Just Go With It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" he called out as he entered. "Anyone here? I'm Josh Sanders, I got a message to come by today after 5:00."

Josh milled about the store's showroom floor momentarily, glancing at the sparkling pieces of jewelry adorning the cases as he waited for someone. He decided that he'd give it five minutes before heading out. Seeing a stack of business cards on the case near him, he accidentally knocked them over as he inspected them, spilling them over the glass surface.

"Careful, they go everywhere," came a sweet, feminine voice.

Startled, Josh spun around, finding himself face to face with a woman he could have sworn he'd only imagined. Quite tall, merely a couple of inches shorter than him, with lightly tan skin and the most captivating brown hair he had ever seen, Josh couldn't even find the words to speak. She wore a charcoal business suit and skirt, rather than her signature sky-blue bikini, and her hair was tied up in a bun, but Josh would recognize those legs anywhere. Still, it took him a full thirty seconds before he managed to stammer out a single word.

"B-Becky?!"

"More humid here, but fewer tornadoes than in Kansas. All in all, a fair trade, don't you think?"

Continuing to try and grasp the situation, he asked, "Wha... what are you doing here?!"

Giggling, she replied, "You didn't read the front of the business card, did you?"

Pulling it out of his pocket, Josh read the front of the card, noticing some small print at the bottom.

Rebecca Juarez, Manager

"Holy shit. Does that mean?"

"I'm here, Josh. For good," she finished.

"How?"

"Well, when I returned from vacation, my boss informed me that I had learned enough for him to recommend me as a manager of a jewelry business of my own, be it at Shane Company or another jeweler. At first, it was just a fleeting hope, but I mentioned that I've always wanted to move to Atlanta and plant my roots there. He understood, saying he'd help keep an eye out for potential openings, and soon enough, the manager of this store retired! I put in for it, my boss wrote me a sparkling recommendation, and the rest is history! I moved in last weekend and just started full time yesterday."

"You... are unreal," Josh marveled.

"I'll say. You aren't easy to track down, mister. All I had to go on was that you worked for the Georgia Tech Research Institute. Good thing there's only one of those, right?"

"Got that right..."

"Now then, I believe we have some unfinished business Jo-"

Before she could finish, Josh took her firmly in his arms and planted the most passionate kiss he had ever given on her lips. He poured everything he had into his kiss, gratitude for her cross-country move, excitement at the possibilities their future together held, and regret for not kissing her in this way when last they had been together. Finally he retreated, savoring her labored breathing and flushed face as he opened his eyes.

"I love you, Rebecca Juarez."

"I love you too, Josh Sanders," she replied with a grin. Sauntering over to the entrance, she locked the deadbolt and turned back towards Josh. "Time for you to experience the perks of dating the manager of Shane Company."

"Perks?"

Nodding, she continued, "Namely, I have full authority to switch off the security tapes anytime I want. Now then," she said, bending over a nearby display case, "take off your pants, and give me that perfect cock of yours."

Josh only hesitated for a moment, wondering if an employee who had forgotten a purse or something might catch them. This didn't stop him for long, though, not with the girl of his dreams bent over before him. Tossing his pants off, Josh thought of the phrase that had apparently become the motto for his new self.

Fuck it. Just go with it.