Just One Look

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the slow zipper of jeans being undone and then lowered. In anticipation, I drop my eyes to his waist, to see his huge cock unfold, but it is not to be so, for he is still covered!

In a harsh voice he says, "I need to give you more than just my semen. I need you to receive everything I have to offer. Do you understand, both want and accept this?"

Not understanding at all, I bow in total acquiescence. What is yet to come I want but am not sure I want to know.

He undresses slowly, removing each garment with measured deliberation, a slow striptease. When he is totally naked I can appreciate the true length and girth of his aroused cock. It is truly an amazing sight; nine inches, maybe more, at least two across. As I stare in awe, he says, "Do you really like it or do you just crave it?"

I have no reply, since I really like and want it both. With deliberation, he slowly strokes his prick, until it is fully erect. He then takes my arm and leads me to the ensuite bathroom and forces me into the bathtub. Entering I suspect what is to come next, but desperately want my lover to instruct me, needing this final humiliation.

When he says with finality: "Kneel, open your mouth and close your eyes," I whimper in anticipation, wanting, yet dreading what is to come.

A sudden stream of warm liquid hits my face, descending to enter my open mouth. I gag as a steady flow of urine reaches the back of my throat. It is so rich and acidic; I chokingly receive it, gagging and swallowing, accepting his offering. Gradually his stream diminishes, slowing to a trickle. He then offers his prick to me, to suck the last drops of urine from his still rigid penis, swallowing it all, even to the last drop.

I open my eyes and wonder that his cock should be still so amazingly engorged.

"I think we should shower now." He lathers me with soap, hands busy all over my body, massaging and stroking, but focusses on my flaccid prick, massaging my buttocks. Teasingly he says; "I cannot get a rise out of you."

He then becomes serious as he admonishes me to kneel, take his cock in my mouth and suck on it hard. "Do you want that?" I nod vehemently, in total acceptance.

As the gentle water washes away his urine and my recent shame, I kneel and admire his rising cock. Taking him in my mouth, I suck deeply, wondering at his size, wanting to take it all into my throat, deep and loving, oh so deep and then lovingly deep again!

When he grips my head and forces me down upon his cock, I gag at first, then open my throat to swallow deeply and surprise myself at how I can take eight inches deep in my throat. I have never done this before and revel in the fact that I can now enjoy a huge cock penetrating totally into my throat.

Vague memories of a throbbing prick, mouth engorged, assail me. With ever deepening thrusts he begins to come, his semen blocking my throat, chocking me. "Tell me you want me to come in your mouth and all over your face," he cries. "Yes, oh, yes, master," tears of joy stinging my eyes. Violently I swallow, as string after string of his salty and musty cream enters my mouth, then covering my lips and face. I desperately swallow, savouring the taste of his loving gift.

I am really surprised that he did not want to strap or cane me, since all his instruments were on display, but, maybe, this is his night off.

We are no longer in the bathroom, but in a bedroom of rich carpets and lush coverings, of opulence and decadence.

I am now bent over, vulnerable, my ass being prepped for penetration. He is applying oils, opening me up for his pleasure and love.

I feel a hand and then fingers caress my ass and, then, intensely embrace me, touching and stroking my prick, caressing me with such yearning that I know I am deeply loved.

I am totally compliant now, wanting his huge prick to penetrate me, so demanding, urgent and huge.

He does not disappoint as he enters me with mighty thrusts, penetrating deeply and satisfying my every need. I gasp in awe as he thrusts deep inside me, wanting to come but holding back, demanding release but also wanting it to last forever.

As he penetrates to my very core, I know then that I have met my ultimate lover, wanting to be fucked again and again.

Strangely, two scenes enacted, two hapless but more than willing victims or lovers, and only one protagonist.

There are many alternatives and, maybe, I will paint them one day, but not just now, for my brush, without fresh paint, has hardened and my prick has now run dry!

*****

12