Just Now Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do we do now, old man?" I asked, staring up at the ceiling.

"Old man? I'm not an old man."

"Yes, you are. You're a very old man." I looked up at him with a wicked grin, easily giving in to my flirtatious side.

"I'm only two years older than you," he said.

"So? You're old," I practically sneered. I rolled onto my side to face Kunal, my eyes flashing playfully. His look was completely serious.

"Old man!" My hand darted out, crossing the neutral zone that was between us and made contact with his side as I playfully tickled him.

A moment too late I saw the flash in his eyes that hid the intent behind the smile. His hand reached out to pinch my nipple.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" I swatted at his hand while trying to cover my chest, quickly going on the defensive.

"You called me old," Kunal retorted. Now the grin was clearly not just teasing. Something slightly dark was behind it. There was no innocent playfulness.

"Yes, I did." I said.

Kunal grabbed for my nipple again, this time too fast for me, successfully clamping down on it through my shirt and bra. I pushed his hand away, swatting him again as he rolled over and sat up on his knees beside me. "What did you say?" eh asked.

"I said you're an old man." The voice in my head fumed at me to shut up and not let this go any further. I was well past the point of listening to it. Yanking his wrist I wrenched his hand off my nipple. He turned his arm deftly out of my grasp and this time grabbed a handful of my breast.

"Stop that!" I squealed, trying to squirm away from him, but Kunal's grip tightened. I smacked at his hand again. "Come on, now. Seriously. Stop."

"You want me to stop? Okay" He took his hand away. It was then that all sense left me.

"Old man," I muttered, taunting him. "Did you think that would hurt me? I've breastfed babies and they bite. That was nothing."

"Oh really?" Kunal's hand, quick as lightening, shoved it's way under the loose neckline of my top, groping my lace covered breast.

His hand squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh, but no protest left my lips. The tension crackled between us. He looked down at me, waiting to see what I would do, every move of his hand a challenge to me. I had started the game, but he was in control.

I shoved at his hand. "Stop." Who was I fooling? The look in my eyes told him I wanted him to do anything but stop.

"Hmm? You don't like this?" Kunal began mauling my breast.

"Stop it!" I grabbed his arm and tried to pull it away. "What are you doing?!" I huffed as he straddled my chest and grabbed my wrists.

There was no answer. Kunal just looked at me with a smirk. Fear sped through me as I tried twisting my wrists out of his grasp. He wrenched my left wrist, with such force I knew I would get a bruise, and pushed it back onto the bed by my head. His eyes pinned their commanding look on me and his other hand reached back into my shirt, grabbing my breast possessively. I took my free hand and tried to pull his arm out from under my clothes, my chest heaving with each breath as the arousal from his hand groping my breast was growing. Only a whisper thin piece of lace separated us.

"Don't." He said only one word. With it came swift and sure action. The hand that didn't have me pinned yanked at the offending wrist, pushing it down to the bed and tucking it under his knee. Completely immobilized I was helpless to stop his hand from pawing its way beneath the neckline of my shirt. Greedy fingers wrenched my breast free of the flimsy piece of fabric that had protected it.

"I bruise easily," I said as Kunal methodically pinched, squeezed, and twisted the tender, porcelain flesh. "You'd better stop or you'll leave a mark."

"You've been a bad girl. You need to learn a lesson," Kunal replied. "You shouldn't tease me like that or there will be consequences."

My eyes met his piercing look, knowing that he was testing me to see how far he could push me, how far he could go before I would cry out for him to stop. I refused to give him the satisfaction of breaking me. Excitement flashed behind Kunal's eyes as he tested the strength of my determination. Pleasure was etched across his face as I lay beneath him being groped and fondled. With each hard twist of my nipple I merely sucked in a breath and silently let it out, finding my peace in submission. My body was surrendered to him, whether he chose to give me pleasure or pain. Platonic was no longer an option. Kunal knew then that I was His.

12