All Comments on 'Just One Kiss'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story, sweet and well written

Nice story - it had a good believable plot, enough character development to have it make sense, nice dialog - although not sure about feeling the prostate contract (can men really do that?), and just the right length.

oldnornryoldnornryover 10 years ago
Hell yes!

In reference to the previous comment, A man can consciously contract his prostate, like a woman does "kegal excercises", which causes the dick to jerk, to stop urine flow, or in orgasm causes the sperm to spurt. wHAT A WONDERFUL ORGAN! Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very erotic!

What a wonderful story. Nice intro, you captured my imagination with your description of the passion exhibited between the two lovers. The length of the story was just right.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 4 years ago
Great little story !

You have great writing skills, especially your sex scenes. You, obviously, have taken a lot of time to polish the story and have a good editor, since I did not notice even one error, spelling, grammatical or otherwise. Well done. Very erotic. This could stand another chapter or two. ?? An easy 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.