All Comments on 'Just Like Her Mom.'

by PalmerEldritch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Good Story!!!

That was a good story about a father taking his daughter's virginity and making her a cum slut. I can hardly wait to see you do in the next chapter which I hope you write. I like to twist of mother coming in at the end and father taking control of mother and the same time and telling her to suck the daughters pussy. That was a good twist.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
He is going to need help

To satisfy those hot little sluts he better get his son to help him. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Liked it, but....

I think you outlined it fairly well. There were some hot moments, but it was a little too rushed shortly after the beginning. Maybe you can do a follow up and have her do a blowjob or gangbang in in alley; with her father as a participant.

blackfenblackfenabout 15 years ago
pretty good

yeah a very good story but i think you have enough material there to write a fuller story, like your style, well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

i loved it :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh My God

So fucking hot. That was probably the best father-daughter incest scene I've ever read. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY SO ROUGH?

I seldom fail to finish a story if I start it. That is the only reason I continued past the point where he got rough. That is a definite turn off for me and I really wonder who enjoys such handling of the story line. When I consider what this story would have been had Conrad shown love and tenderness to his daughter I think you missed a bet. I hope you will try another along those lines. Would love to read it. I'm giving you a 2 .Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hair

She went from a red head to blond n that's where the moment was ruined for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Orgi

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Spanking is one thing but slapping her face is quite another. That's not playful or kinky but just violent. You lost me right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think a lot of mothers know their daughter might one day fuck their daddy, because deep down they wanted to do it but never saw it through, so catching them together isn't such a surprise, to join in though is something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

trashy, poorly written, and the author is probably an abusive asshole. No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

My daughter Alice was in uni studying sports science and wanted to become a personal trainer,her and another girl were the only female's in the class and shortly into the first term the other girl dropped out leaving only Alice in the class with 10 other boys,I knew her lecturer,I played golf with him for years,as it happens I was playing a round with Jon one weekend and I asked him how Alice was doing as she was the only girl in the class,well put it this way the boys are very forward when she asked them for their help! Whats that supposed to mean Jon? Oh cmon she's a pretty girl and she's not shy with it either! You mean to say that she's having sex with the boys in her class Jon? Not just the boys Jon said and winked at me! Let's just say she'll pass with flying colours, you aswell Jon? She's not the only girl that has propositioned herself to me pal! Yeah but cmon mate she's my daughter! She's not your little princess anymore you know! When and where has it happened with you and her Jon? You really want me to tell you mate? I'd like to know yes Jon, ok then in my office mainly but I have fucked her in the classroom before and I wasn't the only one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous