All Comments on 'Just One Little Game'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BiskitBiskitabout 14 years ago
Something for everyone

Nice style, lots of exciting dialog, fetish, denial and forbidden sex. Good job. It got me off.

jakdagojakdagoabout 14 years ago
nice!

Fantastic story !wish to read other similar or a sequel!

jakdagojakdagoover 13 years ago

Fantastic story,one of the best i've ever read!why don't you write a sequel or a similar one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

Is it me or do you just want to hit them all, I mean thats full on rape and then somthing that would ruin his life, thats not hot it just wrong... then again everything is wrong around here.

abc101abc101about 13 years ago
Good story, but.....

..... i also agree with anonymous, i felt like hitting them. They did just rape him. I dont think i would like to lose my V card to a Slut, ( well, idk i might get desperate soon, LOL)

..... overall it was a great story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hit them?

I wouldn't hit them. I would kill every last one of them with my bare hands, feeling the satisfaction as I choked the life out of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This better be a fantasy

if not your just sick man SICK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent suspense, love the premise.

Appreciate the genre that you write in. I absolutely love just about all of your stories (my favorite is "A Tarnished Trophy". I have read it since the first one came out (yes, that long lol.) thought it was never going to be updated, but you pulled through! <3!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
This could go so many ways

What a hot story. It pushes many buttons. It was delicious.

I'd cry out for a sequel, except I'm not sure how I'd want the story to go. Girlfriends come and go. Frankly, if there was a possibility that sex could continue with Mona throughout the summer it might be worth killing the college relationship. Mona is obviously one of his dream girls. She'd make a damn fine first partner if she were interested in having a summer fling.

Of course, that assumes the sister and her two friends don't go into full bitch mode and blackmail him while never touching him again. That seems true to character given their cockteasing stories. In that case, the best thing for him to do is call Robin the next morning and tell her everything. That's a great starter for a romance tale. It would be fun to see the two lovers rebuild their relationship. Unfortunately, most men aren't mature enough to make a call like that at that age, and he doesn't strike me as an exception. Which means the likelier path would be a femdom summer as they all use him sexually while blackmailing him. That could be quite fun to read.

Of course, part of me wants a revenge story where he gets his hands on his bratty sister and spanks her pretty little bottom until she gives him *everything* he wants...

So yeah. This story could go any number of ways. Ending it as a standalone leaves the story itself much like the girls within - a delicious, suggestive, flirty tease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A sequel

We need a sequel for this. The first part would be a femdom and blackmailing summer. The usual things. The next part would be Robin finding out about it and joining in the fun or leaving him. Or he could gain his revenge on Mona and Meg and the third girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this dozens of times. You are masterful. You really know how to encapsulate a horrible, evil villain! The idea of being tortured and having a ruined orgasm is so painful yet so intriguing. But yeah; I would be enraged, and I would like a sequel wherein Jeff violently physically tortures and murders them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous