Just For Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers

I kiss you gently, almost tentatively, with my eyes open as your dark brown gaze pins me. It's as though I'm kissing you for the very first time and getting accustomed to the feel and taste of you.

But soon enough my libido gets the better of me and I kiss you more and more fervently as I feel you respond to me. Our bodies conform to each other effortlessly, as best they can in this booth. Slowly, our foreheads come together as we each remember where we are. We breathlessly ask for the check.

The melodies from a band in the lounge float over to us as we leave our table and we wander over to listen for a while. The band begins a slow, sensual song as you take my hand, leading us to the dance floor. You put your arm around me and hold me to you, feeling my body shape itself to yours. We moan and laugh almost painfully, simultaneously recalling our last opportunity to dance together... much too long ago.

You press your whiskered lips to my ear and whisper, "That was some night, huh? Dancing to that Latin band all night?"

... then...

You had come to New York to do some morning shows and we managed to have a couple of weeks together before you had to head back to do more scenes in an upcoming film. We had gone to S.O.B.'s on Varick Street to see my friend Teddy play timbales with his new band. We danced all night... salsa, merengue, bachata, samba, and even a few really slow bolero-type numbers.

... now...

I murmur to you now in the affirmative, remembering that night, my eyes closed to help me concentrate on your body's fluid movements. Dancing has always been one of your favorite kinds of foreplay. You enjoy making my body involuntarily respond to yours, and to make matters worse, you're a damned good dancer, though not many people are privy to that piece of information.

Your left hand encircles my right, our legs gracefully entwined, our thighs deliciously enmeshed, as you lead us. Around the dance floor we glide, my long, fluid skirt drapes itself around our legs like a dark floral cloud. You maneuver us about the parquet floor, making me feel weightless, your warm, earthy embrace the only thing keeping me grounded. We kiss, sensing but not really seeing that there are other couples dancing and watching us, marveling, "How do they keep that kind of passion stirring?"

You slide your hand down to the small of my back, pulling me even closer to you, as we let them wonder. We continue to effortlessly propel ourselves on the dance floor. We keep on kissing every now and then, we softly moan into each other's mouths, savoring this moment, yet already anticipating being alone.

Once again, we scarcely manage to behave decently until the song's end. Now it's my turn to lead... to lead us away from the dance floor, that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This exquisite beginning to our time together this evening continues to envelop us as we step off the elevator and approach our suite. We're high on each other, something so natural and alien at the same time. We always have that little "getting to know you" stage after a long absence.

As I approach the door, pulling the card key out of my purse, you slip both arms around my waist from behind. Purposefully, I bend over to insert the card key, just so I can rub my round ass against you. Both of us want each other badly and all this teasing is steadily worsening this mutual condition. I open the door, pushing back against you gently, but firmly.

You groan huskily, "Oohhh... you're going to pay for that!"

I giggle at your harmless threat as I step into our suite first. You head towards the bar to get the champagne that I told you about as I shut the door, placing the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the outside doorknob. The entire suite is darker now than when I first arrived, all the soft pale gold and sandy tones have deepened to shades of bronze and delicate earthtones. A couple of lead crystal lamps that are on give off a diffused light, enveloping the entire room in a soft warmth that can both be seen and felt.

I open one of the large French doors and wander out onto the balcony and into the slowly cooling evening air. You soon follow with two champagne flutes filled with pale golden liquid as I lean over the railing. You stride up behind me again, kissing me on the neck where my swept-up hair and blouse part company. You rest the flutes on the small bistro table beside me that's flanked by two chairs.

You whisper, "How about breakfast out here tomorrow morning? What do you think?"

I nod vigorously. "Oh yes... great idea!"

As you hug me to you, I think about how much I missed your strong hands and your sure touch. I drape my back against your firm chest, sighing with contentment. You brush your hands along my waist, raising them slowly to cup my breasts. You can feel my nipples harden quickly from your touch through the soft cream-colored silk of my blouse. I turn around in your embrace and plant a soft kiss on your lips. You smile as I reach over for one of the flutes and offer it to you. You gaze at me intensely as you peer over the edge of the glass while you sip from it.

You set the drink down and embrace my face in your hands. Your warm breath dances against my lips for an instant before you press yours against mine. Your kiss tastes of champagne as our tongues slowly swirl around one another. I caress your muscled torso through the crisp olive linen and tug at it. Once I've gotten it untucked, I begin to undo the buttons, kissing and licking your chest, as I slowly uncover your skin. I lick at one of your nipples, the cool night air mixing with my warm breath makes you moan, as it rises slightly from its flat state.

"God... your lips are so soft and warm," you mutter as you bring my face up to yours again. Your eyes darken impossibly as you kiss me in an almost feverish way, looking far blacker than their usual shade of warm chocolate brown. My hands roam downward from your chest and I can feel your shaft strain as I reach to unbuckle your trousers. Feeling you respond to my touch, I softly outline the shape of you with my fingers. I can hear you muttering incoherently under your breath as you press against me, seeking more pressure from my hand.

Apparently you've got other things in mind as you move your hands from my face and take my hands in yours while you grab the glasses with the other. Looking sinfully appealing with your shirt unbuttoned and untucked and your unbuckled pants hanging slightly off your trim hips, you guide me back inside the suite and towards the bedroom. You are giving me quite the show as your chest and abs peek at me with each backwards step you take. Your soft olive skin just begs to be touched, but I like what I'm seeing and know that soon enough... soon enough I'll be touching all of your bare skin.

You rest the glasses on the nightstand and you begin shedding my clothes, first undoing the sash of my blouse and slipping your hands up to my shoulders, teasingly pushing the silk down the length of my arms, making my body shudder involuntarily, as the blouse floats to the floor. I take a moment to unbutton the cuffs of your linen shirt and slide my hands up the length of your arms, as I walk around you slowly. I reach towards your collar and watch your slowly emerging back muscles flex as you shrug your shoulders to help me undress you.

Turning to face me you kiss my shoulder and then travel your kisses down to the valley between my breasts. As you plant little kisses along the length of my creamy lace bra, you slip your hands up my back to unclasp my bra. I can feel your finger splay against my back, your palms pressing me into your embrace. You curl your long fingers around the straps and slip the bra along my arms, to join my blouse and your shirt.

You then start to undo the tiny track of buttons going down the front of my skirt, but you leave it on me as you grab my hand to lead me closer to the bed. I look at you, trying to figure out what you're planning. All I get back is your patented "Trust me" look.

It is all either of us can do... not to outright ravish each other right then and there... it's been so long. But I know how much you've wanted and needed this, an extensive amount time together, to be alone, to make love in a languid fashion. And who am I to argue when you are so good at it? We both like to take our time, you... in particular, and so I patiently, achingly wait for what's to come, feeling so deliciously wanton as you gaze at me. Being half-dressed makes me feel even more naked than being naked.

You lay me down on the bed, whispering "Let me show you how much I've missed you."

My body shivers in anticipation from all the promise those few words hold. You lean over me slowly, and kiss me gently, planting kisses on my face, my neck, my lips and along the length of my neck. Your relaxed, but purposeful way of doing things has always been a weakness of mine. I drape my arms around you... lost in the moment, lost in your touch.

As your lips brush along my soft skin, your strong, sensitive hands caress my tender nipples, making me squirm with your every touch. As you lower your lips to my breasts, you hear me moan and this encourages you further. I feel your fingers making lazy, but firm circles around my right nipple, teasing me as your right hand cups and squeezes my left breast.

Finally, I feel your warm breath on my nipple, then your lips and your tongue as they work together to suck, kiss and pull it to its most taut and erect state. You re-discover how much I enjoy it when you gently bite on my nipples, and you begin to use your teeth and tongue in tandem on first one nipple, then the other. The bristly sensation of your goatee is an intense contrast compared to the soft fullness of your lips.

You softly saw your teeth back and forth against each nipple, feeling my body shudder under yours, reacting to your attentions. I squeeze your broad shoulders, as you love my breasts with your hot, velvety mouth. Your silky yet bristly beard sensitizes my skin as much as your soft lips do.

You look up at my face as you do this, my lips are parted in almost-constant moans of pleasure, my fingers are laced in your short raven hair. I whisper, "Oh... please... please... I'm begging you... don't stop".

Your mouth completes its pleasure on my nipples and you slowly move your talented tongue down my stomach, pausing to bury it in my navel.

"Stopping is the last thing on my mind at this point," you say with a serious smile on your face.

You raise my long skirt, draping the fabric open, and your hands find their way to the tops of my thigh-high stockings. You stroke the soft bare skin, where thigh and mound blend into each other. I feel the pleasure of your hands as they outline the curves of my calves, my thighs... then your mouth follows the path your hands have just made. You then slowly, torturingly slide my stocking down, down, down my leg. First one, then the other.

You lift my right leg, and begin to lick the back of my knee. You are driving sublimely insane by your wanderings. I have no idea where your lips or hands will go next. My hands drift towards my breasts, to play with my nipples, they ache so. You watch as I raise my hand and slide my index finger and thumb into my mouth, one at a time.

Your chocolate brown eyes darken as you watch my wet fingers toying with myself. As you watch me, your hands move to the damp lacy material between my legs, and you idly play with and tease my twin petals through the fabric while your mouth continues along the length of my leg, to my painted toe-nails.

Your long fingers tease the outside of my mound, and I move my hips, begging you with the motion of my body and the words "Oh...please" to move further inside me. You make note of this, and your face shows that you've been waiting for this for a long time, and you will... not... be... rushed, by me, or anyone. Your touch is tender, gentle, yet so sure.

As your mouth moves past my knee, you lower my leg and continue along my inner thigh. I've been telling you how exquisite you're making me feel and how wet you've made me, now it's time for you to see for yourself. I feel your face move closer to where your hands have just been.

Strong hands stroke upwards along the length of my legs. I close my eyes and bite my lower lip as I feel your thumbs hook under the sides of my lace panties. I lift my hips as you drag the fabric along the length of my legs, making my shiver slightly as I now lay completely bare to you.

You blow softly on my warm skin and gently stroke your moustache against my still closed, but already swollen outer folds. You rub your bearded chin softly against me. You notice I'm holding my breathe in anticipation of what you will do next. Ever so slowly, you spread my lips with your fingers. I can feel your hot breath on the hood of my clit, like a vibration in the air, fleeting but so intense.

It's swollen, and has been for quite some time, throbbing and pleading for attention. At long last, the tip of your tongue touches me, sliding up one side of my tender entrance and down the other. Your tongue dances in between each of my pink folds, making me shudder. Moving back to my aching little pearl, you clasp your lips around it and massage it with your tongue, in a slow, steady, purposeful motion. I thrash, arching my body and softly cry out.

You move your mouth away from me and the next thing I feel something very soft and light draped against my mound and something blowing at it, pressing it tenderly against my sensitive flesh. It's a delicious feeling, so delicate I can't describe it and can't fathom what it is. I raise my head and see you holding a corner of my skirt against me as you puff softly through it. I had been so close to coming earlier and now I feel a different sensation, as the distant climax starts up again because of this subtle punishment you're committing to my most tender parts.

My body is in exquisite anguish. I'm on fire from your tender, teasing ways and I'm so close to the climax I've been hungering for. You sense this and slipping the fabric away, you slide your tongue deep inside me... slowly. You can feel my inner muscles throbbing with tiny tremors, and wanting to feel more of my response, you slide a finger as far as you can into me. I begin to shudder and you slip in another finger. You hold them there to feel the building contractions and to feel my deep, wet heat. You've been lost in this world of feeling you've created within me, that when you look up, you realize, I'm quietly sobbing from all this prolonged arousal and friction, tears just beginning in my eyes.

This is what it means to "hurt so good." You've put me exactly where you wanted me and for a moment you wonder if you've taken all the build-up and teasing too far, but no...you lay there, between my spread legs, stroking me, your thumb on my clit, rubbing it the way only you can. You're watching my face, my heavy breathing, my hands on my breasts. You are enjoying the view immensely.

In one swift motion, your tongue, working with thrusting, circular motions replaces your thumb. You find a spot that makes me gasp and you latch on until I'm bucking wildly against your face, my hands cradling your dark-haired head against me, trying to gain purchase in your short haircut. Damn it, sometimes I wish you still had those long curls of yours!

Your fingers are still inside me and are driven deeper with every thrust of my hips.

I cry out, "Ohhh.... you're gonna kill me... you feel sooo good!"

You continue to suckle me as you feel that special warm tell-tale tightness around your fingers become hotter and tighter, the spasms rolling through me as I throb against your tongue. Moving your mouth downward, you lap at my wetness and kiss my quivering center gently. I bite my lower lip as the final remnants of my climax run through my body.

I gingerly move your head away and guide your face up to my mouth to kiss you. That tangy-sweet taste of me is all over your lips, your beard and chin. We kiss deeply and passionately, sucking on each other's tongues, exploring each other's mouths. The kisses then become very gentle, the velvety texture of your lips taking my breath away as you caress my lips with yours.

Eventually, we come up for air, and I whisper to you between kisses, "Ya know [kiss]... that [nibble]... pay-backs... are hellaciously forthcoming [kiss]... you do... know that...[sucking on your full lower lip] ... right?"

You feign that innocent "Who? Me?" smile that I have grown to love, as you shrug your broad shoulders at me.

I crook my pointer finger at you, beckoning you to the top-most part of the bed. You crawl towards me, but not before kicking off your black suede loafers. I prop your dark tanned shoulders up on a few pillows, putting you in a reclining position against the ornate headboard. I slip off your undone pants and finally shed my skirt. I pull off your socks, and then reach for your boxers. I rise from the bed, aware of you watching me as I walk over to the bar to bring over the champagne bucket.

I stroll back to the bed. Climbing on top of you, draping my legs over your slim strong hips, offering you more champagne. You take a few swallows and hand the flute back to me. You look at me strangely as I plop an ice cube into the flute. I drink some and set the glass back on the elaborately carved pale gold nightstand.

I lean down to kiss you and you feel cool moisture coming from my mouth. I've left part of the champagne in my mouth and I feed it to you in a slow, steady stream as you swallow. I take some more of it into my mouth and proceed to drizzle it down your bearded chin, your neck, and onto your chest. You gasp at the sensation of having the cool carbonated liquid dancing on your skin.

When I've run out of liquid, I start back at your chin and lick every bit of the moisture from your spicy-scented skin, running my cool tongue over your warm body. You moan at the sensation of my tongue swirling against your skin, adding to the intensity of the fizziness of the champagne.

When I reach your chest, I begin licking and sucking your nipples, which are hard now, and very sensitive. I run my hands up and down your sides, gently grazing your smooth skin with my fingernails.

Your excitement builds as my mouth and teeth caress and play with your nipples. I slide down the length of your body, feeling your strong, lean thighs as I go. I visually take in every inch of your fine form in front of me, as I caress and stroke my way down your body. I kiss and lick my way down to your steadily hardening cock, its increasing girth and weight making it bob delicately over your belly.

I position myself lying down between your legs, propped up on my elbows. As I look up at your face, wondering what your expression will be, I see a look of almost dire need, and the anticipation in your eyes spurs me on. Your eyes are semi-closed, your lashes almost resting on your cheeks and you're biting your lower lip... you are simply too sexy for words sometimes.

As I take the crown into my wet mouth, you sigh. Rolling my tongue around the sensitive glans, you place your hands in my hair, stroking my hair softly as you groan. I tease the head of your cock, licking around the tender rim, and sucking gently. Feeling you growing harder, each tiny little nibble makes your shaft jump. As I begin taking more of you into my mouth, I hear you groan and your hands increase their pressure on my scalp.

I bring my mouth back to the head of your swelling shaft, and holding the length with my hand, I kiss my way up one side and down the other, paying particular attention to that large vein, which is beginning to fill and pulsate. Suddenly your hands are gone from my hair. I raise my eyes to see you clutching a pillow to your face, as you curse loudly into the pillow. I continue to trace the length of you with my tongue while trying not to smile at your... apparent discomfort? I keep looking up occasionally to see your thighs twitch and your abs flex as your body reacts.

Torinona
Torinona
25 Followers