All Comments on 'Just Following Orders'

by vividlyyours

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thumbs up

Hoorah!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Speak for yourself

Actually, I spent 27 years in the military and I know exactly how it works. I also know of many illicit relationships that occurred between officers and enlisted while I was in, but this story is what we call "fiction" although it's based on real characters and situations. Lighten up.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
****

Thanks for the hot story -- and your service to the country.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
will there be a chapter two?

A nice, quick, no nonsense story. It can go in any direction you want... if you want to add to it...And I'm hoping you'll consider a continuation of the story, keep writing please.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You are too kind. That is my plan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was awesome!!!!!!!!

I might be at little more wet than Debra....on to Ch2

Sapper257Sapper257almost 5 years ago

I was in the Army and the same happened to me. She was in The Queen Alexanders Nursing Corps. I was in another Corp on maintenance working in a Military Hospital in Germany.

She was a Major in charge of a few wards at night. I was called in for a electrical problem. I knew her as we worked in the same hospital and although not in the same Mess there would have been times we had socialised formally. She was quite elderly and in charge of many Captains in charge of Wards so there had to be that formal barrier between them for respect. When I say elderly it was for the Army as most retire at 55, so she was between 50 and 55. Now I was a young Sergeant of 31 and on the technical side rather than Medical. We would retire at 40 unless we were commissioned and few did.

As said I was called in for an electrical problem. When finished reported back to her, entered her office, saluted and hold her the job was completed and called her Ma'am. As is correct for a lower rank. She thanked me and gave a half salute from her chair.

She asked if I wanted a cuppa as she was putting the kettle on, unusual for different Messes to be so familiar but it was the middle of the night and of too different working environments. Two cups of tea later and she done a Ward round in between but she asked me to stay. We were polite and respected each others ranks Ma'am for her an Officer and Sergeant to me.

Our talk surrounded her buying a property and my thoughts on maintenance, buildings, age and I discussed cavity walls (won't bore you), central heating gas, electric or oil. We got on well, friendly but not disrespectful of our ranks and Statius.

Dawn was breaking when I left and she had to do another ward round. She asked if we could carry on our chat about properties. Of course I said gave her my direct line extension.

When I left, started thinking about her as a female and not a senior officer. She was cuddly but not big with a proportional figure, nice face not a matronly Hattie Jakes (might be before your time) and Army uniform even nurses don't complement them.

After a weekend off duty she phoned me say she had been to any an Estate Agent and some fliers and could I pop round to discuss the pro's and con's. needles to say I said yes and we arranged a time after our evening meals. Knowing the opposite sexes were not aloud in there accommodation we agreed a plan she would let me in a back door, told me to ware a jacket and tie and if asked I was a Insurance Agent and she was looking for a mortgage. Don't suppose it was the first time that excuse was used!

She was in uniform, well we had a good chat about properties with her making notes. Conversation veered off onto other subjects all quite friendly about military life, tours abroad, holidays, where we lived, family and chit chat. About 10 we departed to the Fire Door and was let out in the dark. I cheekily said "Got away with that Ma'am".

"Yes Sergeant, often heard the doors being used in the middle of the night. No names, no pack drill".

Smiled saying "Goodnight Ma'am"

"Goodnight" came from the Major and "be in touch".

With that I went to my Mess.

Had a call the following week to pop round again on the same subject after whittling the properties down. Same excuse again with a jacket and tie and let in through a back door. We got on well again but this time Ma'am was in civvies the same as me and she scrubbed up well and a hint of perfume. Not aloud in war time due to giving away your position to the enemy. Trivia as not on exercise an in her barrack room. Very nice to see her legs and cleavage.

She offered me a beer as she was having a wine. Not so much property chat but social but still Ma'am and Sergeant. When I got up to leave about 10 she said "Don't go yet, I'm not on duty tomorrow so don't have anything to get up for" then stuttering can I call you Brian?

"Of course Ma'am".

"When we're off duty you can call me Vera".

Then classic "Yes Ma'am", followed by "sorry Vera. And like a 'lamb to the slaughter' the Major seduced me. Plus many more times!!

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservividlyyours@vividlyyours
All of the characters in my stories are based on people I know and have known (with the names changed, of course), and the settings are based on locations in which I have worked, lived, and traveled. Many of the stories are accounts of actual occurrences, particularly the It's...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES