All Comments on 'Just Drive'

by moonlitclover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 9 years ago
Very, Very Good.

Wow. A story where the female protagonist isn't impossibly gorgeous, isn't inexplicably fantastic in bed her first time out, and has insecurities that are kept to a realistic level and don't turn the non-romantic parts of her life into a train wreck.

I almost fainted from shock, reading a story with characters that could actually exist in the real world, and were more appealing because of it.

Ok, the years' long conspiracy with Channing and her mother was the slightest bit hokey, but the rest of the story was a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hello Again

I'm glad to see that you have started posting stories again.

This one was great. I especially liked that the characters were not over the top.

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

My bad, I didn't really mean to say that the conspiracy was years in the making, I just didn't do a good job of detailing what I really thought happened (which for the record wad something more along the lines of Tay's mom always being convinced that Jay wad the guy for her daughter and asking Channing for updates note that they were all in the bay area but so far from their parents).

Glad you enjoyed the story though. It was fun to write. :)

readergirl96readergirl96about 9 years ago
awesome

You're back! And there was much rejoicing. Another great story but my favorite will probably always be your cupid one. Keep on bringing it, lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I liked that, but wonder why a writer thinks lovers must experience multiple lovers to get it right?????? You don't and it's better.......................................

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Why?

why is it ok for people to become whore skanks or to become the same after marriage, throw EVERYTHING away for basically NOTHING. what is unusual and almost NEVER happens, finally getting back to a true love. nothing gained except shame and total loss of self respect...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous