Just One Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Pope took a mental pin-up, she could have been painted on the front of a bomber.

Her waving empty hand then slid down her ribs, almost touching the underside of her breast from the start before moving all the way to her bare thigh. Her hand stopped at her knee before moving back again.

"No." Pope was almost stern.

"Wuh?" Nadia lost her breath at his utterance, unexpected to say the least, almost beyond no idea what he could mean past rejection.

"How much sexier can you be with that dress on?" Pope's eyes finally traveled down her body, one of his eyebrows lifted to mirror one of her own.

"..oo..." she understood now, "kinky boy," she almost spoke in silence before letting out "tsk tsk," with an upturned pointer, waving it in time to the clicks.

"Sometimes... Do you like it, Miss Furman?"

He watched her smile and then slam half a glass of scotch, setting it empty onto the table. She also mirrored his seating, sitting cross legged, obviously braless. Her tits spilled near entirely out, one nipple almost showing, the triangle of her undergarment moist and in his face. He could feel the sex in the air.

"Good answer."

"So do you do this with all the girls?" Nadia began cupping the more covered breast, teasing it slowly with her fingers, paying attention to it yet listening for his answer.

"Never." Her free hand began to move slowly down her belly, more abruptly jumping short distances than actually sliding.

"Oh really? Well-are there lots of girls? Handsome man like you probably has women everywhere..." Nadia closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, feeling sexier than she looked, and hot all over.

"Quality over quantity." Pope couldn't help but follow his words with a groan; Nadia was making a show of loving his eyes.

"Good answer... mmm..."

"What about you? Beautiful, well off, single," Pope's hands gripped his thighs, he was trying to stay sane at the sight before him. Nadia was begging him to ravish her like an animal by merely existing.

"Less than you'd think but more than I would like, mm, I've been hoping for a man like you to come... around..." Suddenly, enough so to make Pope jump slightly, she gasp with mouth going wide, placing her fingers from the hand on her breast to cover her mouth. "Oops," her nipple had snuck out of the other cup of her dress and come up for air, her whole breast in actuality, weighty and perfectly formed. Nadia fawned surprised, glancing this way and that to hype it up in the style of a bad actress.

Pope lost his breath when she placed it back into hiding behind the dress. "Oh I'm so sorry!" She shivered slightly as she began to speak again, hands in constant jumpy slow motion, focusing on her stomach and traveling down again. "My ex husband couldn't keep it up, so we got a little... adventurous... I..mmm... wasn't enough for him."

"What an idiot."

"I thought so," she whispered as her mouth parted again. A tiny sound escaped her lips as she touched the fabric apex down below with two painted fingernails. Her tongue danced out for a moment, as if she were kissing herself.

"Adventurous?"

"I was loyal, but sometimes he brought men, mm... sometimes women..." She was silent for a time, slowly feeling herself while watching him watch her. "You should take your shirt off." The words came in unison to her hand disappearing below white cotton, the other moved to hidden behind the cup of the dress, barely moving.

"What if I don't?" His words were somehow timed to her pleasure and Nadia yelped. She was biting her lip hard, pleading eyes thrown open and locked onto his body as he stood.

"Oh-fudge-are-you-serious," the words came in a jumbled hiss, and she was squeezing her melon hard to go with his teasing.

"Absolutely not. I would have to be a madman psycho killer to pass this up, and the knife is way," Pope tossed his head in the direction of the kitchen, "over there." His shirt was already unbuttoned before he stood up, her whole body tensed when she caught that fact and then a little more when he pulled his shirt out of his pants. Pope was already hard, and well built.

"...some kind of miracle," Pope whispered the words as her moan went raspy; her fingers had made it inside.

When he started to move towards her, shirt gone, Nadia collided with him halfway around the table, pushing him hard into the chair and tearing at his belt like she had planned it.

"...I just happened to have a condom," he had reached into his pocket before she pulled his pants to the floor, both trying to appear nonchalant. Nadia laughed aloud, throwing her head back when she grabbed the condom and tossed it over her shoulder towards the fireplace, and, without missing a beat, grabbed his shaft at the base in the rebound of the kinetic motion.

"You wish, as if I'm going to sleep with you, you're just a kid."

"Right, plus you're too young for me, still lots of growing up to do."

Nadia huffed in return, acting offended, loosening up a moment, staring into his eyes the whole time. Just as smoothly, she was licking her lips and angling down, switching to lick from her thumb to his tip, dribbling spit when she reached the top. From between her legs, an already wet hand grabbed above the other, the two working in twisting time.

His manhood went instantly slick; satiated, her hand disappeared back between her legs as rapidly as it appeared; to orchestrate the movements, her colored lips engulfed him to her fist, not an easy task as it was. Nadia almost coughed a little as she pulled up and settled into a slow rhythm moving her gripping hand slowly up and down, flicking her wrist and staring Pope right in the eye; no rush.

The lipstick had to be expensive, it left no smears. Pope, near speechless, exhaled: "..are you fucking kidding me..." This was a porn star moment and it was happening to him.

The corners of her mouth rose to smile, pearly whites slightly teething the end then back to a grip with her lips, coming off his rod with a pop and allowing her to make slow full length strides with her hand.

"Baby boy this is nothing..." She stared at her hand moving, thumbing the underside of his head with every stroke, "I could do this all night."

"I wish, but good, wuh, good luck, this is..."

Her ex-husband seemed to look off in space while she performed unless he was pulling her by the ears, as had the other men she had known, but Pope was intent on her studying her handiwork. That alone brought near a puddle to her hand betwixed.

Out of nowhere, mid talent, Pope grabbed her hair in both hands, pulling her up roughly but sharply to press her face to his - and then they were making out like two squirrels going round a tree. His hands grasp her bare ass with full force, pulling her harder into the wet kiss. Nadia started squirming, pulling away from him, sliding her lubricated hands down his arms, back to the prize.

Nadia wanted a mouthful of this man and she wanted him inside, they could kiss later. Pope had less than a minute more before he filled her mouth. He tried to pull her off, to warn her. He lost it as she batted his hands away.

He was barely finished delivery by the time he had lifted and thrown her onto the couch she had been on. "Oh-flunking-yes!" Nadia was in heaven, Pope's tongue flicked one nipple as fast as possible while he massaged the other.

He pulled her soaked thong off when he swapped to licking the neglected twin peak, leaving them around one ankle. Just as suddenly he hiked her skirt over her belly button. The dress would stay on.

He held his face above her trimmed patch, a short distance from her, drinking in her body and it's perfect form. With one hand supporting his weight on the couch beside her hip, Pope slowly began to slide his fingers across her wetness, teasing. "See, winter around here isn't all bad..."

"Mmhmm..."

"Being stuck inside," he slipped a finger into her - she squeezed in response, "can be a good thing." Pope glided downward, lifting the backs of her legs with his hands, pushing them up while licking the length of her moist lips. He sucked her tiny clit into his mouth when his hands hit the back of her knees.

"Motherfucker!" Nadia screamed in the sexiest voice ever, equally sexy giggles following the words. Her hands ran through his short wild hair, grabbing two handfuls and pulling him into her. She was in for a treat.

Half prepped from her own fingers, she was in wonderland when the flat of his tongue pressed and rubbed her hood up and down at a furious pace, the perfection of it all was just the trigger she needed.

Pope didn't miss a beat, and swung one of her legs around his body before she even came to rest. Her butt and back were on one cushion, her head on another. The arm of the couch shadowed her form, accenting her beauty, while the fire made Pope glow as if empowered from another realm; the dim lighting from the ceiling lamps seemed to make everything around the pair disappear into formlessness.

He never lost his hardness. He gripped it now, staring her down.

"Do it, put it in." Her shining painted lips were closed, but she was still biting the bottom one. Pope wasn't huge, but this would be something. His free hand moved up to touch her cheek lightly, his thumb grazing the smear proof make-up of her mouth.

Pope slid into her slowly, deliberately at a pace, but stopped halfway, face sly. Her face, though, twisted at the pause. Nadia's eyes had been closed, but no more, her hands started clawing at his hips.

Pope, though, resisted, watching, waiting, one hand on her hip one on her cheek. When Nadia could take no more, he still waited. She squeaked, moaned, wiggled.

"Please!" Pope's smile grew and he moved his face closer to hers.

"Say it again." He was whispering.

"PleasePoPlease!" He ignored her, she was becoming frustrated. "Please!PL-!"

She never finished. He grabbed a handful of hair and forced his mouth to her own, sinking his length in. Their tongues danced as he thrust his hips forward and pulled hers to his - as deep as he could - before pulling entirely out. He tugged her head back as he returned for another thrust, aiming for maximum depth, just as before, licking her throat and nibbling her shoulder in tune.

She was lost in sensation and he was consistent in his bombardment. Slowly they made passion filled love. The strength behind their mutual thrust forcing him to stop at some point and yank her body back down the couch lest she twist her neck against the armrest, sweetly aggressive.

Their bodies shined from mild perspiration, barely enough to smooth the contact. She had already crested from his mouth, and member, yet on the verge again, balancing at the edge - and then his words rang out. The pair had been near silent up to that point, only wet sounds filling the room beyond the perfect music.

"Turn over." Pope was licking his lips now.

"...on the couch, or..." a pointer finger touched her lips in an overly acted thinking act, her other hand on his chest, "...or on the floor in front of the fire?"

Pope smiled like he was on a roller coaster, saying nothing else, but pulling out of her and rubbing his slick length. Nadia sat up, pulling the panties off of her ankle. she was about to shimmy out of her dress as she crawled over to the fire place, but he stopped her.

"Leave it on, it's sexy." Nadia obliged, laying her head on her crossed arms, just close enough to the flames to warm her slightly more, she circled her ass in the air, watching him as he approached. It didn't matter, the dress was dry-cleaning only.

Pope leaned down, kissing a perfect globe, then slapping the other open handed as he moved his face away, followed by a teasing finger to tickle her flesh.

Nadia was screaming, she was caught off guard. "You-sexy-motherfucker!"

Pope stuck his tongue out of the curve of his grin and bit it softly with his teeth, amused with himself and the moment. He grabbed a handful of dress, holding it bunched below her tattoo, and a hip, using them to leverage his way back into her depths. He danced digits across the bumps of her spine, her tattoo; he tugged the hair that used to be in her ponytail; resistance to doing it was futile, so he spanked her ass again; all randomly between thrusts.

Nadia, in pleasure, closed her eyes and floated away. Pope was impressive, intense, to the point where she didn't know if they had been at for minutes or hours, as if that mattered.

She was losing it again, before she expected it she could take no more, pulling away and rolling onto her back, if only to catch a fleeting breath. Pope never ceased, quickly holding her legs pressed to his chest, lifting her ass off the floor. Breath would not be caught.

"I do, I want it," she was clamping her chest, the backs of her hands squished by her knees, pawing near painfully at the area of her nipples. "It's going to be hot, Po" she was almost hurting herself trying not to hit fruition; she never forgot the word mutual.

"I want it. Do it, I want it."

Pope, face to mirror her own, was as well already on edge, and could take the sight of her glowing from the fire no more. His eyes went half closed as he leaned forward, placing a hand on the floor next to her shaking orb, the other next to her head.

Her legs flew locked around his hips the instant he released her; the last thing in his vision before losing it with a quiet groan was the rippling of her flesh, rippling the way that only a woman's breasts could.

Pope didn't fall on top of her, using much effort not to do so, he merely reveled in the sensation of her internal spasms from above, his breathing coming down at a steady pace much like her own. She looked up at his damp face, waiting for his eyes to open again.

When they did, she pulled him down to the floor, next to the fire and next to her body, rolling on top of him soon after. Pope, still full strength and inside her, slowly thrust, taking the overly sensitive sensation and giving it back to her through a kiss.

She broke the sensitive embrace first, playing against the strength of youth, pushing herself up with both hands as leverage against his chest. Astride him in front of the flames, Nadia slowly lifted off of his waist, preparing for the slow grind; her dress still encircled her belly, held up by the swell of her hips.

She closed her eyes while lifting her arms to run her fingers through her wavy locks, long out of it's bondage - Nadia used her hands to hold it up, her breast appearing more round as she did - and slowly began grinding her hips, almost too slow; slow enough to make his grip jet to her thighs, slow enough to heighten the sensation with his slightly rough hands.

"Nadia, this is... great, uh, but we have a problem..."

"We do...?" She didn't stop her motions, he could have murdered her at any time and she would have been ok with it, she would have probably gotten the knife had he asked for it.

"Well, yes, um..." His tone stopped her; she caught his gaze, almost worried.

"What, what is it?" She started to look around again.

"There's a condom package stabbing me in the back." Somehow he kept a straight face.

She didn't, falling and slapping him in the chest. She rested her head where her hand hit, and spoke with her subsiding laughter as she kept it there: "Bedroom is upstairs." She timed hand taps in front of her face to go with the syllables. "Silly man."

***

For the first few seconds that her eyes were open, she wondered why she felt sore in the best possible way. She was definitely not a teenager anymore, but the feeling made her smile none the less, her breath did not.

It was then, as she lay looking at the brightening sky of the early morning through her bedroom window that she remembered Pope Archer, Po, her neighbor down by the river. She rolled over onto her back, audibly saying "Yuk!" at her own breath and stretching with a squeak.

It became apparent that Nadia was alone. Her dress was no where in sight, and she was naked and half under her blanket. When she turned her head to the pillow where Pope should lay, just as groggy as she, Nadia saw the space occupied with a thing wasn't supposed to be there.

Nadia cuddled under the blanket and stared, running her chilly hands across her warm body, feeling perky. Instead of Pope, there sat, on the pillow, a red flower with the stem clipped short and a business card folded in half. A smiley face had been draw on one part of the blank side of the card and set to face her. The other half, as she found, said: "Had to do some shoveling, I'll be back with coffee."

"Mm,mm,mm," still stretching and reading the card aloud, "where did that man get a rose?" The thoughts of the night before causing her to ball up and hug herself.

...and then Nadia smacked herself in the forehead. "Oh-rumblefish-I-am-so-stupid. Lay all of the cards out on the table..." Soon she was laughing, uncontrollably, joyously: "...if Felicia could see me now."

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers