Just One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stelian chuckled warmly. "I thought I detected some frustration in your voice when you said you wanted children. And no, it's okay that you don't. What's not okay is to let people believe it's what you want in life, and get yourself locked into a situation you want out of. Why aren't you honest with your fiancé about it? Don't you think he'd understand?"

Harmony winced. "I don't know. I wish I could believe that he would. But then there's my parents, too. They want grandchildren right away, and my religion says that I'm supposed to, and I really don't know how to get out of it."

"Well," Stelian shrugged, "it won't be easier after you have children. It's better now than later."

Harmony nodded. "But if it's something I should do, does it matter what I want?"

"It should," Stelian stated. "You're the one most affected by what you do." They stood in awkward silence for several minutes. "So, tell me more about you."

Harmony huffed. "That wasn't enough?"

"Oh, I imagine that's only the very beginning," Stelian laughed.

"What else do you want to know? I've just told you my deepest, darkest secrets."

"Really?" he gasped. "I certainly hope that's not true."

"What more do you want to know?"

"Well, there's the obvious dark secrets," Stelian suggested. "What is your most wild sexual fantasy?"

Harmony gasped so hard she sputtered. "I can't believe you just asked me that! I don't even really know you."

He laughed, rubbing his chin with one hand. "Sometimes it's easier to talk with strangers, isn't it?"

"Well, I don't know your secret sex fantasy," Harmony objected. "Somehow, your mother never thought to bring that up."

"Oh, I have many sex fantasies," he grinned.

"Really? Like what?"

Stelian thought for a moment. "I've always wanted to make love to a beautiful woman while we were sitting around a campfire, late at night. We'd just be sitting there, her and I alone, and she'd get up, walk over to me without saying a word, and take off all of her clothes."

Harmony felt a tingling sensation fill her, growing quickly as she imagined stripping for him and feeling the heat from the fire against her bared skin.

"Then," he went on, "she'd pull my clothes off, sit me down on a log, and straddle me. She'd stare into my eyes as she worked herself on top of me, never looking away or saying a word."

Harmony felt strangely enticed, her heart pounding, as she allowed the image to linger in her mind.

"Or maybe going to a masseuse for a massage. There's something oddly erotic about being stretched out naked while a gorgeous woman touches me."

Harmony had to close her eyes, battling to clear the thoughts of leaning over him, his body stripped and exposed, toying with his large penis with oils as he groaned. All the while she was dressed, but in a skimpy outfit, his eyes watching her, undressing her.

"Would you like to hear some more?"

"No," Harmony grunted, her voice painfully hoarse and strained. "I think I have the idea."

The night air was slightly chilled, and Harmony welcomed the feel of it bringing down her sudden fever. She turned away from Stelian, terrified he might see how flush she was.

The fish swished beneath them, seeming unaware of their presence. Harmony glanced around at the trees as they swayed in the breeze. A dimly lit path fell out of sight in the darkness beyond them, lost amid the shadows. Harmony began to relax, and wondered how she could be willing to discuss things so inappropriate with a stranger.

"I'd be tied," she heard herself say, the words surprising her as she heard them spoken.

"What?" Stelian asked softly.

Harmony took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. "Sometimes when I'm alone in bed, I imagine what it might be like to have my hands tied behind my back while a strong, caring man made love to me," she confessed. "It wouldn't be like rape or anything - I just wonder what it would be like to be helpless." She shrugged with embarrassment. "I guess I just mostly want to find out what he'd do to me if he could do anything at all, and I couldn't stop him."

"You imagine Gary on top of you?"

Harmony cringed. The painful truth drove deep, piercing into her stomach. She shook her head. She couldn't bring herself to say it, though.

The silence was awkward.

"Do you love him?" Stelian pried.

Harmony felt a tear slip down along her cheek. She shook her head. "I know I can learn to love him, though. He's a good man, and he's right for me. Of course I can learn to love him."

Again an uncomfortable silence filled the air. His arm still pressed against hers, and she reveled in the feel of it.

"Maybe it's not my business," Stelian finally broke the silence, his voice strained. "I'm certain it's not. But love isn't something you learn, like mathematics. It's not a science or even an art. It's a beast."

Harmony gave him a puzzled stare, her tears now dripping freely from her face.

"It's true," he went on. "People hunt it, some their entire lives. You can track it, try to understand it, and sooner or later most people begin to believe it's only a mythical creature, and it doesn't really exist. And then, when you're no longer stalking it, it creeps up behind you. It waits, silent, still, just out of view. One day you turn around and find yourself face-to-face with it. Some people are thrilled to see it, others are horrified. Either way, if you wait too long it will pounce, and then devour you."

"It sounds horrible," Harmony heard herself laugh between muffled sobs. "Can't we eradicate it?"

He grinned, glancing up to the moon and back at her. His eyes were hot and deep, drawing her inside. "You've never been in love before even once, have you?" It was more a statement than a question.

She looked sharply away, her face scrunching.

"Oh," he gasped. "You have been in love before. You forgot to mention that."

Harmony tried to shake her head, but couldn't. "It was years ago," she admitted. "I was really young, and he wasn't right for me."

"He wasn't right for you or for your parents?"

She gritted her teeth. "Either, I suppose. He wasn't what they would consider a good man, and he was too old for me anyway. But . . . but my heart hurt so badly when I wasn't with him. And then he moved away. I've never seen him again, but I still think about him sometimes."

"Did he love you back?"

Harmony shrugged. "I never told him I was in love with him. I was too scared to say it. Besides, what would have been the point? But I always imagined he loved me back. And sometimes I thought I saw it in his eyes."

"And now you've forgotten what it felt like? Is that why you're willing to marry someone you don't love?"

Harmony offered him a pained look before she confessed. "I did forget. But I think I might be starting to remember now."

He was quiet, but his eyes showed a deep understanding. Harmony looked back into the water, enthralled by the large fish.

Shivers raced through her as Stelian stepped up behind her, wrapping her up into his arms. She swooned back into him, unable to resist, and overwhelmed in the thrill of his embrace. The distant whimpering sound was her own voice, and she relished it. Eagerly she turned her face into his chest, burying her cheek, and her pain, into him.

She drew in a long breath, tasting his warm scent, loving him as he held her. A dark, deep sorrow rose inside her and cried out, her body trembling as it was freed, and she fought back the ensuing tears.

Her eyes clenched tight as one of his hands drew up beneath her breast. Her breath caught in her throat, and she was lost in confusion. She knew she should pull away, that she needed to break free. But her body throbbed with interest, and she swayed in his arms to rub herself against his touch.

She gasped, her heart stopping, as his palm caressed over her breast. He cupped it from beneath, hefting its weight in his hand. In her mind she screamed for him to stop, to leave her pure and undefiled, but the words never reached her lips. Instead she swallowed them back and reached her hands behind her to grasp his legs, the taut muscle flexing in her grip.

He fondled her breast lavishly, the quiet of the world around them lost in the roar of excitement that blazed through her mind. She reached a hand up to caress his arm as he touched her. She caressed his leg with her other hand, and her fingers soon discovered the stiff erection beneath his pants. Guilt squeezed at her heart, but she savored the feel of his penis, and toyed playfully with him anyway, squeezing the thickness of it between her fingers.

His other hand slid down, and her body stiffened with breathless anticipation, every part of her quivering, and a heat rising deep down inside. By the time his hand clasped over her hip she could feel the beat of her terrified heart in the deepest depths of her softness. It throbbed with aching need, and she tossed her head back as his fingers crept closer.

Stelian's touch snaked down her hip to the slit in her dress, and brazenly delved beneath. Harmony whimpered loudly as his hand touched her naked skin. She was gasping for air, each needful breath desperate for him to take her.

His hand stopped and he held her tight. She waited, her entire body feverish with relentless craving, but his hands had stopped. The needs inside screamed through her, and she heard herself growl with frustration.

His hand slid further inside, the fingers lighting into her wispy down. Her voice only managed a gurgling sound as he tickled her, the giddy sensations overrunning any semblance of common sense that remained. She lifted herself up and down on her toes, brushing her fur into his hand, each motion driving the elation deeper into her soul.

Spreading her legs for him, she groaned as his fingers traced down beneath her, his heated touch tickling her labia with maddening sensations. He explored her sex lightly, delicately, the feel of him nearly not there at all. The thin ticklish sensations rose into crazed exhilaration, his fingers roaming down to the lower crack of her bum and back up to where he would glaze so lightly over her clit that she wasn't certain he was touching her there at all. He kept stroking her, each touch building into crashing waves of livid passion, until her entire body exploded with ecstasy, filling her quivering muscles with an electric burning sensation. She tried gasping but the air only caught in her throat. She trembled, then convulsed wildly, only vaguely aware that Stelian was clasping tightly to her with one hand while still stimulating her pussy with the other.

