Just Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
2 friends get away from it all.
3.8k words
4.41
13.5k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow on from Just Friends Pt.02 but works just as well as a standalone story.

*****

John and Callie's VW slowed to a stop beside the empty camping pitch. The wooden post donned a 4x6 index card with their names on it. John, relieved he'd navigated the maze of dirt roads correctly with Carrie at the wheel, was the first to emerge from the car and survey the scene. It had been a whirlwind few weeks for their friendship, and now their passionate relationship so he was ready for a bit of breathing room!

"Not a bad spot, and we got here before it got dark!"

"Yeah, let's hurry up and pitch the tent before we lose the light," Callie answered back.

The couple unloaded the camping supplies from their car and cleared rocks on the flat, dusty piece of land. There was a small picnic table beside a fire pit, but the rest of the area was almost completely occupied by the car and the tent's ground cloth. John didn't mind the size. They would only be there for the night before heading back home.

Brittle hedgerow and dense woodland served as a boundary from two of the bordering campsites. Their site was on a slight hill in an otherwise flat terrain, which allowed them to see most of the campgrounds. Tents covered at least three nearby pitches, though none of them were directly adjacent. A large caravan sat about twenty feet behind their car, blocking any possible view in that direction. It was easy to see why the picturesque setting was such a popular camping destination.

After about ten minutes, the two-person tent started to take shape. While John attempted to pound the stakes into the unyielding ground with his rubber mallet, Callie began to prepare the fire for dinner. She stood 5'1 with a curvaceous build, she had an ample chest, a magnificently round peach of an ass and shapely soft legs. Her brown, straight hair cascaded down her back almost to her ass and appeared every bit as touchable as her extraordinarily soft, smooth skin.

John finished pitching the tent just in time to watch Callie unload the last package of food from the car. He was a broad shoulderd 5ft 11 with short, spiked brown hair. Unlike Callie in her mid 20s he was in his mid 30s, His soft face sported a neat goatee.

With the tent pitched, the car unloaded, and the fire set, the couple lit the wood and Callie began cooking dinner. John took the opportunity to uncork their rose wine. He grabbed two Solo cups, pouring a sizable amount in each. Callie set the stirring spoon on the edge of the pot and joined her friend come lover come boyfriend.

"Here's to a fun weekend," John said, clinking the cups together.

"Here's to a good dinner and a fun night," Callie responded.

Forty-five minutes later the food was on the picnic table and the last glimmers of twilight were fast disappearing behind the hills National Park. John pouring what little remained of the wine into Callie's cup, topping off the bottle.

"So what's on the agenda for tomorrow?" John asked as he scooped a bite of rice.

"I was thinking we could get up early, make breakfast and break camp. There are a few hikes I want to try to do that you've always talked about so long as none of them are too long."

"Sounds good. We should probably try to get to sleep pretty early tonight if we're going to wake up early. Besides, not much to do with such limited light." John sniggered.

Callie popped a shrimp in her mouth and shot John a look. They both knew it was a loaded statement. It usually didn't take more than two glasses of wine to get Callie pretty tipsy, and she just helped John finish half a bottle. And when Callie got tipsy, she got horny. They were both in for a fun night.

They finished their meal with some minor chitchat, something they'd always been capable of doing and cleaned their plates and cooking supplies. The sun had been down for more than an hour and the air was getting brisk. John walked to the car to find his sweatshirt. Even in his jeans, short sleeved shirt, and playful looking wooly hat, he felt a chill every time the wind blew. He threw on his pullover and returned to the table, spotting Callie warming herself by the fire. Her silhouette alone was enough to make his heart skip a beat. Callie wore only a pair of tight grey denim jeans and a tight short sleeve shirt. She'd need more if she was to stay warm.

John grabbed Callie by the hips and gave her a long, sensuous kiss. She turned completely around, putting her hands on his cool cheeks.

"Thanks for dinner, it was great," John said, breaking the kiss.

"Of course, I like cooking for you when you give me chance!"

"And I love eating for you."

They stood warming themselves by the fire for several minutes, she in his arms. John uncrossed his arms from around Callie's chest and put them on her waist. He worked his fingers just inside her jeans, rubbing her hip bones. His fingers rubbed her hips for a minute before gliding across the bottom of her stomach. He could feel Callie draw in a long breath. He knew just where to touch her. Slowly, he moved his fingers down to her soft mound. Callie whimpered. He felt himself quickly growing harder.

John removed his hand and spun Callie around, kissing her deeply. Outside her clothes his hand began rubbing her crotch. Even through the thick material he could tell she was getting wet.

"I really want to fuck you right now," Callie said bluntly.

"Mmm, okay. Let's put out that fire first."

They approached the dying fire and poured their sizeable container of water onto the wood. The air filled with smoke and sizzling. John stepped on a few embers before refocusing on Callie.

"Good, now let's put that tent to good use," she said eagerly.

"No, I've got a better idea," John replied, looking over to the empty table.

"Yeah? You think we can?"

There was a palpable excitement in her voice. She did a quick look around.

"Okay."

They took several steps towards the table before Callie stopped them.

"Wait," she commanded before disappearing into the tent and emerging with the quilt. "Just in case."

John lifted Callie gently onto the table with her legs dangling off the end. She wrapped the quilt around his waist, pulling him towards her horizontally. The couple kissed furiously as Callie fiddled with his belt buckle. He quickly stood up again and undid his pants, which immediately fell to the ground. Callie sat up with him and grabbed his cock in her hand while maintaining her grip on the quilt. The fluid motion with which she seized his manhood demonstrated the almost magnetic draw she had to him. John gave her a gentle shove back down to indicate that their brief foreplay was over.

Keeping her hands wrapped around the quilt, Callie pulled her jeans off just far enough to give John easy access to her glistening slit. She could feel her exposed pussy throbbing. Callie knew even in the darkness that John could see how wet she was.

She lay down on the table, facing the stars. Light from the full moon danced off the rapidly moving clouds, which gave the whole scene a beautiful ambiance and a dangerous amount of illuminating light. Before she had time to consider how visible they were, Callie felt John slip a finger into her. They simultaneously whispered groans. He softly circled the outside of her pussy lips before reaching her clit. Callie moaned again.

He retracted his hand and pulled down his boxers, letting them join the dusty jeans on the ground. Callie opened her legs for him. John let out a long, satisfied sigh as he slowly sank into her. A startled gasp escaped Callie's lips in reaction to the much-anticipated penetration.

It didn't take long before the slow initial penetration progressed into energized fucking. John stood above Callie, grabbing the outer edges of the table to propel himself into her, casting his mind back to his table in the den a few weeks earlier. Not only was he launching himself into her with every thrust, but his cock felt larger than normal. She'd wrapped her lips around it hundreds of times and knew ever last inch of it, but this size was unusual. If she weren't so wet, it might actually hurt.

With every push Callie produced a loud, uninhibited moan. After a few minutes, John bent down and hovered over her.

"You better keep your fucking voice down," he grunted louder than he intended, with the raw glint of pure lust in his eyes.

He put his hand on her shoulder to emphasize his point, squeezing lightly for a few seconds. Callie's entire body tingled at the sensation of domination John had over her. Almost unconsciously, she felt her pussy squeeze around him. As soon as he released her, she emitted an exceptionally loud moan.

John looked around at their surroundings. Orange light from at least two nearby campfires reflected off the adjacent caravans and trees. Muddled conversations could be heard and he even spotted two groups of campers sitting around a fire in the distance. He wondered if those same people could hear Callie. If he could pick out distinct conversations, there was no reason to think those strangers couldn't hear the sounds of them fucking. He didn't care who saw or heard them; he wasn't going to stop for anyone until he finished.

Returning his focus to Callie, John released his tight grip on the table and grabbed her by the waist. She drew him closer with the quilt, rolling her hips in rhythm with his thrusts. His cock hit her inner walls in places she'd never been touched. The elevated angle from which he entered her felt unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Callie closed her eyes and immediately forgot her surroundings, surrendering to the overwhelming feelings of lust.

John continued to plunge himself deeper into her. The temperature outside had dropped significantly since the sun went down and there was a crisp breeze whisking around them. Callie's pussy felt especially warm around him in contrast. His cock throbbed.

