Just Enjoying the Ride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had no idea," James quietly responds before kissing me very passionately. Our bodies seemingly melt together, his strong arms wrapped around me pulling me hard against him. Our lips immediately part as our tongues touch...gently at first, but rapidly our kiss becomes so much more intense. James pushes against me, forcing me back against the wall, his mouth quickly moving from my lips to my neck.

"Ohhhh," I moan. "MMMmmmm."

Just as quickly as our kiss escalated, it ends as James pulls back from me, looking into my eyes. "I thought you wanted a tour," he says playfully. It takes me a couple of seconds to catch my breath as I look back at him, almost in a state of disbelief at how suddenly our moment of passion ended. He chuckles at my silence and takes a hold of my hand, leading me down the hall. Pushing the door open, James steps aside and allows me to walk in and look around. He waits by the door as I peruse over the photographs on the dresser, the artwork on the walls, and take in my surroundings.

"Nice," I say turning around and looking at James from the far side of his king sized bed. "How firm is this?" I ask as I lean over and test the firmness of the mattress. "Mmmm, very firm," I say with a grin.

Without saying a word, James turns and walks out of the room, allowing me to finish looking around. I wait for a few seconds before heading down the hall to the living room. As I walk into the living room, I see James looking at the movies I chose for use to watch. "I had a feeling you would bring an action movie," he says holding up 'Heartbreak Ridge', "But I certainly wasn't expecting this." James holds up the other movie waving it back and forth.

"Is that a complaint?" I ask as I walk to James, giving him a playful slap on his ass.

"Hell no...I just wasn't expecting a porn movie."

I giggle as I sit on the couch and wait for him to choose a movie for us to watch. I keep my eyes on James as he turns on the sound system, DVD player and large HD TV. I am so in awe of his incredibly muscular body and statuesque physique that I let out a moan a little louder than I expect. Glancing over his shoulder at me, James beams a smile at me, "Like what you see?"

"Oh hell yeah. Absolutely."

Standing upright and turning to face me, James looks me over, "Same here." I feel my cheeks flush as he moves back towards me. Taking a seat next to me, James takes my cheek in his hand, kissing me. I begin to slowly lean back, enticing him to move with me, my head resting on one of the plush pillows. In only seconds, James is on top of me, his fingers running through my hair, his lips moving up and down my neck. I wrap my leg over his, pulling him against me and I can immediately feel his hard cock. Pushing himself up, James looks into my eyes for a second before pulling my blouse out of my jeans and slowly unbuttoning it. Opening it, he caresses the roundness of my breast. "Mmmmm, I do like your big tits," he murmurs as he leans down kissing my chest. The heat of his breath sends chills down my spine making my nipples harden. I hear James moan as he sees the fabric of my bra and tank top pushing outwards from my hard nipples. His large hand moves up and down my side, then up onto my breast, squeezing it.

Looking into his eyes, I pull James down onto me. His mouth quickly finds mine again, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth. Sucking his tongue into my mouth, I immediately feel James pushing his hips into my body, making me feel his incredible hardness. I entwine my legs with his, pulling him harder against me. His cock is so hard that it actually hurts as he grinds it against me. Wrapping my arms around his torso, my hands move up and down his back, finally resting on his ass pulling him against me.

My mind races as to what I might expect from James next. He moves down to my neck again, making me moan loudly. "Mmmmm, that feels soo good."

"You sure do, Babe," he whispers in between nuzzling and gently biting my neck. Suddenly, he pushes himself up and away from me. "Shit! Where are my manners?" he blurts out.

"What?" I can only wonder what would interrupt him from our building passion.

"I forgot to give you back your beer," he says with a smile.

"You're kidding me, right?" I ask confused as to if he is serious.

"Be right back." He kisses me quickly on the lips before jumping up and dashing into the kitchen. I am in disbelief and prop myself up onto my elbows for a second before sitting up and swinging my legs over the edge of the couch. It's only a moment before James reemerges with our beers. He takes a seat next to me, and hands me my beer. "Cheers!" he says as he smiles at me, touching the neck of his bottle of beer against mine.

"Bottoms up," I respond with a wink.

"Mmmmm, I like that one better," he replies.

"I thought you might."

Still a little surprised at him, I don't say anything else and just wait to see what he will say or do next.

"You OK, Babe?" he asks after I put my beer on the end table.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Just a little..." I let my words trail off, not wanting to finish my answer.

"Oh shit! Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have...what the hell was I thinking?" he says. James places his beer on the table and turns to face me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I really fucked that up!"

Not saying anything, I look at him, smiling.

"I didn't want to seem rude, and I just want you to enjoy yourself. I forgot to..."

I silence him by placing my fingertip against his lips, "Ssshhhh." I just shake my head at him and smile. My mind is racing, and without any hesitation, I lift myself up and swing my leg over his lap, pushing him against the back of the couch. "Don't worry about the beer," I whisper as lean towards James, kissing him on the lips. I immediately feel his hands sliding up my thighs and around onto my ass. I run my fingers through his hair pulling his head back as I quickly increase the passion of my kiss.

Almost immediately, James pulls me by my ass towards him, pushing his hips upwards at the same time. Sitting atop this gorgeous and sexy man, I wiggle my hips pressing my crotch against his, feeling his hard cock. James moves his hands squeezing my ass then slowly sliding them upwards. I place my hands atop his, then pull them between us inside my opened blouse, curling his fingers around my breasts. Breaking out kiss, I look into his eyes as I shrug my blouse off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

Gently I rock back and forth, teasing him and myself. James smiles up at me as his strong hands cup and squeeze my breasts, his thumbs rubbing across the front of them, making my nipples harden. I take a deep breath as his hands move ever so slightly, his index fingers hooking underneath the thin straps of my tank top and bra. Sliding them down over my shoulders, I hear James moan quietly as more of the top curvature of my breasts are exposed. I feel a chill move over my body as he wraps his arms around me and pulls me close against him, his lips kissing my neck, my shoulders and my chest.

I tilt my head back as James gently peels the fabric of my tank top and the lace of my bra downwards, my hard nipple now completely accessible to him. He hungrily sucks it into his mouth, squeezing my breast, kneading it as he alternates between sucking and licking it. Flicking it up and down with his tongue, James pulls the fabric of my tank top and lace of my bra down on my other breast, now giving him access to both nipples. Pinching one firmly, he greedily bites the other, alternating back and forth.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," I murmur.

"Yeah, you like that..." he replies as he licks and sucks my nipples.

"Fuck, yeah I do. Ohhhh, yessss."

Without me even asking, James squeezes my breasts together, pushing both nipples into his mouth at the same time. I writhe with pleasure as he sucks them both. God, if he only knew just how much I absolutely love this. Arching my back, I run my fingers through his hair, at the same time I can feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter from the attention my nipples are receiving.

James keeps his hands on my breasts, playing with my nipples as he looks up at me. Staring into his gorgeous green eyes, I kiss him passionately, my tongue probing into his mouth again. He quickly wraps one arm around me and lifts me up, swinging us around and laying me down on the couch. His strength and how easily he man-handles me is such an incredible turn on. He looks me over, then slowly lowers himself onto me. "You are hot, Babe," he whispers as he kisses my neck. Feeling his weight on top of me, forces my breath from my lungs. James works his way down my neck, his hands groping my breasts, his lips quickly surrounding my hard nipple. "Mmmmm, I do love big tits," he mumbles in between licking and sucking one nipple, then the other. I push upwards to him, feeling his fingers, lips and teeth making me squirm more and more.

My hips rise and fall instinctively in response to his touch. James slides one hand down my body, reaching the button and zipper of my jeans. To my surprise, he pauses briefly then continues to move his hand to downwards. I feel his hand rubbing over my crotch, applying more pressure, and generating even more heat. I moan loudly as the friction is almost too much to take. Moving completely on top of me, James keeps his hand between my legs, his mouth covering mine. The more he presses against me, the wetter I feel my pussy getting, my panties now sticking to me.

As he kisses my neck, I whisper to him, "take off your shirt. I wanna feel your skin against mine." I watch silently as he pushes himself up onto his knees and pulls his shirt up out of his jeans, slowly unbuttoning it. I smile as I watch his muscular chest and stomach becoming exposed. "Mmmm, very nice," I say as James tosses his shirt onto the floor. He raises his arms level with his shoulders, flexing his muscles and chuckling. He obviously takes immense pride in his well sculpted body and enjoys showing it off. I reach upwards, my hands caressing his stomach and up to his chest. "Mmmmm, very nice indeed," I whisper as my eyes fill with lust.

To be continued...

12