Just One Little Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Meg's turn. "Don't—" I said, trying to protest once again. It was useless. Her throat was as warm and inviting as Elise's and I succumbed. The sinfulness of it, and I'm not even religious, was making me distraught, but even hotter.

Each girl took turns with my cock, drawing it all the way down their throats and letting it sit there for a moment, then slowly working their way down my shaft. Sometimes, they'd swirl their tongues around the head a little and then let my dick out with a pop. It was torturous. After a good ten minutes or so of this, it was thankfully enough and I was on the edge. Just their breath alone could've made me explode.

"Ooh, looks like you're gonna blow, Jeff. Am I right?" asked Elise. I only grunted and nodded vigorously.

"Let's do it then, let's make him cum," said Meg. In a second, Meg had wrapped my shaft in her tongue and Mona and Elise had taken a ball each into their mouth. Here comes the biggest orgasm of my life, or so I thought. As semen worked its way up my shaft, each girl detached from it.

"No! What are you doing?!" I cried in disbelief. The first spurt shot out with force, rather satisfying, but that was it. My dick started bouncing around, desperately hoping to make contact with something. It got even worse, looking and feeling like it was a piece of machinery that was shorting out. I bucked my hips, trying in vain to hit something. The feeling of urgency stopped as my member went still and completely stiff. Cum oozed from the tip slowly with almost no feeling at all, dripping to the floor rather pathetically. There was no orgasm; it felt more like I was just taking a slightly painful piss. I realized that I wasn't cumming, but having my cum extracted from me. I never even thought anyone would think to do something like this, much less actually do it. Why would anyone?

"Oops, looks like someone's a little disappointed. Well, I said we'd make you cum, not that we'd give you an orgasm," Meg said in a sing-song voice as I continued to dribble onto the floor.

---

Spasms of need shot through my cock. Elise had been keeping me on edge effectively for quite a while. Mona had as well -- every once in a while she would wrap her beautiful tits around me and move them up and down so slowly. Just seeing my dick lodged between those two things was enough to make me go crazy. The whole thing was emasculating -- I had been forced to have some kind of pseudo-orgasm. Then Elise started rubbing me again. The thing was so damn sensitive after that, but it only took a little bit of stroking before I was completely hard again. It was like I hadn't even cum. Oh, and the blowjob and handcuffs and everything else, it had to have been rehearsed. It was too perfect. Now they had me trapped.

"I bet you haven't done these kinds of things with a girl yet, have you big bro?"

Maybe I should have left well enough alone, but I was tired of her condescending attitude. "I have so!" I shouted like an indignant child.

Giggles all around. "Oh, reeeally? Why don't you tell us?"

"I'd rather not."

"You know, we might give you a little something if you do tell..." she said in a patronizing voice. Elise gave a hard stroke on the final word of her sentence, nearly enough to get me off, before removing her hand and slowly tracing around my cock with her fingertips. Maybe if I told, one of them would get me off. Maybe if I got off, I could start thinking rationally and put an end to this madness.

"All right, all right. I have a girlfriend at college."

"Surprise, surprise. What's her name?"

"It's...R-Robin." Elise gave me a few quick strokes once I finished speaking, then resumed using her fingertips to brush me lightly.

"And what does Robin do with you?"

"We just—you know, handjobs, blowjobs, standard stuff."

"Have you actually done it?" Mona fondled my balls as Meg asked the last question I wanted to hear.

"Well, we decided—" I stopped midsentence. Damn, why didn't I just lie? It was too late now.

Mona joined Elise, both working me even harder now. They both leaned into me and whispered in either ear, nearly simultaneously: "Jeff, are you a virgin?"

I grunted as a new wave of precum coated their hands. They stopped me right on the edge again.

"Answer us, Jeff."

"Yeah, answer us."

Maybe if I answered, it would be over. Maybe that's all they wanted. I bit my lip, the sputtered: "Okay, I'm a...v-v-virgin." The girls squealed in delight at my admission.

---

Meg sat Mona down in a plush armchair and removed her panties. Pushing the armchair right up to where I was sitting, Meg began to speak.

"You've got a choice, big bro. We keep torturing you and you never cum...or, you lose your virginity to Mona right now and blow your load right in her tight little pussy. How about it?"

Good God. The dilemma Meg put in front of me hit right in my heart. I couldn't believe she had twisted this one little game into forcing me cheat on Robin, making me ruin that special moment we had been planning come fall. What had come before might have been questionable, a little bit of fun perversion, but this was malicious. I didn't know how, but I'd have to fight through this for Robin.

Holding out would be tough. I'd been teased to the edge so many times that night, just desperate for relief, and it was getting worse by the minute. Elise continued her stroking, pointing my dick right at Mona. Meg spread Mona's legs and pushed her forward so her hips were in between my legs, her pussy only about an inch away from my cock. Mona let her head fall back and her mouth open in pleasure as Meg began to work her clit and lips with her fingers.

I stared in disbelief as my sister fingered Mona into a frenzy. Mona thrashed around on the chair from Meg's ministrations and began moaning about needing to a dick to make her cum. Every once in a while, Elise would push me a little toward Mona and rub my head against her moistened opening.

Mona now had her legs wrapped around mine, wiggling around in arousal. Meg's fingertips danced all over Mona, who looked as if she were getting as desperate as me. Her moaning and grunting was mixed in with more and more requests for me to fuck her. My head and her clit flared and reddened as Elise touched them together.

"Such a shame you don't want to cum in this hot little pussy. What a waste," Elise said, giving me a few substantial tugs. That was enough. I felt a sense of relief and then tension as my orgasm built. It would be over soon -- I would cum and the game would be done. A spasm shook every inch of my body.

"Oh, I don't think you're allowed to do that," said Elise. Right as the first stream of cum was about to shoot, she squeezed my shaft and palmed my head. I struggled to understand what was happening at first. All I could feel was the sensation of great pleasure turning into even greater pain. This was worse than what they had done to me earlier. My cum was redirected and my orgasm ended before it could even start. Another cruelty I had never even thought existed had just been inflicted upon me. These girls were complete deviants!

"F-fuck you!" I yelled. I grunted and cursed, but I was still cuffed and held to the chair. The girls seemed more amused than anything else. My member softened a little bit as it had become incredibly sensitive. Elise didn't let up and her continuous stroking brought me back to full size in no time. Now everything slipped from my consciousness except the feelings coming from my loins. Every stroke was electric due to this new sensation of extreme sensitivity. My balls began to ache and my dick felt as if it would burst a vein if I didn't cum. Elise once again began to rub it against Mona's lips, scooping up her juices with my head. I pulsated like crazy in her hand as she rubbed my balls now as well.

"I can't believe you don't want to stick that rod of yours into Mona. I know a lot of guys who would kill to be in your position right now," Meg taunted.

"You look like you might hurt yourself if you don't cum soon, Jeff. I don't want anything bad to happen, so why don't you just let go," Elise said.

Mona just continued to groan and command me to fuck her. A passing thought of Robin entered my mind, but it was pushed out by Elise kissing along the length of my neck. I began to think that something bad would happen if I didn't cum -- I was completely backed up and I just couldn't take anymore.

"Ugh! Just lemme cum!" I finally exclaimed without thought. Within a second, Meg had pushed Mona right into me and Elise guided my penis into her. I felt her heat all over me and this novel sensation drove me wild. We stared at each other for a moment, not quite having registered that we were united. The next moment, though, she started to move up and down my shaft. Now that I was inside Mona, all bets were off. Robin was gone, buried. I was completely under the control of my lust and the girls' head games. She pulled back and then drove forward into me and I began to reciprocate. Our thighs slapped together as we fucked violently. I could tell her orgasm had started and it wasn't long before I needed release. We wailed and moaned as our hips rocked and my cum shot into her waiting pussy, which squeezed my tender rod. After the first spurt, I stood straight up and then fell on her. I writhed on top of her in orgasmic ecstasy and invaded her mouth with my tongue as I continued gushing into her pussy. I wanted to feel every inch of her body, but my hands were still bound, so I just rubbed myself against her, wailing like the desperate virgin I was. I lay still as her pussy took the last few drops.

Now that my orgasm had subsided, Robin returned to my mind. It wasn't my fault, it wasn't my fault, I repeated in my mind as if she were looking at me now. I felt my member shrink and withdraw from Mona, as if it had never been inside. That was it! It had never been inside. I might have ruined the surprise for myself, but Robin would and could never know.

As I stood up, I saw Meg holding her cell phone, pointing it at us. "Guess things won't be the same around here, big bro."

12