Just Go With It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow... that was intense," Becky marveled. "Normally, I'm a screamer, so I'm a bit surprised I was able to keep that under control. But don't worry," she said with a naughty look in her eyes. "You'll get the full show later."

"Sounds... awesome..." was all Josh could say.

The pair quickly fixed their clothes while still out deep before heading back in to shore. With the beach becoming more crowded, they retreated to their beach chairs, lying back and letting the sun dry them as they held hands the entire time, never once breaking physical contact. They had laid there in silence for over twenty minutes before a familiar voice greeted them.

"Josh, you are one lucky son-of-a-bitch."

Looking behind him, Josh saw that Derek had tracked them down. "Hey, dude! Good to see ya!"

After exchanging their customary fist bump, Derek turned to Becky. "So, how's our patient doing?"

"Very well, I must say," she replied, running her fingers through Josh's hair. "He knows to be a good boy and listen to his nurse."

Throwing a knowing glance at a blushing Josh, Derek said, "Uh huh, I'll bet."

"You guys playin' today?" Josh asked.

"Not 'til tonight. They're gonna have a bonfire right here in this area of the beach, so we'll perform for that. You guys gonna show up?"

"Wouldn't miss it!" Becky said excitedly.

"Fatass!"

The group turned at hearing the harsh insult and saw Carlos strolling across the beach towards them.

"Shit... what now?" Becky mumbled.

Taking a deep breath, Josh replied, "Relax. I got this."

"The fuck are you still doing here, gringo?" Carlos threatened as he approached. "You didn't get enough last night?"

"Carlos, just what do you think you're gonna prove, huh?"

"You think I got somethin' to prove?! You're a stupid American tourist! You and your kind are a dime a dozen, and I'm sick of you coming here and thinking you can just take all the hottest women for yourselves! So, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't soon forget!"

"Ok, you know what? Let's settle this once and for all, like men. Right over there, on the volleyball court," Josh shot back.

Laughing, Carlos replied, "You wanna play me in beach volleyball? You really are stupid."

"One match, best two out of three, me and Derek against you and one of your boys. We win, you leave us alone. You win, and you've successfully taught the stupid Americans a lesson in humility, and in front of all of these hot beach-going women no less. Deal?"

Thinking momentarily, Carlos said, "Fine. Standard rules of beach volleyball, best two out of three, first two sets are to 21 points, but you gotta win by two. If it goes to a third set, that set will go to 15."

"Done. Go get your partner."

As Carlos walked off, Josh turned back to Becky. "See? Problem solved, no violence."

"Josh, you do know volleyball is one of the most competitive sports in this area, right? Literally every guy plays it; it's like football in Texas. He's gonna wipe the floor with you."

"He might, but then again, he doesn't know I played volleyball in college," Derek chimed in with a grin.

"Exactly," Josh smirked. "I'm not the best, but Derek has taught me a thing or two over the years. I think we'll do just fine."

The trio made their way over to the nearby beach volleyball court, where Carlos and his buddy were waiting for them. After confirming the rules once more, the two teams separated, with Josh and Derek getting the ball first to serve.

"Ok, Josh, you ready?"

"Let's do this."

"Good. Remember, they'll likely try to target you. When they do, just get the ball in the air. Alright, here we go."

Josh and Derek tried to play a bit cautiously as the set began, being careful not to give away Derek's true skill level yet. As expected, Josh was the primary target of serves and returns, but his large hands proved to be of great help to him, as he only really fumbled once when the ball came his way. By and large, he was able to get the ball up high, allowing Derek to jump in for the kill. After ten minutes, the pair had built up a surprising 10-7 lead over the Mexicans. They were none too happy about this and started playing more seriously, no longer targeting Josh but actually aiming for points and kills. Josh and Derek fought back as best they could, but they eventually lost the first set 21-16.

"Round two, gringos!" Carlos taunted, serving the first ball of the second set.

Throughout the second set, Derek adjusted his strategy, consistently laying his body out to keep the ball airborne after an attempted kill. This allowed Josh several opportunities for easy sets, followed by a flurry of precision spikes from Derek. Carlos could now see that these guys were far more skilled than he had initially given them credit for. However, his anger began to build, leading to several uncharacteristic mistakes late in the set, allowing the Americans to win 21-18.

As the final set began, a crowd of onlookers had assembled, with quite a few cheering on the Americans, clearly the underdogs. Becky remained peppy and upbeat all the while, giving Josh her full support; she really didn't care about who won the match, but loved seeing Josh stand up for himself with confidence. After a five-minute water break, Derek took the ball in hand and served it off.

The Hispanic team tried their damnedest to put the Americans away quickly, but their mutual frustration was building due to Josh and Derek's tenacity. This resulted in them once again failing to be on the same page strategically. At one point, both thought that they had the backcourt, leading to an easy tip over the net for a point by Josh. However, they were soon given new life when Josh's next serve went awry, landing squarely in the net. The Mexicans battled back valiantly, but Derek's scrappiness managed to net him and Josh just enough points to keep pace. As the match began winding down, the score stood 14-13 in favor of the Americans, and it was Josh's turn to serve once more.

"You got this, Josh. Let's put these bastards away."

Taking a deep breath, Josh closed his eyes momentarily, remembering his awful serve from before. However, where he previously would have dwelled on how bad it was he now focused on how to do almost the same thing but with better results. After reminding himself that it was just physics and math, he stared Carlos down and tossed the ball into the air. The Mexican team had backed up significantly, and was expecting Josh to lob the ball to them just to make sure it was in play. This turned out to be their fatal mistake, however. As Josh struck the volleyball squarely with his hand, the ball flew forward in a very slight arc, looking like it might once again land in the net. However, the ball merely caught a piece it, stopping its momentum and allowing it to roll over the net. Carlos panicked and dove for the ball, but it was no use. The ball landed in the sand with a thud, giving the match point to Josh and Derek.

"YEAH!" Josh crowed.

"Nice shot, dude!" Derek agreed, wrapping Josh into a manly bro-hug.

Carlos was enraged, lying face down in the sand kicking and screaming. He looked up to see that Josh and Derek had begun to be surrounded by a gaggle of excited spectators, most of them beautiful women. At the center of it all, Becky leapt into Josh's arms, kissing him excitedly in celebration. As he was about to get up and get in their faces, several of the local women who knew him started to laugh at and taunt Carlos, mocking him for losing to a pair of American tourists. One of them, a former fling, even made a witty insinuation about Carlos' endowment, or lack thereof, as she knew the case to be, causing him to turn beat red with embarrassment. As the women continued laughing, Carlos simply turned and stormed off down the beach, knowing he had been thoroughly beaten. The group of women soon turned their attentions to Derek, the clear MVP of the match, peppering him with questions.

"How high can you jump?"

"Where are you from?"

"Please tell me you're single!"

"Woah, ladies, one at a time!" Derek laughed, trying to fend them off a bit.

Slinging his arm around Becky, Josh simply flashed a grin. "We're gonna head off, Derek. Have fun with your adoring public!"

"Wait, Josh! You're the one who won the match. You deserve this attention too!" Derek protested.

"For one good serve? Dude, you were the one who kept us alive out there. You're the hero; enjoy it!"

Becky grabbed Josh's arm excitedly and whispered to him, "Besides, the hottest girl on the beach has this irresistible urge to drag you back to her place... and take your shorts off."

As his cock immediately sprang to attention, Josh shouted over his shoulder, "See ya dude! We're out!"

*****

After latching the deadbolt of her condo, Becky immediately latched herself onto Josh, kissing him with such ferocity and passion that he nearly fell backwards onto his ass. She then leapt up onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, continuing their making out all the while. Josh found it surprisingly easy to keep her in a comfortable position, as Becky really was rather light, despite her tall frame.

"Take me... to the sofa..." she gasped in-between kisses.

Without a word, Josh wrapped his arms tightly around her back and made his way through the entryway to the large sofa in the living room. After a final deep kiss, he deposited a giggling Becky onto the leather surface, standing in silence for a moment as he again admired her incredibly fit form. Her long, toned legs were perfectly smooth, leading upward to a fantastically perky ass. Her waist, though slim, was still in excellent proportion to said ass, appearing perfectly natural, rather than the photo-shopped dimensions of models in magazines. Josh's eyes moved upwards, tracing the lines of her taut belly and the gorgeous curves of her bikini-covered breasts. Her brown shoulder-length hair was fanned out all around her, creating a stunningly erotic visual in combination with her pure, soulful face.

Though she adored Josh's silent admirations, Becky could wait no longer, sitting up and pulling him down onto the sofa by his swim trunks. They made out like a pair of teenagers for a few moments, but Josh was soon overpowered, being pushed onto his back to lie flat on the sofa. With a naughty look in her eyes, Becky slipped her fingers into the waistband of Josh's trunks and carefully pulled them down, slipping them over his ankles and tossing them on her beach bag in the corner.

Josh was now fully exposed to her, and Becky was nothing short of completely aroused. Though Josh was a bit overweight, his body was still very strong, as she could tell every time she touched him. His hands were especially so, yet felt so gentle and controlled whenever she felt them upon her. Finally inspecting his manhood, Becky was very pleased to see that her judgment from earlier in the day had been correct; Josh was packing. He was already fully erect, and appeared to be about eight inches long, just based on her visual observations. Kneeling up straight, Becky grinned as she untied the knots of her bikini top, allowing the strings to fall around her while still cupping the fabric to her breasts teasingly.

"Oh come on..." Josh playfully whimpered.

"Oh, fine... I guess it's only fair," Becky replied with a giggle.

Slowly lowering her hands, she finally revealed her incredible breasts to Josh, her light brown skin perfectly accented by her small, dark brown nipples. They were already semi-erect, and the extra tweaks Becky gave herself only caused them to grow harder. This served to drive Josh even crazier with lust; his cock was aching from the erotic sight before him, and she hadn't even touched him yet!

Seemingly reading his mind, Becky lowered her face slowly, stroking Josh's cock with her hand as she approached. At first, she merely sized him up from all angles, rather than completely jerking him off, moving her hand down from tip to base before gently cupping his balls. Gripping him firmly at his base, Becky held him up straight and smiled as she sweetly kissed his tip, tasting a hint of precum already dripping from him. Savoring his taste, she stuck her tongue out and licked every inch of his engorged head, wetting him as her saliva dribbled down his length.

"Holy shit..." he moaned.

Josh was in blissful agony. He had gotten a blowjob or two in college, but that had been years ago. Jenny, on the other hand, had never once sucked his cock, despite Josh being more than happy to eat her pussy. The sensations he was now experiencing at Becky's hands, however, were more intense than even the best sex he had ever had; this woman's abilities were truly masterful. She soon wrapped her full lips around his head, taking his first couple of inches into her mouth and gently sucking up and down. With each repetition, Becky took just a bit more of him into her mouth, until she was easily up to five inches of Josh's throbbing cock. Breathing deeply, Josh worked to control his passion, as he was determined not to explode too soon.

Maintaining eye contact all the while, Becky slowly increased the intensity of her movements, knowing she was fulfilling this man's wildest fantasies before his very eyes. Slowing momentarily, she forced her face lower, taking in nearly seven inches of Josh's length and showing off her ability to suppress her gag reflex. As she deep throated him, Josh's eyes bulged at feeling her throat contract around his head, milking him for all he was worth. After several seconds, Becky finally released his cock from her mouth, breathing deeply and lustfully while staring into Josh's eyes. Still, she refused to let up for even a moment, continuing to jack him off as she caught her breath. Becky could tell that Josh was close to the edge, and she was determined to make him cum, even knowing he was trying to last as long as he could. All she wanted was the pleasure of triggering his orgasm.

"Oh, Josh... I just love your cock," she purred, stroking him lustfully. "Are you gonna cum? Oh, please Josh, cum for me... I want you to, I need your cum... to feel it... to taste it. I want it all..."

This was more than Josh could bear. Not only was the most beautiful woman in the world pleasuring him, but she also was begging him to shoot his seed into her mouth. His eyes rolled back into his head as she began sucking him once more, swirling her tongue furiously around his cock while simultaneously massaging his balls with her hand. As he edged past the point of no return, Becky seemed to be able to sense the pressure building within his manhood, slowing her pace slightly while increasing the intensity of her sucking and tongue swirling. With a series of unintelligible grunts, Josh finally reached his tipping point and began to coat her mouth with rope after rope of his hot cum.

Becky drank him up gleefully, slurping and swallowing as much as she was able to as he exploded within her. As his orgasm began to taper off, Becky gagged slightly from the sheer amount of cum he had given her, which caused a few drops to dribble onto her chin. When Josh's hips had finally ceased their bucking, she gently released his cock from her lips, a naughty smile spreading across her face. She continued to stare straight at him as she cleaned the last of his cum off of her chin and sucked it off her finger.

"Mmm... you taste so great..." she moaned. "Ready for another round?"

"Oh, um... uh," Josh stammered. He cursed silently at cumming so willingly, as he knew he had never been able to go more than once in a single session. "S-sorry, Becky, but it might be a little bit. I've never, ya know, been able to go multiple times at once."

Giggling, she replied, "It's ok, don't worry about it. We'll just have to see what we can do to improve your... stamina. In the meantime, what to do while you're recovering?"

Picking up on the suggestive nature of her question, Josh decided to both repay her kindness to him and show off something he himself was particularly skilled at. "Well... can I find out what the real Becky Juarez tastes like?"

"Thought you'd never ask," she gasped in anticipation.

Standing up momentarily, Becky grabbed a beach towel from her bag and spread it out over the sofa. "I'm kind of a gusher. Can't make a mess," she admitted.

"That's... hot," Josh choked out.

Standing in front of Josh as he sat on the sofa, Becky seductively turned around, wiggling her perky ass in his face before sliding her bikini bottoms to the floor and kicking them away. Josh was completely entranced by the sight of her firm, bouncing butt cheeks, squeezing each playfully and finding that they fit perfectly within his large hands. Becky cooed sensually as he did so, but soon cut his playtime short and turned to face him once more.

"As awesome as that feels, someone said they wanted to taste me."

"I seem to recall that."

In one swift motion, Josh stood and lifted Becky up by her waist, tossing her onto the sofa. As she sat with her legs dangling down to the floor, Josh knelt down in front of her, taking a few moments to savor her completely nude form. Her nipples were still extremely hard from the amazing blowjob she had just given him, and she soon spread her legs to reveal her dark brown pussy lips, glistening with her wet juices. Her entire pubic area was shaved perfectly smooth, just begging to be touched.

Josh began his explorations by slowly kissing his way up the inside of one thigh, yet retreating before reaching the Promised Land. He repeated the process on her other leg, eliciting a pitiful whimper from Becky when he teased her once more. Raising himself up slightly, he then began to kiss her flat belly, making her squirm with his every movement as he slowly worked his way down past her hips. Finally arriving at her shaven mound, he took in Becky's delectable aroma momentarily before continuing his worshipping. Tracing his tongue around every inch of her sex, Josh finally arrived at the base of her pussy lips, licking her slowly from bottom to top.

"Gah! Oh, Josh!" Becky yelped, feeling a man's touch for the first time in so very long.

As Josh arrived at her swollen clit, he was very pleased to discover just how sensitive her entire pussy was, but particularly her favorite spot. He had gotten very good at oral sex with Jenny, but she was far less sensitive and had to be stimulated in very specific ways to achieve optimal results. With Becky, it seemed, there would be no issue with giving her the time of her life. Now beginning to rapidly flick her clit with his tongue, Josh carefully slipped his middle finger into her slit, feeling her body tense up as he did so.

"Oh, yes! Oh god, YES!" Becky cried in surprise.

She gripped the cushions of the sofa tightly as her pussy grew wetter and wetter, her juices beginning to leak out onto the towel, as well as Josh's face. He didn't mind one bit, though, as he was simply savoring every moment with this incredible woman. His tongue continued to work its magic as he slowly finger-fucked her, curling his finger up slightly to massage her G-spot. Becky could feel that she was starting to lose control of her legs and gripped them tightly with her hands. This held them up into the air, which not only kept them from hitting Josh, but also gave him a better angle to access her pussy with.

Firmly holding onto her waist, Josh now dove completely into her soaked womanhood, lapping her juices up and stimulating every inch of her that he could reach. He could tell that she was close to the edge, and was determined to make her cum as violently as she had made him cum before. After licking her from bottom to top once more, Josh locked in squarely on her clit and began to lick it furiously, switching to his finger every so often when his tongue began to tire out. This rapid combination seemed to do the trick, as Becky's earlier description of being a screamer was now very apparent.