All Comments on 'Just Eight Miles Ahead, He Said'

by cindylynn34

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 7 years ago
Wow

It. Was really good. Cant wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW II

I see two big swelling tummies, hurry and tell us about the WOMB fucking we know they are gonna get, and then they can sell the ruined pussy on the streets while they are pregnant, and we also need to know what they look like !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

good story and to the little dick guy that think people should not be together because he don't like the idea of competing! boy get a life. ladies forget the drunk (crack whore comment) it just his way of saying he is scared. if you start fucking anyone that is not white it would traumatize him. Why? well being he don't know how he will compete or prove he is equally qualified as a lover or a man, leave those fools and find freedom of sprit in loving whom you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Storytelling

But needs serious editing help. Find someone to edit and your stories will POP!

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16almost 7 years ago

I enjoy putting myself in Beth's shoes.. trying to wiggle off the bed to beat mom to the real live black cock. my 3rd time to read it and I want more please

ohyrealmohyrealmalmost 7 years ago
WOW 3

very nice set up.

feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsalmost 7 years ago

I gave it a high score. the way the daughter started everything in motion was brilliant .

ohyrealmohyrealmalmost 7 years ago

Dam that was hot. seeing the daughter hurrying, trying to beat mom must have been a real turn on for Donald.

xpressherxpressheralmost 7 years ago

I agree with feedingtherats, it was a perfect way to get the sex scene moving.

myperiodisbetterthanyoursmyperiodisbetterthanyoursalmost 7 years ago

I'm very glad Beth snooped around. They all three needed what happened to happen.

nafsnaxetnafsnaxetover 6 years ago

Thanks for putting out the stories for us. 5 from me.

owneroffewwordsowneroffewwordsover 6 years ago

really enjoyed it. great job cindylynn3 4

xpressherxpressherover 6 years ago

I really enjoy Beth's personality and her manipulation of Cindy.

writingNcircleswritingNcirclesover 6 years ago

love a white woman (or women) with a black man in an 18 wheeler. it just has the right fit to it.

relaxativepillrelaxativepillover 6 years ago

Loved reading it again.. Brilliant way to bring the naughty play out. Mom had no choice, Beth was ready to do it if she didn't. 5

writersRreaderswritersRreadersover 6 years ago

hoping you continue this

xtrafatpeckerxtrafatpeckerover 6 years ago

I'm a trucker and I hauled a load to Sheldon tx recently. My niece picked me up from my rig I left parked. I talked her into driving down east rd by your home Cindylynn.

It was right where you said it is, water park and all. I love your stories.. I am a 54 yr old white man and I would love to come visit you in my rig. Plenty of room to park it there, just like in the story. You could get to look and ride in it. It could help in future stories. Your girls will get a thrill out of getting in it too. Hope I hear back from you soon. I will be in Baytown during Thanksgiving but I am sure you are busy then. Thank you for everything.

throbbing6by7throbbing6by7over 6 years ago

thank you for writing this for us (ME). this is one of the things I want to happen to me on the road. I'm white and not huge in the pants but I could make a mom and daughter squeal with my dick.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 6 years agoAuthor

I believe you really could, throbbing6by7. Just keep being you and stopping off at those truck stops and helping stranded motorist along the way.

Your time will come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your mind

I’ve always loved your stories and have read them many times over the years. Have waited for you to introduce your two lovely daughters. As a white husband I also like reading from the husbands side. Being slightly intimidated or “unsure” if anything is really happening to his wife because she’s trying to resist and not cause a scene between her husband and the bigger Blackman. Knowing she is weak he takes a little more each time till he get what he wants and she’s done. By then it’s to late for the husband to speak up or object because it the wife didn’t maybe she wanted it all along. So he sits and acts like he doesn’t notice as his wife is sexually taunted,teased and made to submit till she cums for the Blackman as the husband burns with embarrassment and get excited. In that case the daughter sits wide eyed as she sees her mom overcome and used as her father just sits by.

DepravedDepictionsDepravedDepictionsover 1 year ago

Nice your work Cindylynn. Loving your mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous