All Comments on 'Just Passing Through'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet ride all the way

The master of seductive older men and their young prey strikes again. The story is plausible, the characters appealing and the sex is smoking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Timmy

Your stories never fail to get me off!

Thank You very much for writing =)

Z924M

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are you really 'bi'?

So where are the stories with women in them?

timmywellstimmywellsover 8 years agoAuthor
To the curious reader wondering about the author

My profile says I'm bisexual because I am, by having been married to a wonderful woman most of my life, and almost all my sexual activity in recent decades have been with the only woman I could ever love.

Were it not for her I am certain I would be still living the life I led in my youth, if I were still alive. There are a few stories of my stories with women in them but I feel more comfortable writing about men because I have a wealth of experience with them, whereas I have only had sex with one woman.

Thanks for reading,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I eagerly anticipate any new stories that you post. First time commenter. Married for over thirty years (yes, me too) to the only woman I've ever loved. Best friend, best match, and a very satisfying sex life. She truly is the world to me. Your stories are my fantasies but I've never had any real life experiences. But I've always known that I have an attraction to mature men since my youth. Takes all kinds to make the world go round. :-). Bi in mind but not in practice. So just wanted to say thank you.

MickyFox0MickyFox0over 6 years ago
This one

This one I did like more then the last one I read. I liked it because they both seduced each other and if the kid had said no, the older guy would have walked off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous