All Comments on 'Just Maybe... Ch. 04'

by LuthienEllesar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

Another great chapter can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful job!

just want to say this is a beautiful story! my favorite story by far, keep up the excellent work. we'll be here to read them all! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

I just wanted to let you know how wonderful I found this story. It was great to read a story that gave you a background and teased you into reading more. To many stories here go right for the sex and a love story like this is very refreshing. By far this is one on my favorites so far and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved this!!

I love this story! I couldn't stop until I finished all of the chapters posted. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A joy

Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG

That is the best series of stories EVER! I loved it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh wow..

amazing story please you just have to write more..this story is really amazing I have never read anything so unique and so wonderful..keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whew...

OMG...like wow. I just love everything about this story and it's characters. Can't wait to see where the build up leads...yay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome!

This is an incredible story. I absolutely love it!!!

PurpleThreadPurpleThreadabout 14 years ago
cute

You write in such a way that makes you sound adorable. I remember when I was that innocent... *wistful sigh*

Good job, love. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous