Just One of the Guys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, no," she shrieked, flopping back down to the bed.

"Rachel, please, just trust me," he said, grabbing her hips again and pulling them up. Her naked ass spread and dragged up against his balls and then up along his shaft until her cheeks curled around his shaft, pressing it up against his stomach.

"I'm just so embarrassed," she said, her voice slightly muffled from being pressed into the bed. "No one's ever seen my butthole before, not even Brian. It's hard to let you just see it so up close when I'm so spread and vulnerable."

"Do you feel how hard I am?" he asked, thrusting forward slightly and letting his shaft push against the outside of her pussy and asshole that were still pressed back against him. "That's because you're so fucking sexy. You're so fucking sexy from every angle and position. Trust me when I tell you that you shouldn't be embarrassed to let me see your butthole. Any guy would be lucky to see it, and I'm flattered you'd let me be your first."

"Ok, you're right," she said. "I'm sorry. Thanks for dealing with my insecurities without freaking out."

"Of course, darling," he said. "Now I'm gonna step back and get to work, okay?"

She said ok and he did what he said. He sprayed more shaving cream into his hand and rubbed it into her buttcrack, no doubt getting a thorough feel of her puckered hole.

"Still ok?" he asked, continuing to massage her butthole.

"Yeah, just tickles a little," she said, her buttcheeks twitching as he continued to rub her.

"Ok, here we go," he said, picking up the razor. He took his time with this side, but still finished shaving her in just a few moments. She squealed when he wiped the excess off with his towel. "Sensitive again?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said. "And hurts a little bit to be honest."

"I'm sorry, I tried to be gentle," he said. "Here, let me make it better." Before Rachel could respond or react, he leaned forward and planted a loud kiss directly onto her puckered hole. She squealed and her butt clenched involuntarily around his face. He gave it another kiss and she squealed again, but when he kissed it a third time, she let out a stifled moan.

"Does it feel better?" he asked, taking a momentary breather.

"Yeah, but it could probably use a little more," she said waving her exposed ass back in forth in front of his face. He growled and dove back in, licking her from the end of her vagina up to the top of her buttcrack. She moaned loudly and reached back, grabbing her cheeks and spreading them wider for him. That was the sign he needed and he dove in hungrily.

I couldn't believe it. Mike was eating out my girlfriend's ass and she was letting him and loving every minute. I had no interest in performing analingus on her, but it still felt wrong. I thought about it, though, and didn't think it'd be right for me to intervene when I wouldn't do the same. If he wanted to eat her asshole out this one time, I'd let her enjoy it. As long as he didn't try to cross over into territory that was mine, it would be ok.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her moan louder. I focused on them again and realized she'd reached up between her legs and was frantically rubbing her clit and vagina as Mike continued to go to town on her other hole. She groaned and cursed loudly. Damn, I thought to myself, she was really loving this. I resolved to learn to deal with pleasuring her asshole, even if it grossed me out.

As I watched, Mike reached under her torso and grabbed her big tits where they hung down from her chest. He mauled them, alternating between squeezing her whole tits, letting their excess volume mash between his fingers, and pinching and pulling on her nipples, making her curse and moan even louder. Fuck, I realized. There's no way Kyle and Andrew wouldn't hear her now. Hopefully they thought it was me in Mike's room giving it to her.

She screamed in pleasure and I reached into my shorts and grabbed my throbbing erection. I was startled by how wet it was, sopping wet in my own precum, and the stimulation immediately sent me over the edge. I unloaded rope after rope of hot, sticky cum into my shorts.

I looked back at Rachel to see hit her own orgasm. She screamed at the top of her lungs and thrashed violently on the bed. Mike grabbed her hips tight and held them still, keeping his tongue buried deep inside her asshole as she struggled in vain to escape the overwhelming waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Her juices overflowed her fingers buried deep inside her vagina, flowing down Mike's bare chest before dripping onto his giant erection, itself flowing precum freely into an expanding puddle on the floor.

I don't know how long her orgasm lasted, but well longer than any I had ever given her. Eventually, she stopped moaning and thrashing and pushed Mike's hands off her hips and flopping, completely drained, onto the bed.

"Holy fuck, Mike," she wheezed. "What was that?!"

"That," he said, rolling her onto her back and lying down next to her, "was you discovering ass play." He rolled on his side, facing her, and through his arm across her torso. His cock lay across her soft thigh, its angry, drooling eye staring straight at her open, raw, drenched pussy. He groped one of her plump melons, then the other, while slowly thrusting, dragging his hard dick across her thigh and back.

"I can't believe it," she sighed. He started pulling on her nipples and thrusting farther, managing to hit his cockhead against her exposed clit. She gasped. "You're gonna get me revved up again," she said.

"You know, the nice thing would be to reciprocate," he said before dipping his head down and taking the close nipple into his mouth, sucking on it loudly. She moaned.

"I'm not giving you a rimjob," she said, reaching down and grabbing his dick, pushing it away from her vagina. She didn't let it go, just gripped it tightly, her small hand struggling to grip his massive member. He released her nipple.

"Just, please. Use your hand at least. You're killing me here," he said before sucking her nipple again. She began subtly stroking his cock.

"I can't give you a handjob," she said. "I have a boyfriend. He shouldn't be upset about you doing me a favor and helping me cum. I mean, you didn't get anything out of it. And last night with the other guys was an accident. But me sitting here and purposefully jacking your huge dick until you cover me with your cum is something different."

"You've gotta be kidding me," he said, thrusting harder back and forth through her tight grip. I was glad she drew a line, but it looked like he was going to get his handjob anyway. He reached down between her legs and started rubbing her bare sex. She moaned and tried to push his hand away with her free one. "No," he said. "You said it was totally ok if I pleasured you." She moaned again and stopped fighting him. I saw him thrust two fingers into her vagina, clawing upward at her G-spot. She thrust her hips forward, trying to get them deeper.

"No, wait, seriously. I have an idea," she said. He stopped his hand, but kept his fingers buried inside her. "What if I lay here like this," she continued, grabbing a boob in each hand and pressing them together, creating a huge, tight fissure between them. "If I were to lay here like this, and you happened to straddle me, well..."

"Go on," he said, smirking and starting to thrust his fingers in and out of her again, slowly. She bit her lip and subtly ground against his fingers. "Tell me what would happen if I did that," he said.

"I could be wrong," she said, smirking back at him. "But I think that if your dick was hard, like it is now, the only place it could lay would be between my tits. And if you're really horny, like you are now, it'd probably feel so good to have my hot, sweaty tits pressed around your giant dick like that. So you'd probably wouldn't be able to stop yourself from thrusting back and forth, fucking my tits until you came all over my face."

What the fuck, I thought. I was willing to believe her when she said giving the guys handjobs last night was an accident. I was even willing to allow the touching that'd been going on the past couple minutes because she was coming down from a huge sexual high. But here she was essentially offering to let him titfuck her, something she'd never let me do, and acting like it'd be something I'd be okay with. But the thought of her offering herself to him like that made my dick hard again.

I looked down at my pulsing dick and swore at it. Why did it have to act like this? Why did my girlfriend, who I loved and who supposedly loved me, acting like a complete wanton slut make me harder than I even thought possible. I sighed and grabbed it. Fuck, it felt good. I told myself that at least she was setting a border, a border I could no longer trust myself to set, so I was free to enjoy watching what happened.

When I looked back up, he had straddled her stomach and was leaning over her upper body, slowly thrusting between her giant tits that she wrapped around his cock. He began to thrust harder, and due to its size, its huge head started ramming her chin. She looked down at it and laughed, smiling wide. His next few thrusts hit her flashed teeth, bouncing off and catching for an instant under her lips each time. I could see her hips thrusting into the air, searching in vain for something to fuck or rub against.

He didn't last very long, and I couldn't blame him because neither did I. But while I just shot a small load into my already soiled shorts, he erupted with giant rope after giant rope onto my pretty girlfriend's grinning face. He groaned loudly as he came, his voice reverberating around the house.

I came down from my orgasm and was instantly filled with regret and shame. I hated that I liked that. No doubt Andrew and Kyle heard her scream and then his scream. There was no doubt to what caused them and no doubt I wasn't involved. How could I ever look them in the face again? More likely, I thought to myself, they'll probably think they'll soon get a turn to titfuck her. My spent dick started to struggle back to life at the thought.

I looked back inside to see Mike roll off of Rachel and grab his phone from the side table. She went to wipe his cum from her face, but he grabbed her arm.

"Wait, I want to commemorate the occasion," he said, lifting his phone to face her. Before she could react, it flashed, taking a picture of her naked, cum-splattered chest and face.

"What the fuck?!" she said. "Did you just take a picture?!" He smiled and took another one. "No. Delete those." Good, I thought. I didn't want him having proof he got my girlfriend naked and covered her with his cum.

"Come on," he said. "They're beautiful. I'll send them to you so you can always remember what happened here."

"Ok fine," she said. "Just don't ever show them to anyone else. They're just for you." I cursed to myself. She couldn't be naive enough to think that Mike wouldn't share them. He would let all of my friends know that he had taken my girlfriend.

"Can you actually get in a pose for me?" he asked. "I just did a lot for you, and it would mean a ton if you did this for me."

"Fine," she said. "But nothing crude. What do you want?"

"Just kneel down in front of me," he said, standing up off of the bed. His partially deflated dick hung in front of him, a couple drops of cum still stuck to the end.

"That'll make it look like I gave you a blowjob!" she said.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal because we know you didn't," he said. "But I'm going to pretend you did when I look at it and jack off later."

"You're such a dog," she said, giggling. She knelt down in front of him and immediately grabbed his dick. She held it an inch from her cum-splattered face. "Like this?"

"Perfect," he said. "Just open your mouth." She did and he snapped a few pics.

"How do they look?" she asked.

"So fucking sexy," he said. "I'm sending them to Kyle and Andrew."

"What? No!" she said. "We agreed they were just for you!"

"I thought they'd be okay," he said. "I don't want them to feel left out. They probably heard us screaming in here, so it's not like it's any big secret. Besides, they're already sent, so there's not much I can do about it now."

"You're right," she said. "Just make sure to tell them later that I don't want them showing them to just anyone."

"I promise," he said. I don't know why she would believe him. He's shown he'll break any promise he makes. Mike got her a towel and she finally wiped most of his cum off her face. She met him at the door, both of them still completely naked. She hugged him, her jugs pressing tight against his bare chest, her tummy pressed firmly against his returned erection.

"Thank you for everything," she said. He reached down and grabbed her butt with both hands, squeezing and pressing himself harder into her.

"Of course. For you, anything," he said, then leaned down and kissed her. She was startled at first, but didn't pull away. He reached one hand up and grabbed the back of her head, pressing his lips harder against hers. She started kissing back and soon they were full on making out. He started humping his hard dick against her stomach and she pulled back, grabbing his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other. She stroked and fondled him as they continued making out. He grabbed a tit in each hand, and squeezed.

"We should stop," she said, pulling back and staring deep into his eyes. She kept fondling his dick and balls and she carried on mauling her tits.

"You stop first," he said, smirking. She jerked his dick a few more times then let go.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" he said, looking down at his raging erection as he continued to fondle her perfect breasts.

"You've got that picture to jerk off to," she said. "Maybe send me a pic of what you do while looking at it. But right now I've gotta get back to Brian and try to explain all of this."

She pulled away from him and grabbed her clothes and it seemed like their encounter was finally over. I pulled myself back onto our balcony and into our room. I was lost. Where do we go from here? On the one hand, there's no question she crossed a few lines. On the other hand, my shorts were filled with my cum from watching it and she had drawn a line somewhere. I laid in bed, waiting for her to return.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everyone. Just a heads up, the next entry will probably be moving into new territory, and I'm thinking it'll probably be under Group Sex.

12