Harmony released a low, grumbling scream, her body falling slowly limp amid the spasms. His touch became unbearable and she grabbed his hand, pressing her thighs tightly together. She laughed as a warm contentment swam into her, even as she still felt the tremors rolling up and down inside.

"Oh my . . . oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!" she wheezed over and over.

Stelian toyed sweetly with her pussy fur. It tickled, and she let him keep doing it.

"Gosh?" he whispered in her ear. "All that shaking and all I got was a 'gosh'?"

Harmony giggled.

"Maybe we should try again?" Stelian prodded.

Harmony squealed, her every muscle stiffening in shock as Stelian ran his finger between her dripping lips and over her sensitive clitoris.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "Oh my god, oh my god!" she grabbed his hand and desperately pulled him away from her.

She gasped for air as he stopped touching her. He leaned his head over her shoulder, his breath hot in her ear. "Gosh Harmony, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Harmony sputtered a delicious laugh. "You're kind of a jerk, did you know that?"

He nibbled her ear. "So I've been told, many times."

"What did you just do to me?" Harmony shivered. The chill in the air was settling in.

He gave her a puzzled look. "You've never had an orgasm before?"

Her eyes grew large. "Apparently not," she muttered. "I've never felt like that before. I thought only guys had orgasms, though."

Stelian kissed her cheek softly. "Oh no, girls have them too. In fact, they can have more than guys do."

"Well, it's no wonder guys like having sex," Harmony puffed.

She forced herself around and wrapped him up in her arms, kissing his neck tenderly. She felt his large chest pressing into hers, his muscular back and arms, and the hard erection pushing deep against her pelvis.

"Oh god," she groaned, pushing away. "Oh Stelian, oh god!"

"What is it?"

Harmony swallowed, the lump again lodging in her throat. "I can't . . ."

"Can't what?"

She pushed herself from his grasp, stepping a few feet from him. "Oh god, Stelian, I know this isn't fair, but I can't . . . I have to be a virgin when I'm married next week." She cringed in regret and despair. "I can't have sex with you, I'm so sorry. I know . . . I know I've led you on, but . . ."

He smiled calmly. "It's okay."

She shook her head. "No, I shouldn't have even let you do that to me. I shouldn't have . . ."

"You didn't like it?"

"I loved it, oh god I loved it, but it's a sin."

Stelian grinned broadly. "That's half the fun, Harmony."

She grimaced again. "But now what am I going to tell the bishop when he asks if I'm worthy to go into the temple?"

Stelian's brow furrowed. "They won't let you in your church just because of what we did?"

Her eyes burned with tears. "I'll have to confess and tell them everything. How am I going to do that?"

Stelian drew in a long, disparaging breath. "You could lie," he suggested. "I'm sure your bishop has lied to you many times before."

"But he says God tells him if I'm lying," Harmony groaned.

"See, there's a perfect example," Stelian chuckled grimly. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but what's the concern about being a virgin?"

Harmony dropped her head into her hands, then looked up at Stelian, surrendering to her situation. She took his hand and laid her head against his shoulder. "It's like my wedding gift to him. I give him my virginity."

Stelian shrugged. "You couldn't just get him a toaster?"

She couldn't squelch her laugh. "It's what I'm supposed to do, I guess."

"And does he give you his virginity?"

Harmony shrugged. "I suppose he does. It's hard to tell with men, isn't it?"

"Either way," Stelian mused, his hands stroking her back as she swooned into him, "it seems a strange thing to me to submit yourself to anyone like that as a gift. Isn't it your body, not his?"

Harmony sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. It does seem strange doesn't it?"

He lifted her chin with his hand and smiled, his eyes warm and caring as he looked at her. Harmony cried inside, succumbing to the realization that she longed for him so desperately. He leaned in, and their lips pressed together. His mouth was warm and wet, his kiss burrowing deep into her heart. She cradled his head with her hand, drinking him in. Guilt burned in her stomach, but kissing him felt more natural than anything she'd done before.

"We should get back to the party," he suggested. "We shouldn't be gone too long, or they'll miss us." He took her hand and led her back towards the house.

"I only hope no one heard us out here," Harmony giggled. "That could be embarrassing.

Harmony straightened her back as they stepped into the hotel. Stelian took her for a tour of the building, introducing her to business associates as they went. Harmony felt a deep relaxation fill her, and her smile felt oddly natural. Stelian showed her the indoor pool, and the fountain garden. From the balcony she could see the city lights below, glistening in the night.

"The only room you haven't seen yet is mine," he teased, pulling her close to him.

She leaned into him, briefly resting her head on his shoulder. "I think we'd better not see that tonight," she coughed. "That could only lead to trouble."

"Would you like to have some desert?" he offered. "I believe there's some cakes or puddings available back in the ballroom."

Harmony shook her head. "No, thanks, not for me. Right now the night is absolutely perfect." She scanned over the horizon of glistening lights. "I just really don't want this to end."

He held her close, and she let the memories swim in her mind. She felt the disturbing giddiness inside as she recalled their time on the bridge, and let the feeling invade her thoughts. After a moment she could sense the yearning tickling her sex. Arousing warmth filled her pussy as it swelled with renewed lust. She wrapped her arms around him, and sank her mouth against his shoulder. He pulled her body against his, and she felt him stiffen tensely. Her heart fluttered with excitement and she longed to grab him.

"Maybe we should get back to the party," she suggested.

Stelian cleared his throat uncomfortably. "I suppose you're right, of course," he agreed.

He took her back to the ballroom and they wandered amid the guests. Harmony nodded to those people she had met, noticing how some of the men would glance quickly to her exposed cleavage as they passed. She enjoyed the feel of Stelian's hand in her own, his fingers intertwining hers, and the tickling sensation of his caress. She hoped the needful feelings inside her would dissipate, but instead they brewed deeper and stronger, until each movement of her thighs stimulated her with an irritating itch that began to drive her insane. The delight she secretly harbored in being with Stelian became an uncomfortable hunger she couldn't ignore.

"Stelian," she whispered to him as they stood alone to look out a towering window.

"Yes?" he replied, leaning into her.

She harbored the deep thrill in her lower stomach in silence until it ebbed enough for her to speak. "You said you fantasized about a massage, right? A girl touching you?"

He nodded, smiling. "Oh yes."

She swallowed the looming lump. Her heart thumped hard at the thoughts of seeing his penis, touching it, playing with it. "In your fantasy, do you orgasm while she's just touching you with her hands?"

He hesitated, glancing down at her. "Sometimes." His voice was tense and excited. "Why?"

"Well," Harmony could hardly keep her heart from jumping out, "if I did that for you, I would still be a virgin, right?"

He nodded. "You would."

She fought to conceal her grin. "And I'm already in trouble, so what's a little more?"

"You make a wonderful point."

His rolling accent sent shivers up her spine once again. "Before we leave, could you . . ." She couldn't bring herself to ask him.

"Could I what?"

She felt like her chest was going to explode, or her pussy was going to implode, but she didn't know which would happen first. She shook her head, but the ache inside wouldn't quiet down.

"Would you do that thing to me again, like you did on the bridge? Oh god, I'd love that. And I'll give you a massage. Is that . . ."

Her words got stuck. He was quiet, his eyes searching her eager gaze, enjoying it immensely.

"Let's go do that now," He suggested after a long pause. "Let's go to my room, okay?"

Harmony felt like her nod was overly eager, but Stelian grasped her hand and led her quickly to the elevator. On the ride up they had the car to themselves, and they stood in heated excitement, silent, holding hands as the tension became nearly audible.

"Oh, thank god," Harmony exclaimed as they at last burst into the room. Stelian closed the door behind them, whisked her up into his arms, and flung her to the bed. She flopped into the blankets, laughing. She kicked her shoes off and heard them clunking to the floor.

Her mind reeled as she watched him strip off his jacket and shirt, kicking his shoes to one side. Fear flooded her, blending with excitement so sweet it made her feel icky. As he began to unfasten his pants she put up a hand to ask him to stop, her heart fluttering in her chest so wildly she wasn't certain she could handle anything more. But in a moment his pants were sliding down his thighs, leaving him standing in nothing more than his loose boxer shorts, and she stared in terrified amazement at the dark, luscious skin that covered his body. His chest was strewn lightly with tuffs of delicious black hair. She wriggled nervously, seeing his chiseled body, and the vague form of his large penis looming beneath a single layer of thin fabric. Her pussy was pulsing in eager longing in spite of the shock that filled her at seeing him so exposed.