All Comments on 'Just Doing Her Part'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A lovely story

This was a lovely piece of writing. While it is erotic, I most enjoyed the way you developed the characters. It is nice to let us into their lives through conversation instead of the typical narration. Thank you.

CAP811CAP811about 15 years ago
very good

I liked how the story recreated the atmosphere of a time long gone and very different from now.

KoreavetKoreavetabout 15 years ago
1944

I wa only 12 when this took place, but I remember the urge to do something "for the boys". I used to go to the railroad station and run errands for troops on the trains going through Sacramento headed to the Pacific.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Really Good

Where was she when I shipped out? Good story.

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 11 years ago
Again and again.

Such a wonderful story, this is the 3rd time I read it and it still pulls the heart strings. I was in the submarine service and know how thrilling it is to have a picture in your mind of someone that cares. A great story that only a serviceman would understand. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ww2 story

Love ww2 stories but they are really in short supply. hope that you would write more.

adamgunnadamgunnover 7 years agoAuthor
Please PM me

Anonymous, I have a trove of WW2 stories that were published years ago on Ruthie's Club. I cannot repost them publicly - copyright issues - but I'd be happy to send them privately to you. PM me if you'd like me to do that.

And thanks for the nice comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
beautiful story

Thank you for the story. Really good read. Look forward to more WW2 stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

So very touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...