All Comments on 'Just One Night, The Aftermath Ch. 02'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
can't believe

that you start to screw up and loose every opportunity for a at least halfway "normal marriage" in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That's it, become swingers.

That will certainly help the marriage. Well you have a slut wife and a slut husband. Good luck. I didn't really pay that much attention but do they have kids and if so are they going to tell them what they are doing. After all I can't see them stopping this lifestyle once they get back home.

BriteaseBriteaseover 15 years ago
different

So very much better than the average swinging story.

Doubts, unsure, how is it going to end?

Great story

can't waitfor the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Definetly different

This is certainly different from most stories of this type. The tension and indicision add a great deal of reality to the story. I find myself wondering where this is going and how it will end. I certainly think the author can write well. I'll just wait to see where he takes us.

cippy2kcippy2kover 15 years ago
boring

like the readers of this story..it stunk..so do all you literotica readers here..no plot nothing..am I the only genius around here? After all I got published..I am the greatest..your story stunk

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written

I am not into this kind of story but it is well structure and full of tension. Personally I could never go to Cancun but we have done it with James Bond in the past and I am sure that others will take us in the future. I am going to keep reading maxfly....

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Excelent!

You are handling the emotional aspects of 'swinging' with intelligence and candor. How far would one be willing to go to keep one's spouse happy? How does it change the relationship? Oneself? Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Have

Been there done that and we fucked up a marriage, trying to fix what wasn't broken. She isn't yours alone anymore, nor you her's. You have altered your lives greatly and if one loves it and the other doesn't your fucked. Hundreds of things that you took for fact just changed, other people are now in your life and you are not in control, so good luck and be honest, your marriage is not stronger, your love not deeper, you just added a lot of shit.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Emotion

Nicely written. Stress the emotions felt by the characters and downplay the action! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty good...

I'm finding this to be a most interesting story. The proposition is a new concept and it will be interesting to see how things play out. I hope the next installment will not take so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dear author

Usually I don't comment non-finished stories. But this seems to be your first multi-chapter tale and you've already comitted procedure errors and produced inconsistent passages. So please check your story carefully before publishing your next chapter - because you're just now at a critical junction. Otherwise your until now pleasant read, will take the wrong turn and probably end somewhere you wouldn't like at all. - HOWEVER this is your story - not mine. Hopefully you will succeed. ----- Bavarian.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE REVOLVING DOOR WAS OPENED

and the circle continues. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Started off a little slow...

...but I like the way the plot is progressing.

It's too bad that errors are getting in the way of the reading. With a little bit of careful editing this could have been top-notch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
never met a swinger that was not a selfish cunt/bastard

and all marriages ended in divorce, if any one of them are good people the marriage fails, it is a character thing, ps there kids are always dead before 30....sex drugs booze....at a persons(not a friends) graveside of his 15 year old daughter(drugs sex OD) they cried how did this happen? i said "really your house is full of gateway porn booze and drugs, the kid was dead in the womb", fucking swingers, no respect no restraint, no pity for the dead girl, at least she didn't fuck up a good marriage, with that whole sex doesn't mean anything bullshit. Sex is great but dont fucking marry and say it means nothing, there is no free love, for if there is there can be no rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cancun life

loved it. Brought back a lot of memories. I never saw my wife with somebody else nor find cum anywhere on her in our thirty five years of making her happy Despite her tyrsts she still had to much respect to do that to me she would warn anybody about trying to put me down. also she wouldn´t date locals she would go out to another town where she wouldn be recognized I finally took her to Maztlacan for a week of fun and pleasure. Damn that one week there really took care of her yearnings till almost the next year I took her out of the country. And mines too I was very well taken care of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Stupidity personified by both of them!!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Good story

Even if swinging turns out to be his thing, which seems unlikely, I'd still suggest one man long term financial planning to be prepared to cut her loose.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Even good

Even a good story would suffer from the poor writing, and no story about swinging is ever good.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

He’ll be sorry, she is a whore.

Their marriage is through.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

Normally I am averse to wife sharing stories. I seem to be pretty comfortable with this one, At least I have not bailed on it as I have done many. Perhaps it is just that Tim hasn't seen Laura with another man yet. You also have a talent at describing the uncertainty and inner turmoil of Tim's.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

I’m not interested in HIS lovelife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous