Just Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah Callie, cum for me. They're all listening, waiting for you to cum. Be my good little slut and cum for me!"

"Uh uh, oooooooh! Uuuuhh!" Callie screamed out her pleasure, gasping for air.

Feeling Callie's pussy convulse around him was more than John could take. He exploded, pumping stream after stream deep inside Callie. She could feel his cum filling her pussy and oozing out of her, making her orgasm last even longer. Ten seconds turned into fifteen, which turned into twenty as John kept shooting his loads inside Callie, who kept spasming around John.

They both took several deep breaths in an attempt to normalize their breathing. Callie and John opened their eyes at the same time, matching each other's gaze. They laughed.

"Wow, that was intense," John said, the first non-sexually charged words in quite some time.

"Yeah, you really had me going," Callie responded as she carefully removed herself.

She tried to squeeze hard as she did this to keep everything inside of her, but it was an impossible task. John had cum an incredible amount. Callie wondered if she would have been able to swallow it all if he had cum in her mouth, a duty she had previously performed with great enthusiasm. She wouldn't have to find out tonight.

Plopping next to her man, Callie released a sigh of exhaustion and contentment.

"Now we can get some sleep," she said.

"Now everyone can get some sleep," John replied.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. Callie blushed.

12