All Comments on 'Just One More Drink'

by HotHockeyWife

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

A well written and enjoyable story. Sally doing what all ladies should do (and Tom should just accept it and clean up afterwards).

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Sloppy seconds

I think it is pretty sad she goes out with coworkers and winds up willingly giving two of them her body. Then comes home from sexcapade sweaty cum breath and cum dripping un protected pussy. Then climbs in bed that way. If that is not bad enough she gives husband stretched dirty pussy. She doesn't even regret cheating on husband that was horny and wanting his wife. Slowly she will be looked at at like a tramp at work. I just hope husband doesn't catch some disease

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nah

not a good situation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can only hope you are married, to Sally.

P.S. She's a great fuck, ask anyone.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This kind of stories arise always a question!!!

This kind of stories arise always a question!!! Why in hell a woman like this one, that prefers to whore herself to any man she finds, who endangers her job and reputation by fucking around with her co-workers, who hasn't any hint of self-esteem and self-respect, marries? A person with no self-esteem and self-respect, never will be capable of loving or respect anyone...Single she could devote herself to her favorite entertainment: To be a whore and be looked as one everywhere she goes...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much like

Halloween... I give you guys a treat and you give me an STD and a baby and I give the STD to the man who is faithful to me and then we both die and leave the baby... Gosh ... I say that is scarey. Oh yeah where is the love or where was the love that made her a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the hell?

What an awful story about wretched people. Has LW always been this bad?

There is the story about the psychotic wife (the kind boneytaylor loves). She loves to humiliate and deceive her clueless, wimp husband who also enjoys his humiliation. He enjoys eating other men's cum out of his slut wife. The men are also psychotic assholes that enjoy humiliating husbands and taunting them as they fuck their wives with foot long dicks and show the sick, pathetic husband that he could never compete with his pathetic worm of a dick. They both have serious mental issues. This is the cuck story.

Why isn't that story about a man with a little self respect that just likes to see his wife having sex? She loves him and likes pleasing him so she has sex with other men so he can watch. She just likes to fuck. The non-married man just like to fuck too. He's happy just getting pussy and has no interest in wife stealing or humiliation. That's a good cuck story, not this shit.

Then there's the other kind of story (the stangfool kind of story). It's also about a wife that is a psychotic bitch. This one is married to the perfect man. Wealthy, adores her and he's a god in the sack. For some reason, the psycho bitch cheats on this perfect man with another sick fool. She gets caught and suddenly, in a psychotic shift in personality, she blubbers and whines about how much she loves the man she couldn't wait to cheat on just an hour before. Her whole character shifts and she is now desperate to stay with this godlike husband she didn't give a shit about an hour earlier.

He exacts a horrible vengeance and she dies, lonely and pining with remorse while her husband lives happily ever after married to a runway model.

Why the sudden shift in character? Why doesn't she just say, "Fuck you, asshole, if you were any good in bed you'd still have me?" They both ride off into the sunset and he proves his goodness by having that "life well lived." That's a good "she cheated I was fine," story. Not that other shit. Where are the good writers I used to read? I guess they've retired and we're stuck sifting through a hundred awful, sickening piles of dung looking for that one jewel. It's a pity.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Does the author know this is supposed to be erotic?

Because this was the opposite of erotic, you couldn't get me up with a crane. When did she decide that it was ok to cheat on her husband? And with her "best" friends, no less. Because she sure as fuck doesn't have any guilt or remorse

Very disappointing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total trainwreck

She starts and finishes as a total slut. What was sexy or erotic about that? Certainly not the writing. The sex was mundane at best, pathetic at worst. And I simply don't believe she was so cavalier about exposing herself to every disease known to man and a possible pregnancy. The worst was that she didn't think her husband would not notice both the way she smelled, but the way she looked and felt. Nobody could be THAT stupid. This might have been better if she had been texting her husband throughout and either lying to him or teasing him. But as this sits, it was neither fun or entertaining to read. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a piss poor story

She has to go to work the next day and everyone will know the whore she is. Her husband is sure to find out. And those so called work buddies Wiil be blackmailing her for more sex. As I said this story is piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and annony is shit poor, he is covered in shit and needs more. So Isay let's all shit on the asshole!!

Great story Great LW story!! If annony hates it it must be good. Gave you a 5 to help. Eat it dear annony!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Total sluts are what LW is all about dear annony you dumb fucker

Gave thiss tory a 5 for all the great sex and nasty wife. LW rocks!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

I think I finally figured it out; those who can't read the LW description and understand that it says it's about cheating wives certainly aren't capable of signing up as a user so we could see just how reliable their comments are. Judging from the wording I think there are maybe a dozen, at the most, who make nothing but negative comments.

NEWS FLASH: These are fiction stories. In fiction there is no STD's or heartbreak, or divorce unless the author writes it into the story. Insulting comments will only cause writers to either not allow comment or stop submitting. We are reading these stories for free and I enjoy them. Personally, I hate to see anyone screw it up.

To answer the question about when LW changed to stories about cheating wives, I have found stories all the way back to 2000 and 99% had cheating wives and back then the description DIDN'T specify cheating wives. The one thing that is different is the humiliation aspect that's so common today. (Maybe that's what brings out the rancor in today's comments.)

Finally--to get to the writer--you did pretty good. I gave you a four. Good luck and keep writing.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Should have ended six paragraphs earlier

This seemed to me to have become a LW story as an afterthought. If the author hadn't added last six paragraphs, it would just have been a story about a young woman having a night on the town. I suppose it was 'extra-marital fun' as the definition states, but the story emphasised the fun rather than the extra-marital.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one comment

i only hope there is never a vastiesmith3 the first two make me puke, can't spell, can't write, and are totally a waste of a good egg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't remember what this story is about but I gave it 5 stars.

I read this mediocre story and figured I'd give it 3 stars. Then I read and loved all the stupid comments that the story elicited and decided the comments were worth 5 stars...so 5 stars it is.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
It is what it is

You give your age as "over 18". I'm guessing not by much. This story is OK for what it is, but deep it is not. Girl fucks a few guys on her night out. Girl goes home and fucks husband. Personally, I was looking for a little more.

instirlingukinstirlingukover 8 years ago

Is a story you numpties. A story to stroke to. If you want real stories go to the bloody library.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
LW?

For the majority of this story, there is ZERO hint that Sweetie is even married! She expresses NO concern about any Hubby or SigOther! Sweetie also demonstrates NO hint that she will demur from ANY exploit (i.e. need to ever be seduced!). The ONLY seduction seems to be teasing her about a rude text message, then pouring her another drink. It is VERY difficult to believe anyone could drink as much as is suggested herein!

The afterthought about finally introducing We-The-Readers to Hubby (about whom we ONLY learn that he likes to fuck Sweetie) seems to be motivated by the necessity for her to actually be married so-as to post this tale in LW. Save a paragraph and post in Group Sex (or Erotic Coupling!) Any relationship she has with (an apparently unaware) Hubby is still a closely guarded secret ... and one which can, for my tastes, REMAIN a secret!

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yet another offering from the.....

....."no consequences" crowd.....does nothing to intrigue or entertain me....it certainly does nothing to arouse me.

That you got most of the technical aspects of your writing clean enough to escape the title of troglodyte, is the highest praise I can offer.

So, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story meets all the criteria for a Loving Wife sex story

She loves to fuck on the side but goes back to her hubby.

If her husbands finds out he SHOULD NOT divorce her before he weighs pros and cons of both options. She might be a keeper.

I haven't checked story tags but a slutwife & drunk wife tags would be appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife wants more

A husband should be glad when other men pay attention to his wife. My wife has had many time when she shows off her body. Connie has large tits nice ass and great mouth and pussy. See thought clothes and after a few drinks they come off. After sex with friends we talk about what happened. She sucks their dick and love cum and enjoy it. Once a friend has sex the bring others men around to her. We hope Connie will suck hundreds of cocks.Her pussy can handle large dicks and some time two at once. Her stories are great and sometimes I watch and remembers for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Female POV

I enjoy reading threesome stories told from a ladies point of view. Nicely done!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Born

A whore is born. Husband will be so proud of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice

I'm a fan of shared wives, as I've been there. I'm hoping there's a story coming where she tells her husband, and there are more adventures? And FFS, if you don't like this type of story, please stop reading them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)]!

😊

andyinozandyinozabout 4 years ago
Put it in Group Sex

There's no Loving Wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 Star

What a Slut .. My Wife knows I will not let Go out with her "friends " on Friday .. A couple of Her Friends are Sluts .. They Have Both been Caught Screwing in the Mens Bathroom ..The Bartender went to School with Me .. So I always have the Skinny before She gets Home .. I also told her Cheat on Me one time and i am gone ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Degraded Quality of Erotic Stories

The QUALITY of Erotic Stories has degraded so much since the 80's.

I suspect that this is DELIBERATE to inject Poison into the Society.

More of the time, Erotic Stories are read as a non-drug Psychological Substitute for Viagra.

As the other comments indicate, most people found it disgusting when a wife is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
How to improve this story?

This story can be improved in this way as one appeared on ASSM newsgroup and disappeared from asstr.org.

Remove the wife, or make it divorced or widow whose husband early before they had a child - or make it a rather Naive young woman.

Make it an office Nightshift story.

Make it a little bit N/C and how the two guys in the MFM seduce or distract her as they subtly undress her and she loses control of herself.

In addition, the power goes off with backup kicking in which is dim.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow,

I didn't finish reading this story. I only got to the part where she finally read the message. I guess the author forgot that it had been Sally that asked if Josh would pay for the drinks. So it didn't make any sense that her apparent friend Michael would be withholding the message from her. This author needs to go back and read his stories before printing them. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that wasn't happy the way things started to turn. Women are not stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous