All Comments on 'Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 03'

by PalmerEldritch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
he's going to be more in control with his mother

He needs to make her totally submissive to him. Thanks.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
everyone together

really a hot story..but make it even more sex charged by getting all the family together for an all out family orgy..including dad/son bi... with "slut" mom..at the center of it.. which for women/moms like myself is the biggest turn-on there is.. mom worshipping her stud son/hubby's muscled bodies with her tongue..in addition dad/son need to hose mom down with some hot g/s...and definetly keep this story going...

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Chapter With a Twist!!!

That was a Nice Chapter see her son take control of his mother and treat her like a slut. It was nice to see him take control of his mother and tell his father exactly what was going on and get the support that he needed from his father. I can hardly wait to see the next chapter to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YEAH

AS IT GETS BETTER LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jenny shuddered again as her son said, "You fucking slut, I'm going to fuck the shit out of that nasty twat. Do you know that Mommy?"

This is a marvelous story of hot family fucking by gifted author. Big hunky 20 year old Paul loves fucking his kid sister Clarissa, just sticking his fat 9-incher up his sis's slender legs and fucking the shit out of her sweet little slit. To his surprise he discovers that he really likes rough sex, his sister does too. It makes his big cock even harder, throbbing hard, and it stirs his heavy brotherly balls like never before, a very large plus as far as his baby sister's concerned. Then an even greater surprise--his own mother's hot for him. Clarissa tells him, "Mommy said she wants to see what you've got in your pants," and Paul grins, he'll show her what he's got in his pants all right, he'll show it to her big and hard. I love how Paul and his mother refer to her as "mommy." It stresses the fact that that's the same cunt he was born from. When his mother spreads her legs and shows her boy her cunt, "Paul thinks to himself, that box she's playing with is the same place he came from as a baby." It sure is kid, and your mommy wants you back up inside. Paul and his mother both really enjoy his humiliating her, abusing her, treating her like a filthy whore, slapping her around. It makes him feel even stronger and more self-confident. Paul's thrilled from head to toe, his fat cock is rock-hard, practically bursting, his big balls are on fire. Mom keeps cumming like crazy, she's sick with lust for her darling baby boy's big mommy-pleaser and for what he's got sloshing around in his heavy loaded balls. Paul fucks his mother like there's no tomorrow, and he unloads his young balls up inside his mommy, flooding her mommy-twat with a huge geyser of creamy semen. Paul'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The way it should be.

I'm so glad she is submitting properly to the boy that came from her womb. I hope soon he fucks a new child into her.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
Wow...

Wow...

I read the first chapter of this and thought it was fine. Pretty good, but nothing spectacular. But then I read the second chapter and suddenly it's off the charts hot. I loved the nastiness, the sexiness, the genuine connection. The stuff with the photo, him dressed up for baseball, was fantastic.

I only wish she had submitted to him completely at the end, telling him she belonged to him now, he was her man, she was his property.

Hot, hot, hot...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous