Just Now Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Belle, come here." I crawled back up to lay on my side next to him. My bare breasts pressed against his side. He wrapped his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest.

"Thank you, Kunal. Thank you for letting me do that for you."

"Mmm." Wordless contentment was his response as I looked up to see him resting peacefully, his eyes closed. I thought about what had just transpired between us. I didn't think I was cut out for BDSM - even the light stuff that I was originally interested in. My reaction to Kunal's spankings seemed to say that, but there was more to great sex than spankings. Right? I smiled and let myself drift off to sleep.

********************************

I underestimated Kunal's determination and my own ability to embrace pain for pleasure. It wasn't until a little later that I would have my first "real" spanking, and realize that Kunal was right, I would come to crave it.

12