All Comments on 'Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said Ch. 02'

by cindylynn34

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 7 years ago

Wow! Too short, I am ready for more. I enjoyed Beth's true feelings of his foul odor and taste. I was totally right there and trying to buy time along with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like how the daughter gets hot for his stinky cock and how she would do everything to get it. It would be a nice story if she teases donald more and more while her daddy is around and does very risky things and dresses very revealing. Which later leads to intense sex when her daddy is just in another room and she gets her first black seeding in her fertile snatch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Waiting for 56 year old Leon seduce the 18 yr old freckled faced red haired Beth and introduce her to his old big black bone riding it faster and faster..

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 7 years ago

I hate to seem pushy but I was disappointed not finding ch3 ready for my reading when I logged on today. I have read all your stories again and I love this one and Mexicans in my bed too.

thank you.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for voting and leaving your comments. I have read all of Karen Kay's stories and I gave a low score (1 or 2) on two of her stories that she started but left us hanging by not continuing it. I am so sorry Karen, it was childish of me for acting that way. I now know how difficult and time consuming it is to continue stories. You deserve honest scores, not vengeful clicking, like I did. I have learned my lesson and I hope you can forgive me.

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Surprised

Good job. I haven't bumped into you in awhile and your style and story line has improved quite a bit. I like the way the story flows and the pace, not to rushed with things that make sense.

niceandsoftniceandsoftalmost 7 years ago

that's some hot stuff cindylynn. thanks so much for sharing. I'm off to read another one.

farahGibsonfarahGibsonalmost 7 years ago

I was told about you and your stories from one of my fb groups.. I am new here and I loved this story. please keep writing for us, I'm your fan now. I will tell my friends to come check you out. I live in pear land and I would love to spend some time with you in real life. we seem to have the same degree of naughtiness.

feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsalmost 7 years ago

I'm really loving this story.. beth's sneakiness is perfect.. 5

ohyrealmohyrealmalmost 7 years ago

cindylynn34 I desire to crawl inside your mind. these stories you tell are so naughty and reluctant. I cannot stop bust a nut reading them... please tell us more.

xpressherxpressheralmost 7 years ago

great job. its a five from me. I will enjoy reading the next one,, PLEASE.

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16almost 7 years ago

I am also ready for the rest of the story .. Please!

eatyourverbschildeatyourverbschildalmost 7 years ago

who will give birth to the first green-eyed baby? I hope to read and find out.

spermscentedpiespermscentedpiealmost 7 years ago

Beth, (using a suck dick motion with my hand and mouth back at her) .. that is so funny imagining her doing that to her mom and giggling all the while. I hope cindy is writing chp 3 as I type this. Great story

feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsalmost 7 years ago

Latonya sounds like she will be a tiger when they finally all meet up.

myperiodisbetterthanyoursmyperiodisbetterthanyoursalmost 7 years ago

yes niceandsoft,, More please.

writingNcircleswritingNcirclesalmost 7 years ago

I have been to that water park twice. Its a little weird seeing it mentioned in a story, real road and town.. loved the story a lot though. hope I get to read more soon.

smartypantzsmartypantzalmost 7 years ago

I'm so glad I stumbled on this story. I really liked it a lot.

smartypantzsmartypantzalmost 7 years ago

Please continue this hot, twisted tale. Its good stuff.

spermscentedpiespermscentedpieover 6 years ago

each time I log in I go check to see if this story has been continued... come on cindy,, tell us more.

feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsover 6 years ago

so many ways to proceed with this one. I will keep hoping for more soon.

owneroffewwordsowneroffewwordsover 6 years ago

I read her profile and I curious if she plans to write her other daughter into these tales. she says she has two.

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 6 years ago

cannot put her other daughter in this tale, already been said Beth is there only child. and if my math is correct, cindy got preggers with beth at 15 and had her at 16... but cindy is plenty young enough to give Beth five or six Black brothers or sisters.

eatyourverbschildeatyourverbschildover 6 years ago

@lol @ mixedmind16. that is correct.

xpressherxpressherover 6 years ago

the green eyed thing makes me ponder if Latonya is seeking a seraget mom or two for her future children.

ytnaptewytnaptewover 6 years ago

enjoyed this read A LOT.

writersRreaderswritersRreadersover 6 years ago

cannot wait to read the next.

ninazzooninazzooover 6 years ago

I came back to this chapter to find out what Leon looks like. guess I will have to decide for myself. I have enjoyed all the chapters. Beth is a bit unstable, clingy even.

Leon may have to saw his own arm off to get away.

sillybrandysillybrandyover 6 years ago

This is very hot. I find myself being Beth because of the inexperience in sexual things.. But I feel drawn to be in Cindy's shoes as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More Racial shit

More racial crap of how the blacks are so large and demanding and whites cant resist them. What bullshit.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

a little low class but a perfect set up to some great sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous