All Comments on 'Just For Some Comfort'

by forcryinourloud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm waiting too....

....but "sterilized"??-pistolpackinpete

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 14 years ago
Very nice.....but

This was an extremely well written story... nice and slow and very sensual. Only thing that put me off was the 'sterilized' part, as nobody I know uses that word or would use it in this sense.

Looking forward to a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is story based?

I don't know where this author comes from, considering the ~ize spelling, but 'sterilised' is a common turn of phrase in the UK - particularly among older women ie. of maternal age.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I don't give a rat's ass about the use of...

sterilised,(sterilized) no matter how you spell the word. As I suspect you may also be, I'm old enough to remember when the term was commonly used in all of the English Speaking World. WHO CARES ANYWAY? I thought it was a really fine little tale and very well written. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful little story! Who gives a rat's ass about whether it's the Queen's English or what Americans call English. The concept of telling the story through a letter is great.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Sweet but sad

A great story, and yet it's sad that his mother doesn't want to make love to him again.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, but it's a tragedy

It's a tragedy that Rob's mother won't let him fuck her again. It's mean, cruel, and...unmotherly. What's her problem? Her son's given her the best fuck of her life, he's stuck his big hard cock up the same cunt he came out of, slammed and pounded it while mom kept cumming like crazy, and the boy finally unloaded his hot young balls and flooded his mother's warm wet twat with a huge geyser of his creamy semen. And now mom's cut him off, closed off her twat to her own loving son, and won't even talk to him? She's not being rational. That wonderful hole between her legs is Rob's own birth canal, surely he's got the right to revisit it whenever he needs to. And his mom needs her boy's cock just as much as he needs his mother's cunt. No one will ever give her the hot fucks that Rob can give her. He throws all of his young strength and energy and wild enthusiasm into jamming his fat prick up his mother's mommy-hole and giving his mother his warm creamy semen. He's got to give his mom his semen, he's just got to. Up his mother's twat is where Rob's semen belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous