~

Pdp68

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shy Siren

That was simultaneously the funniest and the hottest thing I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot of both. Wow.

You, ma'am, are good at what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You are a gift, ive had some of the best orgasms listening to your lovely voice. Thank you for the story!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: AddieBrown 06/07/18

Bwaah ahhahha, mile high club?

Sure, let's say it counts, lol!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/08/18

Plenty more F4F on the way and on Patreon too. Stay tuned for when it rolls around.

Happy pride to you too; last year, this year and all years to come!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/10/18

Another JOI? Hmm. I bet I could do that.

;-)

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: 06/12/18

Thank you very much. I do hope my audios are as accessible as possible for many listeners, so I'm glad to know this tickled you, even if not the intended audience.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon (Pdp68) 06/20/18

Cheers ears! I endevour to make my words as immersive and real as possible. Glad you enjoyed.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon (Shy Siren) 06/11/18

Bwa hhah ha, funny is what I want! Every now and then. What's sexiness without a little humour, right?

So glad you enjoyed the piece.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 06/01/19

You're very much welcome. I'm fond of this story and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I've been playing to your audios all morning, definitely need more for the women. You're so good at what you do you could probably seduce a nun with your words lol. You even made me get everything so wet I'll have to change the sheets! But im sure you like your pets to be so wet and horny that they beg for you.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteover 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 08/19/19

Haha, seduce a nun, hmm? Sounds like an audio challenge if you ask me! ;-)

You're right though . . . wet and horny . . . that's exactly how I like my pets. It's just perfect knowing how ready they are while I run my hands over them, feel out that wetness and . . . taste . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXyta_Midnyte@Xyta_Midnyte
Hey, I'm Xyta (Zee-taah), purveyor of sensual voice acting and erotic storytelling. Regular, exclusive audios may be found at: patreon.com/xytamidnyte fansly.com/XytaMidnyte xytamidnyte.gumroad.com/ For custom/personalised audio work contact via Literotica's feedback form to...