All Comments on 'Just Life Ch. 02'

by Vyksin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I've read both chapters...

A note of caution to the author; watch the homonyms. "Waste" and "waist" may sound the same, but obviously mean two very different things and are not interchangeable. In most instances in both chapters, "loose" should have been "lose." Quite a few misspelled words in addition to the homonyms, but it's not merely a variation of the same story every third author is cranking out. It's clear that the technical writing skills of the author are such that the use of an editor is imperative. To state the obvious, this is hardly a slam as virtually every published author retains editorial services. Writers create, editors polish. Focus on the writing and hand it off for feedback and suggestions. Better scores are worth the extra effort.

CapCrankypantsCapCrankypantsover 16 years ago
Great start

Am enjoying the reverse perspective.....look forward to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Waiting for more

I've always found stories like this interesting. I agree with one of the other commenters that you have to watch some of your grammar, but I'm watching for more posts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't stop now!

When can we see chapter 3?

Great story!

verybriefly65verybriefly65about 13 years ago
There are 4 Things to Learn!

As an aspiring author you must: 1) Learn to write a coherent story. 2. Learn to SPELL. 3. Learn the use of Proper Punction! 4) Learn not to use run-on sentences that add nothing to the story and, in the end, make no sense at all.

After you have captuerd these fundamentals, then start by trying to submit a short story or better yet a Paragraph. This comment goes for both Just Life and Just Life 2. I read both hoping to find that Just Life 2 would absolve many of the Sins of Just Life. "It Did NOT!" It Only Multiplied Them. R.J.G.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

ignore the grammar police. when they pay to read this they can complain! at least one hasn't even written a story here.

i could follow everything and that's what counts.

if you are still around could you finish the story?

thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I"d like to see more.

This story was really hot.

I would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Amazing story, I'd love to see this finished. Ultimately it's up to you but I wouldn't expect Stacey to be so cruel to Geoff (That "I am slut stacey line" didn't do it for me. I'd love to see some weakness on her part based on what she wrote on her paper.

MasterLornMasterLornalmost 9 years ago
Well thought out

I liked the way you set this up. I would like to read more. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing story.

My heart was racing and I remained "excited" the whole time I was reading it. Please continue this story. Your very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story, and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Will "Stacey " get pregnant before before Puck's jest is lifted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous