All Comments on 'Just One Box'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

a great read a nice buildup with mommy having her son use condom's until she is hooked on her son's much larger cock. I love how mom's will gives way and she starts allowing her son to take her without protection with the resulting impregnation. here is hoping to read about future tales of this mom son relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

I hate cuckholding.

Nice sex though.

LelouchLelouchover 10 years ago

Incredibly hot, and I love the use of vocabulary! Smart, literate people are more sexy -- and being able to create more robust descriptions with some of your phraseology adds to the story!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I had high hopes for this one, and despite the premise being a touch familiar, I liked it in the beginning. But in my opinion Jason was a wolf in sheep's clothing. A snake who very deliberately set about seducing his mother. The mom getting pregnant, not my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot as fuck

Incestual cuckolding, my 2 favourite fetishes mixed in one is so fucking hot

That small cocked dad got exactly what he deserved.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
not sure about this one

Cuckolding can be hot in a story if the dad's an asshole and deserves it. Not the case here. Some parts were hot. Some parts made me feel sorry for the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Second note

Didn't realise at first, this is the crash course author.

This was hot as mentioned but please do a fourth chapter of the aforementioned story ASAP.

bobthebilderbobthebilderover 10 years ago
She Chooses Her Man Based on Her Lower Body Alone

I can tell where you got the inspiration from. I loved that manga and I loved this adaptation of the story. 5 stars all the way. You should consider doing an adaption with the same character (Jason) for the artists' other 4 stories. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okay, so Jason's an arrogant, cocky bastard, but...

the boy's obviously an Alpha Male and the only real Male in this family. He does what Alpha Males do, he ridicules, demeans, and sexually negates the other men in the situation--in this case, his own dad. That makes his mother cum like crazy and gets her absolutely drenched between her legs. It puts a big wide grin on the boy's handsome face and gets his big hard cock even harder, practically bursting. Face it, for a big strong Alpha Male like Jason, that is his natural right. He has the right by nature to push his wimpy dumbass father, with his ridiculous little peepee, aside, and claim his mother cunt as his own. Actually, dad's lucky that Jason doesn't just beat him to a pulp which the boy's itching to do, he'd probably shoot a load doing it. From now on Jason's mother's mommy-hole, the wonderful hairy hole between her legs that the boy came out of, belongs to Jason alone. It's only her boy's magnificent cock that gets shoved up her cunt any old time Jason feels like it, only Jason who gets to unload his big heavy balls and blast his huge geysers of warm creamy semen up his own mother's twat. Jason's semen is really potent, you better believe it, and he fucks a baby up the same twat where he was once a baby. The proud grinning young motherfucker'll be doing that again and again from now on.

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago
Turned to crap quickly

I agree with mafia_patriarch. This started out good and I liked it in the beginning but as I read more, I wanted more. The story got very predictable very quickly.

Why didn't we hear about the anal referred to at the end of the story? Mother/son and anal are my two biggies.

Anonymous said "That small cocked dad got exactly what he deserved". Why, because he was/is a good provider for is family? Your an IDIOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good potential

Some good insight into family relationships. Many guys have similar desire and quite a few mom's like to tease son and friends. Often the teasing progresses and a little helpful action occurs.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good storyline and a hot story

I like stories where the son hangs horns on his dad and makes his mom his slut.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IDIOT

Listen sweetie, if a husband does such a piss poor job at satisfying his wife sexually that she needs to rely on her son for satisfaction then he is a small cocked idiot and deserves whatever he gets.

Money isn't all there is in the world and it's not the only pillar of a marriage ok honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hot, depraved, and well-written. Enjoyed it a lot.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 10 years ago
Hot and hoping for more

I really liked the idea that the mom only allowed it for one box. I would have preferred more of the mom holding out before they actually had sex. Her trying to refrain, but slipping little by little.

I like all of your stories. You are a talented writer and I can't wait for more mother and son fun.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

Amazing story. So hot and fun to read. I'm looking forward to check your future mom/son projects. This one certainly lit my fire, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and jeep up the awesome work! ^__^

musicman88musicman88over 10 years ago

I agree with you Mafia! Only a real shit head would make his mother blurt out such things as she begged him not to. It could have stayed good, but as most often it always turns to abuse and bullying.

Lose the bull shit and keep the heat! You'll be a better writer

pkmabhilashpkmabhilashover 10 years ago

one of my favourites by a distance........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please ignore that musicman88 fellow!

Yes please do ignore that musicman88 guy, as he obviously has no concept of the words spoken in passion!

You are one of the very best a new story from you is always an event!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

cant wait for more

sabadongelovsabadongelovover 9 years ago
Great story

A really good story, great language, great pacing, steamy hot sex scenes. Personally, I, like pantylvr would have liked Helen to hold out a little longer (and perhaps for there to be more friction and pain upon the first penetration, seing how huge Jason was.

As for all the people complaining about cuckolding and cuckolding when the married man is not an asshole: You're entitled to your preferences and opinions, but please remember that this is a fantasy. No real people were hurt when this story was crafted. Also, if you find this deplorable, how do you stomache the NonConsent section on literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2Hot

If I was cuckholded by a son like Jason I'd be cracked up and proud at the same time. When they're at it the description is so involving I can feel every wet stroke!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
It started fast and hard

then sunk slowly down and down and down.

And the name game lost it's joke factor. Her name was Helen Cleaver, but his name was Jason Eldridge? Shades of the 60's!

BJMonBJMonalmost 9 years ago
Mother's love

This is a great story. Personally, I'm not big on wearing rubbers but when he went into Mom bareback, that is when it really got exciting

ErosnessErosnessover 8 years ago
Loved The Title

...and loved that mom agreed to one box. I don't like condoms but if mom said one box I'd definitely had accepted. And like Jason my goal would have been on getting beyond one box. My next goal would have been to get dad's consent and participation.

GREAT story.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Smokin!

Damn, this was smokin' hot!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
One of your best

Great how the story continues with pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FATAL FLAW

Good story. Good storytelling.

One flaw kept me from liking it. Paul/Dad is providing the house the two lovers live in, the food that keeps them nourished, the clothes they wear, cars they drive, son''s education. Paul provides them life. They respond with disdain and disrespect.

So Paul is a smaller man with a smaller penis. Disdaining him is prejudice as is disdaining a man of another race. Both are that way by birth. What if YOU were the one born to a small body and penis? How would you feel if people looked down on you because of it?

For the world to work, some have to be janitors and garbage collectors. Not everyone can be an alpha male. Leaders cannot be leaders without followers.

Paul is more man than his stuck-up son. Paul is a better person than his slut wife.

Fatal flaw gets this well-written story 2 stars.

Author came well recommended, but this one story is enough for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue the story..

You should have dad catching them in the act, Jason continually knocking her up..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re: FATAL FLAW

I get what you're saying. This kind of story hurts unless you identify with the alpha male. But that's just the way things are. Don't blame the author. Evolution from our primate ancestors has established the mating dynamic between men and women that persists to this day. Fifty-thousand years ago, it was the alpha male who was best equipped to provide for his woman, defend her against predators, and increase the odds that she would give birth to strong, healthy offspring. The other males had their roles, too, as you pointed out, but reproducing wasn't one of them.

In this modern society, we're spoon-fed the lie from birth that there's someone for everyone. This starts in childhood from our parents and is reinforced by society at large, especially the movie industry whose romantic comedies tell us that "it's what inside that counts." Nonsense! Granted, being alone and celibate is not a desirable fate, so many people sexualize the pain; hence their interest in stories involving humiliation. It's a coping mechanism that is much better than putting a gun to your head. Life is full of distractions, sex being only one of them. If a person can't get laid, it's his prerogative to deal with the resulting frustrations in (legal) ways that work for him.

I urge you to be fairer in your ratings from now on. Consider the quality of the writing and the interest of the story line. (In the case of this story, the "humiliation" tag was impossible to miss). If you don't like the genre, then go somewhere else. Don't let your own emotional pain skew your sense of fairness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This story had always been my all time favourite ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

Mommy raised a boy whore...

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Loved this one, O.!

Great story!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/22/2022) Regarding FATAL FLAW by Anonymous (over 4 years ago)

So cruel, so very very cruel.., but true. The truth is in our biology, in our genes. The alpha has always won the day. He has had to for our species to survive. The Beta gets lucky now and then, and now more than ever. But if WOKE takes hold.., then we will go the way of the Dodo. Great story and an easy five stars from me. It also goes on my list.

ChunnanguruChunnanguruover 1 year ago

A great write up. Dudes you are here for erotica and only reading erotica, nothing else. It’s the writers imagination whatever he writes. Who the fuck cares if it’s morally correct or not, if it’s practical possible for a man and woman to indulge in non stop coitus from 7:30 in the morning to 4 or 5 in the evening and mind you not for 1 day but for 2-3 months at a stretch . So enjoy such a beautiful written story and stop whining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous