Just Down the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim suddenly withdrew from Ben's shaft and sat up on his face. He began gyrating his hips and seemingly trying to have his ass take in Ben's entire head. "Oh fuck yeah! Eat that hot ass then! Jam it full and eat it like you really want to!"

The dirty talk made Ben's cock burp up a huge new wad of pre and made him chow down even more. Neither one of them was in control of the other, but both were doing their best at maxing the desire for each other. Tim kept up with the squirming on Ben's nose and encouraging him verbally. Ben kept up his butt munching until Tim's vocalizations were nothing more than whimpers again. He knew his cousin was where he couldn't resist and then pushed him forward and slapped each hard cheek. "I think you like being stuffed," he said simply as his finger penetrated Tim again.

At first, Tim only nodded his head and clinched on Ben's finger. As he felt it go deeper he turned his head and grinned devilishly. "I'm sure not complaining about it, am I?" He then bounced hard and casually added, "I think you want more than your finger or tongue in there though." The smile on his face said 'Ball's in your court now.'

"Don't be making a challenge you aren't ready to live up to," Ben threw back as he pushed his finger in knuckle deep. The deep cry of pleasure he got back told him what he wanted to know. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered as he pushed Tim forward. Ben moved at the same time and positioned himself on his knees between Tim's legs. He pressed his crotch tight up against those magnificent buns and wrapped his arms around Tim's sculptured chest. He took a few rapid humps with his hips and then leaned in to kiss the back of Tim's neck. "I'm willing if you are," he cooed in Tim's ear as he fumbled his cock into the crevice.

"Just remember it's just as virgin as any frigid old maid's twat." Tim's words were meant as a caution, but his squirming against Ben was also an unstated go ahead.

Ben pressed the tip of his mushroom to Tim's boy flower. Just as he moved enough to pop through the ring, he paused to give him one last out with, "You really want my toy in your box?"

Tim decided to settle the question by shifting backwards and take half of Ben's cock all on his own. He looked over his shoulder and grinned. "That tell you cuz? If it didn't, try this on: Hell yeah! I want you to fuck me and fuck me like the stud I think you are!" His ass worked back to add encouragement.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the man you are then," Ben emphatically replied as he drove the last half of his engorged tool in to the hilt. As he began a slow rhythm of thrusts, his hands searched and found the nipples on Tim's pecs. He rolled and pinched them between his fingers until they stiffened fully. "You like me twisting your cute boy tits while I pump your hot ass don't ya?" he breathed into his ear. The thrusts started coming faster.

"Uh huh," was all Tim answered with at first. Then as his body quivered and shook, he also added, "Would feel good for you to be working my bone like that too."

Ben responded by moving his hands down across the rippled abs and trapping Tim's flopping cock with his palm. Grasping it fully as he could, he squeezed tightly and felt an unbelievable amount of fluid ooze over his hand. "Somebody's balls are really loaded," he observed. "Bet I can make you empty them good though," he added as he began stroking. The flesh throbbed in his hand and that caused him to ramp up both the yanking and the slams he was taking on the tight ass he was buried in. "Tell me how bad you wanna cum," he demanded as he heard his nuts tell him it was time.

"Really bad, Ben...really, REALLY bad!" The words were joined with a series of hip motions that forced Ben's cock even deeper into him. Tim's eyes rolled and he let out a wild animal cry as he felt his magic button being smacked the first time. It was as if he had grabbed a live 220 wire from the way his nerves reacted. When the next long thrust nailed it again, he yelped again and a little too loudly yelled out, "Fuck yeah! Right there! Right fucking there!" He dropped his head to the sheets and only moaned constantly after saying the last understandable words of, "Finish us both the hell off you damn fuck machine!"

The clenches Tim's interior muscles had been taking had almost shoved Ben over the cliff. The trashy orders he uttered was the first step into the empty air. As he went light-headed from the feeling of his juice starting up his chute, he tightened his grip on Tim and jerked as fast as he could. He rammed his hips...one...two...three times...hard in a row and cried out as he began erupting inside Tim. Tim's moans echoed off the walls as his own massive release started splattering his abs, chest, Ben's hand, and the bed thanks to the warm flood that was suddenly drenching his special bulb. Their bodies continued to spasm until the very last dribble squirted from each of their cocks. Totally spent, they both collapsed and wrapped together to share kisses and an afterglow cuddle that lasted until each erection had fully disappeared finally.

Ben was fondling Tim's deflated tool and broke the silence first. "That was even hotter than I ever dreamed it could be," he said.

"Sure was for me too," Tim concurred as he slipped his arm over Ben's torso to play with a nipple. "Only next time, it's gonna be you finding out how hot being on bottom can be," he predicted with a smirk on his face.

"Next time?" Ben started. "You mean you want to do this again, Tim?"

"Sure. Don't you?"

"Well...I guess so. You are hot as hell and your ass makes me crazy. I just have to get the cousin thing out of my mind."

Tim grinned and pecked Ben on the cheek. "I love you cuz, but I don't wanna fall IN love with you man...just fuck like bunnies on Viagra until we each find Mister Right down the road. It's a perfect situation with us already knowing each other as well as we do and no ugly histories to get in the road or any stupid jealousy to show up." He paused as he took another tug to Ben's flaccid cock. "Plus, so long as we limit ourselves to each other, we don't have to worry about 'being safe' and dealing with rubbers."

Ben grinned as he felt his dick start to respond to the new attention so quickly after an orgasm. Tim's began to grow also as he started pawing at it. The final words he offered before they concentrated on getting round two under way was, "You forgot the other big thing we have going for us." He squeezed Tim's cock tightly in his hand and finished with, "When this thing bones up on you and you don't feel like just whacking off, I will be just down the hall."