All Comments on 'Just Down the Hall'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT AS HELL!!!

Reading about these 2 virgin jocks made me bone up so many times and leak precome right along with them. Loved the lead in where the only dialog was going on inside their heads. Interesting technique. The sex was super too. Have to give it 5 stars!!!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
FAIL!

INCEST killed the story for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SUPER SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Incest was hot as hell to me....love to read more about their college and finding each other adventures. With any luck, they will be each others Mr. Right.

Don't read what you aren't interested in. Don't like leather? Don't go to a leather bar. Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A few details off...but hot story.

Great erotic story but needs detailing. You lost track of who was doing what to whom at one point. Follow the salad tossing and you'll find it.

Don't listen to the prudes. It's unbelievable that anyone could complain about "incest" on an erotic literature site. As was noted in the story, the "biblical" and in some states "legal" prohibition or taboo in regard to incest is due to the increased likelihood that recessive birth defects and genetic diseases might become dominant. That's kind of unlikely with two male cousins having gay sex.

It is not uncommon at all that cousins have their first same sex relations with a cousin. I know mine was and I still remember when and where it was that a two year older cousin first taught me the meaning of "any port in a storm" .

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
Really hot and well written

They sure did progress fast in the sexual exploration, but you managed to make it plausible. Hot guys - and being cousins does not equal incest, so ignore the comments moaning about that. I'd never had thought about that issue if they hadn't discussed it in the story.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years agoAuthor
OPPS!

Please allow me to apologize and grovel for forgiveness on the name mix up. Somehow, even with three full edits and reviews, I missed that sudden who's-doing-whom switch. I will now slink away in shame, swear off chocolate and masturbating for a month as penance, and paste a HUGE sticky note on my computer screen to make sure I never do that one again.

Thanks for all the votes and kind comments in spite of that screw up. Glad the story is being enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 hunks ... surprise we're cousins!

That was hot. I want to read more!

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
wow

I think you can totally develop this further it is so hot!!!! Awesome job and keep on writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please continue the story, would really like to see them start to fall in love with each other!!!

davejames2117davejames2117about 8 years ago
mmmMMMMMMMMMMMM

kendall you sure know how to get this speedo/ck/501 lover hard as you tell this story I love every one of your stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awww :(

Disappointed they're not really together.

Hawk66Hawk66almost 3 years ago

A practically flawless story. It was hot with two young studs, but the cousin twist hit home with me. As someone commented, it's not uncommon for same-sex or straight-sex forays to begin with cousins or other family. Was definitely the case for me. As long as it is consensual, experimentation is only natural. This is especially true of same-sex experiences. Only happens because of same-sex stigmas & fear that our uptight society instills in young men in particular. If you don't like the concept quit bitching & simply don't read it. Fuckin’ duh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...