Just Let it Happen Harry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod...um, he'd too bright not to have know that."

"That's exactly my thinking. Lillian and I agree he should be offered a position and this is why I've called you in. He is a terrific negotiator."

"So will be appointed above me?"

"Yes, on a salary $20,000 more than you earn, limo and business class travel when he feels it's justified. Like you he doesn't want a car and his title is director of business development. I'll recommend to the board he be made an executive director with a seat on the board."

"That's fine," Chelsea said, swallowing and having trouble looking at Paul.

"There's more, " Paul said. "The proposed announcement in the absent of any objections from you is that Harry's more senior title will be deputy chief executive, which requires board approval. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes," Chelsea said, her voice almost failing here.

"Good girl. At that point in negotiations I had to call your mother and she confirmed our thinking."

Paul paused until Chelsea was forced to ask, "And what was that?"

"As you will be appointed by your mother as her successor when she retires, no matter what position you hold, it is best that we look seriously at grooming Harry to be my successor."

Chelsea, her color returning, said: "I always was designated to be my mother's successor, wasn't I?"

"Until yesterday, no. At least not necessarily. We forced the issue and your mother is now satisfied you have advanced so much that you are probably a better fit as chairman than she is. She authorized me to tell you that."

"Ohmigod."

"Then, what are your objections, if any, to the terms and conditions of the appointment of Harry as I have outlined?"

"None, absolutely none. I must say you've led me into this very well Paul."

"Thank you. I have invited your mother and now you to attend the signing of the contract in the boardroom at 4:00 today with Lillian and Elizabeth from HR also attending. A photograph will be taken for the business media and for our annual report. Well then, let me buy your lunch. We have other matters to discuss."

Chelsea said, "Thank you. I suppose I'm required to move out of my premium office?"

"No, initially Harry wants an office in with sales and marketing and then shift to the warehouse operation to study what is being done and how it is done and then talk to us about shifting the product activities to Tauranga. He says it doesn't matter where top management, admin and sales and marketing are located and the board could meet on the moon and still be effective, not that that would be efficient."

"Tauranga -- why Tauranga? Because Harry grew up there and his parents and two sisters live there?"

"Harry completely floored me. Our sales-based studies had shown Palmerston North is our marketing center. But Harry produced a far more complex computer study that he'd done based on customer location, volume of sales per customer, population spread, population growth projections, densities of $-sales per customer and location of customers who have not purchased from us during the past twelve months. He possessed the software for processing a much more complex analysis and consulted with Dave in IT with my permission. The data was fed in and out came the defining line geographically of our recent past, current and future sales in dollar-value. The line cut across the North Island five miles north of Tauranga, a major shipping and land transportation hub. Game over. Harry used data we've never considered and his far more refined version shows the parallel line indicating our market center is a lot farther north that what we had calculated."

"Ohmigod, what was mom's reaction?"

"Amazingly simply really. She said that was really interesting strategic information and hurry Harry along with his recommendations."

"Mother said that?"

"Yes, she accepts we are acquiring a business authority of some magnitude in our market sector that it likely to project us forward with progressive momentum."

* * *

Harry went home with Chelsea after dinning at a restaurant with her parents and Paul and his wife Angela. Chelsea made coffee and seating Harry in front of TV put on an adult DVD and hitching up the skirt of her tight back dress draped her long legs over Harry's and lay back into the corner of the sofa, looking very relaxed although expectant.

"Are we to have sex," he smiled. When she said it was over to him Harry reached out and took Chelsea's hand and said he'd never watched a sex movie with a woman before so she better be ready to defend herself.

Chelsea giggled and the stage was set.

"God like at the size of that women's nipples," Harry said, as the woman on-screen slowing lowered herself on to the object waiting for attention.

"Mine are quite large when aroused," Chelsea said, the invitation implied.

Harry fiddled around her ankles over the silk stockings and that began making Chelsea's legs twitch. Eventually his hands slid along the nylon to her knees and her breathing halted momentarily and slowly her legs parted. Harry's hand continued until he reached the pad of flesh on her leg above the top of the hold-ups. After a little play around there and brushing fingers over her already moistened crotch, Harry lifted Chelsea's legs and slid from beneath them. He leaned over Chelsea and they slipped into a very long kiss, Chelsea draping her arms around him.

Finally Harry pulled free and reaching both hand under the tight skirt gripped the panties at the hips and with cooperative timing Chelsea lifted her hips and groaned when watching Harry sniffing the panties he'd removed. She lifted her inside leg on to the back on the sofa giving Harry full access to a neatly trimmed and wet pussy. As Harry's tongue slipped into her and two fingers pushed in under it, Chelsea turned to watch the woman on-screen, holding her legs very wide, scream into orgasm as the muscular guy pounded her like a jack-hammer.

Chelsea felt drained when slipping back on to the sofa after Harry delivered on one of the best Doggy's she'd ever had. He'd proved thick enough to give her the feeling he was just the right size for her and he'd talked with her throughout instead of remaining mute on auto as most other men to have know her carnally had tended to do. She lay against him on the sofa and he said, "You have great tits."

"I'm falling in love with Mr Chubby she cooed, taking the still almost stiff penis in her hand. It was sticky with their juices but she didn't mind and was in no hurry to clean up. Leave a man too early and he'd only want to eat or watch TV.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes and I have to admit that filthy film was a good way to get started."

"Yeah. I switched it off before the two young men attempted to butt-penetrate the whore together."

"God, how disgusting. She'd sound like an ocean liner leaving port when she passed wind."

Chelsea shrieked with laughter and had to slam a hand over her mouth to choke on the laugh in case it sounded whorish.

She swept her hair back. "Would you like to stay the night?"

"You mean to start a relationship?"

Chelsea didn't hesitate. "Yes, why not and why don't you move in with me?"

Harry took time to answer. "Please allow me decided about that last invitation tomorrow when my feeling of starry-eyed passion has died."

"Oooh. Am I to get more?" Chelsea laughed hopefully.

Next morning over breakfast, staring at Chelsea looking so beautiful after her shower and wearing a silk gown and only lipstick for make up, Harry who was wearing only his briefs said, "When do you suggest I move in?"

"This Saturday would be fine. I need to make room for you."

"It will only be temporarily."

"Oh."

"Don't look disappointed darling. Tomorrow I intend visiting that elderly couple that have the penthouse on top of the building we occupy. They look as it they might suit retirement village life. We'll have to see. I first have to find if they are interested in moving. My understanding is they operated a small special publications business from there, employing half a dozen staff, but the business folded a couple of years ago."

"And you want to live up there, on top of our business?"

"Yes, don't you?"

"I guess I could be convinced."

"We could have a modern apartment with an office each and with the building only seven years' old, it would have sufficient design strength to support a rooftop swimming pool. The company could buy the entire floor and develop the apartment and pool to our specifications and we'd lease that facility."

"I am interested, and if we can't budge mom we'll develop it ourselves."

"Right."

Chelsea asked something she'd been thinking about. "You aim to expand the company's depth of mail order activities, don't you?"

"Yes, something is turning over in my mind; I'll let you know when it gels. We could require the remainder of this building for administration."

Chelsea said that sounded interesting. "I sense that is not all the story."

Harry laughed and said, "Fucking women's intuition."

"Come on, out with it," she said, snapping the elastic on his briefs.

He looked at her deeply.

"Oh god -- you can't, not so soon. You scarcely know me."

"Something happened to me when I was at reception and you turned your pretty face in my direction. You intervened and took a chance and gave me coffee and then liked enough about what I said to commit and take me to see Paul."

"Yes, I did that. I seemed to sense something."

Harry smiled and took both her hands. "I had decided to return home to find someone to marry Chelsea and this has rather raced away on me. But I think you know what is going to happen, sooner rather than later, don't you?"

"Don't rush it Harry, just let's feel our way. But you can expect Miss Rhodes to say yes when she is asked. Just let it happen Harry."

THE END

12