Just Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing up a reading assignment, Ben decided to grab a late sandwich and Coke. He had skipped dinner and needed something to quell the grumbling coming from behind his abs. He walked over to the student union and after getting a sub, bag of chips, and a drink, he planted himself at a table off to the side, but one that gave him a good view of the people wandering around. He ate slowly and checked out each new guy that came through the dining area. Just as he was about done, his eyes enlarged at the same time his dick did. There he was! Chuckie Cheeks as he had begun to think of him, was strutting through the entrance. He was wearing bright blue nylon running shorts and had on a tee shirt that was at least one size too small and was showing off the well-defined chest and arms he had seen in the shower. Ben watched closely as he picked out a sandwich and soda and then turn to find a seat. 'Over here...come sit by me,' screamed in his brain, but his lips remained silent. Finally seeing the guy's face clearly for the first time had Ben's brain cells bumping together instantly. 'I do know him from somewhere! But where?' was all he could get the memory banks to regurgitate. Suddenly it hit him. 'It can't be...can it?'

* * * * *

* * * * *

While standing at the counter and deciding on a selection for his late snack, Tim felt the eyes on him yet again. When he turned to look for a place to sit and eat, his own eyes quickly found the source of the feeling. The cute guy from the dorm was here and staring at him. As he looked him over, Tim wasn't positive it was who he thought it was, but he grinned and headed straight for the table to find out. Even if this guy wasn't the cousin he hadn't seen in so long, he wanted to meet this guy anyway. Sauntering over casually, he dropped down at the table next to him to settle the mystery.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Ben was a combination of total fear and nearly unrestrained excitement as the hunk came closer. When he picked the table next to him to sit at, Ben felt his cock begin to grow. He wanted to speak, but his mouth wouldn't work. As he kept stealing glances at the guy's face, Ben's brain was fighting with itself. 'It has to be him. But it's been four years. Are you sure? I think so. Then say something and find out. But what if it isn't? But what if it is?' The debate going on between his ears was making him crazy.

8===>

They traded smiles and looked at each other for a moment. Finally breaking the uneasy silence, Tim poised a one-word question. "Ben?"

"Tim? Is that really you?" he responded as his lips formed a wide smile.

Tim mirrored a big grin back. "Sure the hell is, cuz. Sonbitch! How long has it been?"

Ben offered a fist bump as he answered, "More than four years dude!"

"I saw you in the dorm bathroom the other day, but wasn't sure." Looking Ben up and down, he added, "Man you have changed. Last time I saw you, you were about a foot shorter and scrawny as an anorexic scarecrow."

Ben laughed. "Well the last time I saw you, you weren't any taller than I was and had enough baby fat yet to be the Pillsbury Doughboy's double." He stood up to move to the table with Tim, but allowed his eyes to cruise over his body first. "But you sure look a lot better now." He blushed from the bluntness of the words as he sat down.

"Good genes and four years of high school sports had a lot to do with it." Tim leaned back in his chair and gave his cousin the same once-over, but spending extra time on the upper chest showing through the thin pullover and the hard thighs stretching his shorts. 'He may be my cousin, but he is a fucking turn-on,' Tim told himself. He didn't really need to since his cock had gone to full staff while looking him over. "You've filled out real well too, Ben," he stated. 'And so has your dick if that bulge means anything,' zinged through his head. Tim's hand reached over to squeeze a thigh. "Damn! Those legs are like rocks and with those pecs, I'm guessing swim team...right?"

The touch from Tim only intensified the strain Ben's cock was making on his tight cargos. He knew he was leaking pre into his boxers too. "Y-y-yeah...co-captain my junior and senior years," he stammered. 'Oh my God! I'm boning up over my cousin and can barely talk,' he thought. "That tee you're wearing says your abs are better than mine though," he complimented as he let his eyes wander down even further to check out the whole package that was his long-lost cousin. The lump he saw in the now tenting running shorts was more than obvious. Ben's brain spoke to him. 'Oh fuck! He is hard too! How wrong is this?'

The two cousins had been enjoying their reunion for only about a half hour when the announcement the student union was closing was made. Ben asked, "You want to talk some more? I managed to score a private room by accident if you do, and have a six pack of Bud we can split."

Tim livened up even more than he had been at that prospect. 'The way you have me turned on, I don't know if being alone with you is a good idea...but I don't care,' was the short-lived discussion in his brain. "Sure. My first class isn't until 10AM, so just do a last call by 2AM and I'm fine."

"Let's rock and roll then," Ben declared as he stood up. He watched closely as Tim rose from his seat and did a barely concealed crotch adjustment hopelessly trying to hide the hard-on he was sporting. The one Ben had was showing just as bad in his tight cargo shorts but for some reason he wanted Tim to see it and left it alone. Just minutes later, he was unlocking his door. "Welcome to the crib," he announced as he flipped on a light. "Make yourself at home."

"That means I can get naked?" Tim jested.

"Whatever floats your boat man. I usually am when I'm here," Ben shot back with a grin on his face. 'I can only wish,' was the thought he let tempt him. Unfortunately, Tim only slipped off his sneaks and took possession of the chair in front of the study desk. Ben did likewise before sitting down on the bed.

They were soon entangled in a conversation that ran the gamut of the latest updates on the families, including the dirt; to highlights of each other's high school years and hobbies. They had a good laugh when they discovered they both shared the same two favorite things to do when not playing sports or in school: mountain biking and jacking off. For being two good looking jocks, the one thing that was suspiciously missing during the long exchanges, was the typical dating tales and bragging about sexual conquests. Neither had mentioned much about females beyond passing comments about prom dates and homecoming dances, but neither had admitted their virginity either. Tim finally took the plunge and broke the ice with, "So cuz...truth or dare time. You still waiting to get your cherry popped for real?"

Ben blushed a little and mumbled, "Truth. Don't laugh, but yeah." The look he got back said the question in his mind was okay to ask. "Truth or dare back...what about you?"

"Don't feel pregnant dude," Tim replied. "Truth. Me too. I've had handfuls of tit a few times, but..." He just let the rest of the explanation fade away.

Ben half smiled before speaking. "I got some stink finger once, and...well...nothing that really counted beyond that I guess you would say." Not being totally certain where this tête-à-tête would go now, he decided to at least make a move to open things up a little more just in case Tim needed some incentive. He stood up and announced as he peeled off his shirt, "Man, I am over these clothes and getting comfortable."

"Go for it," was the initial salvo back from Tim as he slipped his tee off also. That was followed with, "Lose the shorts too if you want." The ending one came with a grin: "It's just us guys."

It was impossible to miss the way Tim was looking over his bare upper torso as Ben reached down to unsnap his cargos. He wasn't sure if it was due to the defined pecs and arms swimming had provided him or the hopeful chance there was some lust involved. His own desires as he looked over the hard chest and rippled abs of his cousin had made him half hard, but his fingers found his zipper and slid it down anyway. By the time he had pushed the pants to his ankles, Tim had already stripped out of the running shorts. The skimpy lime green bikini briefs he was wearing left even less to the imagination than the red swim team Speedos Ben was used to seeing packed almost as tight. Even though he gazed at the impressive lump showing, what he really wanted at that moment was to see how the clingy fabric looked from the backside. Finding a bravado he didn't know he had, Ben ordered, "Turn around and show it all off, stud."

Tim only grinned and used the ball of one foot to do an almost military spin. Glancing back over his shoulder, he asked, "Think my ass would look even better in one of those strings you swimmer guys call a suit?"

Ben didn't answer at first because he was mesmerized by the way Tim's cheeks rode perfectly in the stretched cotton. With Tim's six foot plus height, the few square inches of his body that was still covered created a full picture that was nothing less than so completely erotic, that his cock grew enough for the tip to be trying to find an escape from the waistband of his boxers. Finally finding his voice again, Ben responded with, "I dunno if it could look any better, dude." He gulped in some air hoping that statement wasn't over the line.

Tim laughed out a "Thanks, man," and turned back around even though his own tool had fully hardened too and was barely held back by the cloth as it snaked across his pelvis. He looked over Ben again closely and then reached out to slide a hand over his pecs. "You really got these from just swimming?"

Ben swallowed the moan that tried to escape his lips as Tim touched his chest. His cock twitched almost violently and "Umm, yeah," was all he managed to let leak out at first. "The coach always said that ten laps a day of the pool doing breast strokes was better than a week of bench pressing in the weight room for chest development," was added once he found his breath again.

