Just Like Her Mom. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, Paul," Jenny finally said, "That was amazing. You made Mommy feel so good." Jenny continued to breathe heavily, and Paul watched his mom's breasts going up and down.

Noticing his attention, Jenny giggled and said, "Would Mommy's big boy like to suck on her tits?"

Paul nodded and collapsed next to his beautiful mother and rolled onto his side and took one nipple in his mouth. Jenny smiled and rubbed her cons back as he suckled hungrily on his mother's hard supple nipple. "That's Mommy's baby, suck Mommy's nipple honey," cooed Jenny happily.

Paul found himself amazingly happy, and began to rub his mommy's other nipple and then to twist and pull at it gently, and then somewhat rougher, as he continued to suck her other nipple. The horny mother fucking young man felt his mom began to pant again, and saw hip leg squeeze tight and her hips begin to move seemingly on their own.

Paul could feel his mom gasp louder as he twisted her nipple, and on a whim, he bit down on the one he was suckling.

Jenny twisted and moaned in her sons grip. "Oh god, bite Mommy's tities, Mommy is such a fucking whore, and you know just what she needs don't you?" moaned Jenny.

Paul swung his knee between his slutty mother's thighs to hold them open and reached down and plunged his fingers into her slit. He felt the thick mixture of his cum and his mother's, and scooped some out of her cunt and brought it up to her face.

When his mother saw this she leaned forward on her elbows and sucked greedily on her sons fingers. His mother's slurping sounds seemed to bore into his head and send messages of sexual heat to his organ. Paul felt his cock begin to harden again, and his mom smiled up at him and said, "Gosh you younger men do have that going for you don't you?" Paul blushed at the naughty compliment about his sexual prowess, and then returned to assaulting his mom's breasts.

Her son twisting and biting and sucking on her tits was turning Jenny on so much she felt as if she had not even had sex yet, despite the fact they had been going at it some time.

"Do you want to fuck Mommy again baby?" Jenny said thickly.

"Yes Mommy, I do, and I think I will," said Paul, lifting his mouth form his mom's nipple, and leering at his sexy slutty mother.

"Do you want Mommy's ass, Paul? Do you want to fuck me there, like Daddy does sometimes." Jenny watched her sons' reaction, and was pleased to see him getting even hotter. Paul pulled his mom's face up to his and pressed his lips to hers and then began to push his tongue into her mouth, moaning into his mother's mouth as he kissed her. Paul's tongue danced with his mom's, and he kneaded her breasts as he tongue kissed his sexy whorish mother.

Pulling his mother's head back he guided her down his body and she instinctively took his cock in her hot mouth, sucking wildly on her sons' shaft.

'Get that cock wet, you slut, so I can slam it in your asshole," growled Paul to his mom. He began to guide her face up and down as he lay back and watched the horny older woman suck the cock he offered to her greedily.

Jenny popped her boy's cock from her mouth and purred, "Do you want to fuck Mommy's dirty asshole honey? Do you want to ram this cock in me and split me wide open?" Jenny looked at her son with a lewd expression on her face, and was delighted when he moaned in response to her question.

Paul pushed his slutty mom away from his cock and said, "Get on your knees you fucking dirty slut." As his mom knelt with her ass up and her elbows and face pressed to the bed, Paul spanked her ass cheeks twice on each side, causing his mom to jump and moan in appreciation.

"Paul, please hurt Mommy. Spank me, I am such a bad fucking whore," said Jenny, her voice cracking as she began to tremble once more in anticipation of her sons cock rocking back and forth in her asshole.

Paul cracked his hand across his mother's ass again, once; twice; three more times on each side. Her ass glowed and Jenny felt it, indeed her son hit her just as hard during sex as her husband did, and she whimpered in divine pleasure, while at the same time crying tears that dripped to the bed, leaving her face lying in a tear stained spot.

Paul knelt behind his sexy moms' ass and spread it open, and leaned down and ran his tongue up from her cunt slit all the way to her tight brown rear opening. Paul began to run his tongue around her asshole and then pressed it to her opening and pushed his tongue in. Paul could not believe he was tonguing his mother's ass, but he found himself going crazy sucking her tight asshole.

The young man could feel his mother's asshole begin to relax and the tight fit around his tongue loosen; he thought it was obvious that mom and dad had done this many times, and was proud to be doing something his dad usually did for his Mommy.

Paul lifted himself and grabbed his hard cock and pressed it to his mothers' now wet asshole, and felt his mom push back at him, moaning as she did so, "Oh god, fuck my ass Paul. Fuck Mommy's slutty ass for her."

"Mommy, I am, I'm going to fuck your ass you fucking dirty cunt," Paul was shaking now as he pushed hard sending his cock head into his mom's asshole.

He heard a pop, and then he slid in deep, unable to help himself he began to ram her hard almost at once.

Jenny fucked her ass back at her son, loving his hard cock unmercifully fucking her ass. He was giving it to her the way she loved it back there: hard and fast.

"FUCK MOMMY'S ASS PAUL. FUCK IT HARD BABY!! MOMMY LOVES IT THAT WAY!" Jenny was ramming her soft motherly ass at her son as she screamed in pleasure. 'THAT'S IT BABY RAM MOMMY'S TIGHT FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Paul reached down and yanked on his mother's long blonde hair pulling her head off the bed. His mother felt as if he was pulling her hair out by the roots he tugged so hard, but it only served to turn her on more.

"OH! OH! YES! FUCK MOMMY'S DIRTY ASS HARD!"

"TAKE IT YOU CUNT! TAKE MY COCK IN THAT ASS YOU FUCKING SLUTTY CUNT OF A MOTHER!!" Paul answered back as he slammed his meat deep in his mother's bowels.

Jenny reached between her legs and frigged her clit furiously as her son rammed her ass ever harder. "OH! OH! MOMMY'S COMING PAUL!! OH YES! YES!" the sexy mother began to shake and scream as her orgasm overtook her. Jenny's cunt dripped juice down her thighs and onto the bed as she shook in orgasm under her sons' assault.

As Paul's mom screamed out her orgasm he felt his own building and he slammed her ever harder feeling his cream begin to rise and erupt in his mother's asshole, filling her bowls.

Paul began to match his mother shouting abuse at his sexy slutty mother.

"I'M COMING MOMMY!! YES TAKE IT YOU FUCKING CUNT!" shouted the young man as his come erupted in his mother's asshole.

"OH GO OH GOD! MOMMY! YES!! ... YES!!" Paul found he could not stop coming and for what seemed an hour, but must have been a few seconds he continued to fill his mom's ass with warm sperm.

Jenny could feel her boy's hot cock slip out of her anus, and some of his deposit of cum leak out. As her son feel down beside her she leaned over him and took his dirty cock in her warm loving mouth and suckled gently 'til he was clean and pink. She could feel his eyes on her and peeked up at him watching her clean his cum and her ass off his cock, and winked up at her precious boy. After a few more kisses to his now tired cock shaft, Jenny flopped down into her baby boy's arms. She could feel her son hug her close and press his face into her hair, kissing her head, and then her cheek.

As the incestuous couple snuggled warmly, Paul turned to his mom and said, "I wonder why we weren't caught."

"Huh? What ever do you mean?" said Jenny.

"I mean its 9:30; shouldn't Daddy have been back by now? He was just supposed to be dropping Clarissa off at Lindsey's house wasn't he?" said Paul, in a confused voice.

Jenny smirked up at Paul after a moment.

"You know I have a feeling something may have come up to detain your dad."

To be continued...