Just For Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rise up and ask you to hand me the drink. Moving the pillow away from your face, you give me a look that I can only describe as a combination of part relief and part annoyance.

You reach over and clasp the flute, quickly gulping down the chilly beverage, but avoiding the ice cube. Getting a hold of the champagne bottle you refill the glass and pass it to me. Taking a sip, I allow a cube of ice to pass my lips. With one hand steadily stroking your shaft, I return the glass to you and you watch while I chew the ice.

Seconds later, I lower my head to you and engulf you in my very cold mouth, causing you to gasp out loud in "pain" and pleasure. You mutter, "Oh... my... god!" as your hands clutch at the bed sheets. I work my way slowly down to the base, tightening my cool lips around your shaft and moving up and down, very slowly. Your body arches and your leg muscles flex from the intensity of the now-cool interior of my yielding mouth.

On one of my downward motions, I take your entirely into my mouth, I can feel the pressure rising up within your hot skin, and I slip the head out to where my lips and tongue can once again work their own special magic. To keep you from exploding, I grasp you with one hand and move my lips along the length of you. My soft, wet mouth plants wet kisses up one side and down the other, before I return to the tip to suck you into the now warm-again interior past my lips.

The guttural moans that escape your lips make me so wet. I wanted you to be consumed by pleasure... just like you have done to me... and in the process I've made myself just as insatiable again.

I move my lips back to your swollen head, kissing it, licking at it lustfully and sucking it eagerly. After a few minutes of these sensations, you've had enough and you softly pull my face down, then up, then down again along your shaft and I respond by continuing the motion, hearing you gasp, "God... yessss... you feel so incredible! If you don't stop... I'm gonna... I'm...!"

You are so vocal... I love hearing you fall apart into a million pieces. I can feel your cum rising through your shaft and you growl as you climax within my mouth. I continue swallowing as you continue to crest. Slowly and eventually, the spasms subside. I lift my face from your spent shaft, and kiss the tip of it once more, feeling it give a final shudder.

I crawl up to the head of the bed. You're still reclining but looking at me with a kind of dazed expression like a kitten who wakes up confused, not remembering where it fell asleep.

We both need some cuddling and a short nap. I curl up against you, my back against your chest, my flanks against your groin, one of your arms drapes possessively across my breasts. We snuggle and kiss for a while, stroking and caressing, drifting off. This is only the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes...only the beginning.

You awaken from our nap first, refreshed, and wanting to pick up where we left off. You tug the sheet slowly down my body, the cool air and the traveling fabric tickle me awake.

You pull me up from the bed and hold me to you softly. In silence, we begin to dance again, this time to the tunes in our heads. You slowly bring my mind and body awake. Our bodies are warm and loose and they fit each other so sublimely. We simply hug, letting the heat of our skins blend together before you begin leading us towards the shower.

The shower spray shocks our bodies and gives us chills as we yelp and laugh while trying to adjust the temperature. Then the water is almost too hot... making both of us tingle. You stand in front of the blasting water, and finish adjusting it before you reach for the soap.

You turn towards me and begin to lazily lather my body, slipping the soap along my shoulders and arms. You trail the bar down to my breasts, moving the soap in a slow figure eight. You move the soap lower and pull me towards you and turn me around. My bottom rubs and pushes at your once-again hardening shaft as you slide the bar of soap down to my mound and slowly rub me with it. The soap slides against my hidden pearl and I lay my head back on your shoulder. The lather feels so erotic, making your hands slip and slide against my skin. Your large hands move the lather around, skimming up and down the length of my arms, teasing my ribs, lathering my hips.

You continue to wash me and I move my hand behind me, to your shaft. First, I just hold it and gently squeeze it. Then ever so slightly, I begin to stroke it. I make my hand motion equal to yours. Your wet, warm hands continue move against my soapy mound. I turn my face closer to yours and your tongue moves to my ear, where it delicately traces the contours, making me moan loudly.

You lick and suck on my earlobe and I gasp. My hand quickens on your shaft and you follow with a similar pace, pleasuring me with your soapy hands. All this spooning and stroking is driving me towards a climax in record time. But I want to reach it together, gazing at each other, feeling you deep inside me.

You clutch at me a bit firmer and I look into your eyes and know how we should finish. Now facing each other, you grab me underneath my arms and lift me up, resting my back against the shower wall as I wrap my legs around your waist. You ease my eager pussy down onto your rock-hard shaft, and not a word is said as we gaze into each other's eyes and set our motion. The contrast of cool tile and hot skin awakens my senses to every nuance and every move you make.

You kiss me hard and deep. The roughness of your mouth is matched by the intensity in which you are thrusting me down upon you. You move your hands down to my waist, driving into me relentlessly. I return your thrusts, and grind myself against your cock as best I can without any leverage. Our mouths are locked together, as we both moan into each other's mouths, stealing each other's breath in between mutterings of "Oh, god, yeah!" The hot water showering us goes unnoticed as we add our own heat to the confined space.

You go deeper inside me, plunging, thrusting away. My insides burn deliciously from the friction, as I embrace the sensation of your throbbing cock inside me. Stroking from tip to base, giving me all that you can, the friction makes me feel drunk with pleasure. I dig my fingers into your back and groan passionately as I begin to come. I grab you tighter, kissing you harder, squeezing myself around you. My hot center surrounds your hard shaft, just like my legs surround your waist. I can sense that you are getting closer with each contraction of my inner muscles around your hardness.

You are so deep now, so hard, so ready, you can't hold back any longer. Your large hands glide wetly down to my ass and hold me tightly against you. Having your hands under me tilts my pelvis towards you, connecting my pulsating cloaked clit with the wet fur on your lower belly. The friction pushes me over the edge, making me hug you with both my arms and my legs mumbling, "oh my God... oh my God... don't stop... baby, don't stop!"

Several more plunging thrusts from you and then your strong legs tense and shake slightly. You unload a warm sensation within me, pumping your cock deep into me with wild abandon.

The deep moans that escape your lips are so full of pleasure, they make me smile. You breath harshly as you nip at my ear while you gently caress my thighs. You hold me firmly as I gingerly plant my feet on the floor of the shower. I stand up and we languidly rinse ourselves off.

Shutting off the water, we slowly towel each other dry, caressing one another with the thick, soft terrycloth, in between catching our breath and stealing kisses from each other. You then reach behind the bathroom door and wrap me in a cream-colored robe, and reach behind again for your own robe.

Heading out towards the bed, you lie down and hold the sheet up for me to slip in beside you. I snuggle my head into the open neckline of your robe, your warm chest is my pillow as we fall asleep for the night...or maybe not.

~FIN~