After what seemed like an eternity, Callie was jostled out of her trance as John lifted her legs up to his shoulders, plunging deeper into her. Callie thrashed on the table.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, her eyes wide open in stunned surprise.

Callie had never been penetrated this deeply and knew she couldn't maintain this pounding for much longer. Previous fuck sessions with John had left her sore for days and she knew they had plenty more fucking to do that night. She needed to make him cum.

"Fuck me John! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fill me up!"

John's eyes were clinched closed and she knew he was close. She kept going.

"Oh yeah, you're so big. I love feeling every inch of you in my pussy. Please cum inside me."

He drew in a long breath and held it in his lungs, focusing completely on his pulsating cock. Hearing Callie beg for him was more than he could take. No longer able to hold back, John pushed himself deep inside Callie and exploded into ecstasy. She felt his hot spurts of cum filling her pussy and let out hungry moans, which were drowned out by John's exasperated, orgasmic grunts.

John finally opened his eyes and released his tight hold on Callie's hips. He bent over and kissed her passionately.

"That was amazing," he said finally, carefully slipping out of her.

He looked around before bending over to retrieve his boxers and pants. He realized he could no longer hear the voices in the background.

Callie stood up and tossed the quilt onto the table. She could feel John's cum dripping out of her and pulled her jeans back around her waist.

"Sorry for being so loud, I just couldn't help myself."

"Oh I didn't care how loud you were, I just didn't want the owner or someone coming by and make us stop before I had a chance to cum inside you," John responded.

"Well maybe next time we should do it somewhere a little more private, so there's no possibility of anyone interrupting."

The excitement of fucking John out in the open still had Callie feeling very aroused. She knew she could get John hard again in a matter of minutes. She also knew he could last for hours after the first orgasm.

Callie picked up the quilt with one hand and grabbed John with the other. She threw the quilt in the car and led John the few steps back to the tent. They took off their shoes and ducked inside.

As John zipped up the tent flap behind them, Callie reached around him and undid his pants again. Surprised, John turned around to find Callie in a crouching position with a mischievous smile across her face. She took a moment to lick her lips while locking eyes with John and reached into the flap of his boxers to free his semi-erect dick.

"Let's see what we can do about this," she said as she lowered her mouth onto him.

John let out a long, slow exhale. He leaned back on both hands and watched his girlfriend greedily suck his dick.

Callie could feel herself getting wet again, lost in the task of pleasuring her man. There was something very erotic about feeling John grow in her mouth. Knowing that his cock was now much larger and much harder than when she engulfed it a few minutes ago made Callie weak at the knees. She took him out of her mouth and licked his shaft from top to bottom in order to get a better look.

As she did, Callie glanced up to John's face, hoping to look him in the eyes as she licked the length of his cock. His eyes were closed and his head was cocked back and she could tell even in the poor light that his mouth was wide open. Callie knew she wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before continuing to pump her head up and down on him.

"Oh fuuuck," was all he could say.

Callie couldn't believe how wet she was getting. She decided to see if she could hold out just a little bit longer and tease John just a little more. His fidgeting led her to believe it was only a matter of time before he begged to be inside her again.

Just as Callie's pussy heated John's cock out on the table, her mouth was a warm haven in an otherwise cool tent. John could hardly contain himself. He sat up and started putting his restless hands to good use, reaching into Callie's shirt and cupping both of her breasts. A muffled whimper left her mouth. Callie's whole body shivered at the feel of his fingers pinching her nipples, which were already plenty hard. She was past the point of no return; she needed him.

"Mmm, I bet you want to be inside me," she said as she raised her head up, still continuing to pump her fist.

"Oh yes I do" John answered, taking off Callie's shirt in the process.

He twirled Callie onto the remaining quilts and took off her jeans in the same motion. They both stripped off their remaining clothes and were naked in a matter of seconds. John moved his hand down to Callie's pussy, feeling her warm entrance.

"Don't worry, I'm plenty wet. I've still got your cum dripping out of me."

Callie was surprised herself how worked up she was. Before she'd given possible voyeurs a visual preview. Now that she could hide behind the illusion of privacy the tent provided, she wanted to put on an auditory show, for both John and anyone else who might be listening. She knew the surrounding campsites could hear her, but she just didn't care. In fact, it made her super horny to know that other people would be hearing her ride her man.

John couldn't believe his luck. Callie had rarely if ever turned down his advances, but she almost never had the chance to initiate sex. Now she was practically begging for him. He spread her trembling legs and lowered his naked body on top of hers. Callie gently took his dick and guided it into her wet opening.

John pushed himself gently inside with a slow, deep thrust. He had cum so hard in Callie before that the head of his dick was considerably sore. He knew that would only make him harder and that Callie's tight pussy had a tough time handling his cock when it was that hard. John inched his dick slowly in and out.

Callie grew impatient with John's sensual, yet slow pace. She had no intention of making love to her gentle boyfriend; she wanted to fuck the brains out of him.

"C'mon John, fuck me!"

"Are you sure you can take it?" He said in a condescending tone.

"I can take anything you give me," she answered between moans.

John, excited to have permission to let loose, slammed his cock into the back of her pussy. He wanted her to understand what an invitation like that meant. Callie opened her eyes wide as she did before and screamed out in pleasure. The noise caused John to immediately become aware of their surroundings, but rather than try to stifle her cries, he took it as a challenge to fuck her harder and continue the pace. People might have thought someone was being murdered if the moans weren't so rhythmic and patterned. Because they were, there was no room for ambiguity about what was going on in that tent. Everyone in the park knew they were fucking.

They continued to hump violently, groaning simultaneously every time the tip of his cock hit the back of her pussy. Callie writhed in pleasure under the weight of John's body. She could tell he was fucking her with the force that only true lust could elicit.

John couldn't help himself. He couldn't control his hands. He was hungry for every part of her body. Her silky soft legs. Her wide feminine hips. Her perky, bouncing breasts. His hands moved from one body part to the next, desperate to enjoy the full extent of Callie's beauty.

She loved his wandering hands. The idea of being objectified made her feel very sexy. To John, she wasn't just his girlfriend, but a hottie who was desperate to suck him off and take his cock. To the other people listening she was just a horny slut willing to give it up in public. She loved the divisive attention she was bringing to herself. Maybe they were annoyed by it. Maybe they were turned on by it. There were enough people who could hear her that at least one person was probably in their own tent jerking off to it. The idea of getting multiple people off at the same time was almost too much for her to handle. As far as she was concerned it was her responsibility to give them a show.

"Do you want me to ride you?" she asked, knowing this was the best way for her to control the action and milk his cum inside her.

He didn't answer her, but after one last, particularly forceful thrust, he rolled off and let Callie climb on top of him.

"Oh yes," she groaned loudly as she lowered herself onto him, as though he were penetrating her for the first time once again.

John reached around and put both palms on Callie's ass. He squeezed hard with both hands before reaching back and slapping her right cheek with an open hand.

"Oh yeah," she said after the first one and every one after that. "Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah."

John grabbed her ass again.

"Ride me hard slut."

Callie began to thrash her hips back and forth. Her pussy clamped down on John's cock, bouncing him against every wall.

"Like that? Is that how you like it? Oh! Oooooh! You feel so good inside me!"

She was practically shouting now! Her lack of inhibitions turned John on even more. He licked his fingers and started to rub her clit, afraid he would get off for a second time before she had a chance to cum even once.

"I want you to touch yourself," John said, more of a command than a request.

Callie obeyed. She slowed her frantic pace to a soft grind as she started to focus attention on her swollen clit. It wouldn't take long at all for Callie to orgasm. John wanted to give her the sensation of unloading deep inside her when she did. Just watching her cum was usually enough to push him over the edge.

With her eyes closed, Callie concentrated all of her awareness to her building orgasm. She focused on her wet clit and the eroticism of having her boyfriend's dick inside her and his hands all over her. As she did this, she moaned more loudly and deeply. John watched her clinched face and grabbed her hips, controlling her movements around hick cock. Callie's moans picked up in pace and volume and John knew they were about to cum.

12