Tim's hand strayed across Ben's man boobs once more as he nodded his head. "Sure looks like it worked," he offered while letting a finger drag slowly over the left nipple.

Ben shuddered. He then felt the goose bumps rise on his forearms when Tim's finger brushed against the right one. 'Is he doing this to me on purpose?' raced through his mind. A quick glance down let him see the large wet stain on the lime bikinis. 'Fuck! He must be leaking pre like a dripping faucet.' Just before Tim stopped his touches, Ben reviewed the last few moments in his mind and surmised to himself: 'I think he is getting into this as much as I am.'

It took every bit of restraint he could find within himself to keep Tim from tracing his fingers down Ben's flat stomach and grasping the bulge that seemed to be trying to rip out the threads of his boxers. 'Touch me like I just touched you so I know it's okay to go further,' he asked silently. 'Touch me anyway you want to. Just fuckin' touch me please!' He permitted a light moan to slip out when Ben seemed to have heard him by dancing his fingertips over Tim's hard pecs. He blushed and stammered out an excuse that even sounded lame to his own ears. "Sorry, Ben. My nips are real sensitive and I get turned on real easy with them."

"Oh really?" came from Ben with a smirk. "Just how turned on does it make you?" was followed by tweaking both of Tim's nipples at the same time with a thumb and index finger from both hands. He knew he had probably just entered territory he couldn't backtrack from, and hoped the move was taken as it had meant to be. Otherwise, he was totally screwed if he had read the signals wrong. The way the nubs responded by instantly hardening and the moan from Tim's lips provided most of the answer.

"Fuckin' A," finally seeped from Tim's mouth and his hands grabbed Ben's waist to strengthen his quivering legs. Looking deep into his eyes, Tim slowly let his hands move to the front of Ben's boxers and massaged his erection. "Looks like more than my nips are getting hard," he teased as his hand worked the hidden boner. "Bet it will twitch even more if I..." He didn't finish the statement...just jammed his hand through the fly and took the warm flesh he found in his palm.

Ben's eyes snapped shut as he felt the squeezes begin. "Oh hell yes," he whimpered as he felt the first hands ever beside his own begin working his tool. He reached around Tim and used both hands to grope the luscious globes that so fascinated him.

"Yeah baby!" was the cry coupled with another moan from Tim as Ben worked his butt cheeks like he was kneading bread. He laid his head on Ben's shoulder and kissed his neck as he continued tugging on the throbbing cock in his hand. His mouth moved higher and chewed on an earlobe. He traced the ridges of the ear with his tongue tip and then slathered his way over Ben's cheek. Caught up in the moment, he didn't think at all as he licked Ben's lips and then forced his tongue between them.

Ben's lips parted easily and eagerly as he felt Tim's tongue intruding. He yanked him tight to his body and rubbed Tim's ass with even more enthusiasm as he sucked on the invading tongue. As their passionate making-out and crotch grinding reached a pinnacle, he suddenly pulled his mouth away. "Tim...should we really be doing this?" he questioned. "I mean...we are related after all."

Tim grinned. "So we are 'kissing cousins' that are headed for much more I hope." While he let that thought sink in to Ben, his lips and hands got busy again to hopefully help convince him.

"You mean it doesn't bother you, Tim?"

"Just because your dad and my mother were brother and sister just makes us blood....barely. It doesn't mean one of us will get pregnant and pop out a kid with three eyes." He hesitated and then added, "Why? You wanna stop?" The question was almost moot as all four of their hands had yet to cease roaming and rubbing and fondling.

"Well no. Not really." Ben responded with a smile. "Not unless you want to."

Tim grinned back. "Hell no! This is the most aroused I ever been and I want to see how much more excited your cute ass can make me." His fingers slipped to Ben's waistband and as he pushed the loose boxers down the strong thighs, he added, "And that means we need to get naked."

The beaming smile that appeared on Ben's face came along with his hands nearly tearing Tim's skimpy briefs off. After they both shook their underwear from their toes, they stood back and drank in each other's nudeness. Ben admiring the endowment that was pointing straight at him, and Tim licking his lips over the unbelievably thick forest of blond curlies Ben's slightly shorter but thicker cock was standing up in.

"Shit are you hung," Ben panted while keeping his eyes pinned on at least seven or more inches of throbbing flesh.

Tim reached over and wandered his fingers around in Ben's pube patch. "Yours isn't anything to sneeze at cuz. And you have the hottest man patch I have ever seen." He kept leaving fingerprints all over Ben's groin and enjoying the attention Ben's hand was giving his shaft.

"I wanna taste it," was all that was said before Ben slumped to his knees. He took Tim's cock in one palm, used the other to cup his balls, and looked up for approval.

Tim twisted his fingers in Ben's thick blond hair and simply smiled at first. As soon as Ben leaned forward and swiped his tongue tip over the oozing mushroom, Tim moaned but also got out, "Don't make me cum yet. I'm eating yours too first." After that, for the next few minutes he only made noises of pleasure as Ben's mouth explored every single inch of his cousins silky pole. When he felt a warning rumble from his balls, he pulled Ben to his feet and kissed him again. After breaking the embrace he explained, "I was getting close, so now it's your turn."

Before Tim could lower himself to the floor, Ben stopped him. "I've got another plan than just you sucking me," was cryptically uttered. Ben took Tim's hand in his and led him to the bed. He stretched out on the sheets and grinned. "Lay down on top of me and we can do each other, hunk," was the demand.

Tim's cock bounced in the air at the thought of them sixty-nining, and he immediately joined him and covered Ben's body with his. He wasted no time in taking Ben's tool through his lips and was soon letting himself be completely impaled thanks to Ben licking and chewing on his nuts. He was lost in his own world enjoying the sensations of Ben's cock rubbing on his tongue and his hips jousting up into his face. Suddenly every nerve in his body electrified as Ben made a totally unexpected move and Tim cried out best he could with his mouth stuffed full.

Ben had spent little time mouthing Tim's cock, but instead concentrated on soaking his balls with saliva. After inhaling them into his mouth and then rolling them around on his tongue, Ben spit them out and tugged gently on the loose skin of his sac with his teeth. As much as he was enjoying the unique feel of Tim's low hangers on his lips, the view above them was his true intention. His hands had been working the beautiful twin globes while he teased Ben's nuts and he finally used both hands to push the tight cheeks apart. He stared at the winking flesh eye for only a couple of seconds, thinking to himself, 'Any ass that looks this good just has to taste even better.' Completely dedicated now, he moved in and dragged his moist tongue over the twitching pink spot. The intense quivering that came from Tim and the increased vigor of his mouth working Ben's rod was an unqualified statement that he was loving this new experience. Ben used both palms to spread the hard buns of his cousin even wider and pasted his face as tight as he could between them.

When Ben's tongue pierced his virgin ring, Tim shuddered. He had never felt anything so insanely good in his life. He abandoned Ben's cock only long enough to beg, "Please don't stop," and immediately swallowed him again. The tongue pressed in deeper and Tim wiggled back into it with total lust and desire for more. By the time Tim felt the lips jammed as tight as they could be and the light stubble on Ben's chin scraping his split, the invasion of his man pussy was being accompanied by tender chewing. He knew he was dripping precum all over Ben and could already feel the main juice looking for the escape route. Once again freeing his mouth, he warned, "Gawd does that feel great, but ease off for a bit or you're gonna make me cum."

Tim grinned to himself and then wedged his tongue in as deep as it could physically go one last time. He left a large amount of spit on Ben's pucker as he pulled his face off. Quickly getting his index finger as wet as could in his mouth, he started teasing the same spot he had just vacated. "You like that do you, cuz?" came just as the finger poked the rosebud open.

"Fuck yeah!" Tim threw back along with his hips pushing against the newest intrusion. When Ben's finger easily slipped past the second digit, he moaned out, "A lot better than me doing myself when I beat off." As he felt the second finger probing, he whimpered out, "Oh yes! More babe!" and went back to sucking Ben.

Ben soon had both fingers working inside Tim's cavern and felt him loosing up with each drive in and out he made. While his hand toiled to excite Tim more, his mouth joined in making oral love to the cheeks he had wanted so badly. His tongue licked them. His lips planted sensuous kisses all over them. His face rubbed them like a cat marking territory. He paused his efforts only long enough to state, "I love your ass Tim. It's so hot and so tight." He yanked his fingers free and went back to tossing Tim's salad with renewed gusto. The only warning he gave before slipping his tongue back inside was, "And tastes so good."