Just Passing Through

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lad had his legs over the old man's shoulders, writhing around as Wallace's tongue slid up and down the taint before moving to the balloon knot, and when the senior's talented tongue began to work its magic Essex really began to squirm around.

"Oh damn Wallace!" Essex cried out in surprise as the senior licked and probed the tender orifice that he would be enjoying even more very shortly. "You're eating my ass!"

That was obvious, and it was also obvious that even if the lad had been rimmed before he suspected that it hadn't been done by an artist like Wallace who took pride in his work. The fact that Essex was so cute made him work harder, and because the lad loved it he kept going until his tongue began to ache.

When Wallace finally straightened up he saw that the formerly tiny penis was once again hard, and the arching prong that reached up to the teen's navel was so tempting that it wasn't easy for the senior to not attack it once more.

Instead Wallace opened the lube and poured some on his finger, and Essex held his ass apart so that the index finger could enter a little easier, but it was a tight fit. He took his time, gradually coaxing the greased digit into the hot cavity while the lad moaned.

"Hard to believe you've had anything in here before," Wallace mused aloud as he spun deeper. "You're tight."

"I know," Essex moaned.

"Sensitive too," he noted as the expression on Essex's face gave that away.

"Sometimes if I'm alone," Essex grunted. "I - get myself off - like this - don't even have to touch my dick."

"Hard to believe," Wallace suggested. "The part about you being alone I mean. College boys must not be like they were in my time."

"Professors," Essex said. "They - like me - better."

"Understandable."

"Give me another - finger."

"With pleasure," Wallace said, and after greasing up the middle finger pushed the two digits into the puckered ring.

"Oh man!" Essex wailed loudly as the fingers corkscrewed into him, with Wallace enjoying the way the lad writhed in the bedding as he loosened up the tiny orifice.

"How am I doing?"

"Good - want your cock though," the senior was told, and after the fingers came out Essex scrambled up and grabbed the lube.

"Love to prime up cocks," Essex chirped as he lathered up Wallace's manhood, his slick fist making the cock hard and throbbing. "Do you cum quick?"

"Not usually," Wallace said. "Although you excite me so much I'm not so sure."

"You can have me anyway you want, but I want to ride this big boy at least a little."

"Very well son. I'll keep that in mind. Be a treat to lay back and enjoy your ride, but first..." Wallace declared as he maneuvered the teen onto all fours and wasted no time in putting the knob of his member at the puckered gate.

"OHHH!" the two sang almost in unison as the bulbous head eased in slowly, and Wallace gently moved the tip in and out, pushing a little deeper with each thrust.

"Okay son?" Wallace asked as he leaned over Essex, hugging him as he nudged a little more into the vise-like cavity, and the boy's head nodded vigorously in response.

"Freaking huge!" Essex gasped and quickly added, "Don't you dare stop. I want it all."

"Spunky lad," Wallace muttered in praise as he straightened back up, taking his bony hips in his weathered hands and getting into a steady rhythm, gradually picking it up as the lad's amazing orifice contracted around his cock.

Wallace forced himself not to look at the sweet thing who was presenting himself to him because he didn't want to cum, so he looked at the picture above the bed instead.

Essex let out a little grunt each time Wallace pushed forward, and it sounded to the senior much like Robert Plant in the middle of Whole Lotta Love, so much so that he picked up the tempo so the ah-ah-ah-ah matched his mental melody.

The old man recalled being about Essex's age when he saw the just-formed Led Zeppelin in a little roller skating rink in Schenectady, and now he was taking a teen whose parents probably weren't born then.

"Your turn," Wallace said as his back tightened, reluctantly pulled out and rolling onto his back, and the lithe and limber Essex was on top of him in a flash, squatting over his cock.

"Damn! Feels even bigger this way," Essex exclaimed as he eased down on the flesh monolith, his eyes rolling back in his skull as he impaled himself, and then Essex began bobbing up and down like he was riding a horse on a merry-go-round.

"Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah," Essex chanted as he bounced, pulling at his shaggy locks, and Wallace had to close his eyes because the boy looked so sexy he was having trouble not cumming.

Even with his eyes closed he still could see the sweet twink, his smooth sleek body sparkling with sweat that rained down on the senior.

The boy's fully engorged cock had been flying around wildly, the long prong swinging around in every direction as he went into another gear, treating Wallace like he was a trampoline.

"Don't cum yet! Please don't cum," Essex cried out frantically, so frenzied that Wallace opened his eyes to look, and his timing was perfect.

Essex's face looked like Edward's Munch's The Scream as he clutched his scalp, and then Wallace looked down just in time to watch the lad's swaying cock erupt, sending jets of semen all over the senior's hairy chest and the surrounding area.

Essex simply fell down on Wallace's cock, completely impaling himself as his orgasm ebbed, but then his cock started bobbing again and a few more spurts came out before it finally ended.

By then though Wallace was cumming as well and the lad smiled when he felt the huge tool twitching inside of him. Essex moved a little up and down while the old man's seed filled his bowels,with Wallace letting out a long moan as he came.

"That was so perfect," Essex declared as he eased down so his body was on top of the senior's hairy chest which was covered with sweat and cum. "I was hoping you could hold off until I came."

"I'm glad I did, but looking at you I lost control," Wallace replied. "That was quite the sight watching you orgasm without touching yourself."

"I think somewhere along the line when I was developing in Mom, some parts got mixed up," Essex explained as the cock inside him began to slither out. "I think I got a clitoris instead of a sphincter because I - oh! That felt good going out too."

"It's a gift son," Wallace told him.

"You're lucky your room has two beds," Essex observed as he rolled over onto his back in the very used bed, putting his hands behind his neck and looking at the ceiling.

"Yes, we did a number on this one didn't we," Wallace responded as he rolled over onto his side and looked at his young lover who looked much like Wallace figured he did, an total mess.

"I must stink," Essex said when he saw the senior looking under his arm, but Wallace shook his head.

"Not at all son," Wallace assured him as he winked before running his tongue through the hollow, over the wisp of hair plastered against the pale skin, causing the lad to giggle and squirm. "You smell and taste delicious."

"Still, I suppose a shower is in order," Wallace noted. "I'm sure you have places to go and people to see."

"No, I don't have class until 11 in the morning," Essex informed him. "So just give me a nudge when you've had enough of me."

"Not likely son. Check out time is 11," Wallace noted. "I could drive you up to the campus after breakfast in the morning."

"Awesome. Beats rolling up there."

"And we have another bed," Wallace said. "A clean one fit for sleeping in."

"Tired?"

"Not really. I suppose we could enjoy each other some - although not with the intensity of the last hour or so."

"Sounds like fun. I like to cuddle and stuff," Essex said as they got up from the bed.

"Stuff. I like stuff too," the senior said as he patted the lad's bare butt. "Who gets the shower first?"

"I was kinda hoping we could take one together," Essex suggested.

"I would love that, but I suspect that soaping each other might lead to - stuff maybe?" Wallace opined, and after the lad laughed he added, "Remember though, I'm an old geezer, so in case I can't..."

"Let me worry about that Wallace," Essex said. "I have my ways."

"I'm sure you do son," the senior sighed. "I'm certain of it."

***

thank you for reading

12