All Comments on 'Just Say Yes'

by the_shires

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
markellymarkellyabout 8 years ago
Very Good.

I carried a smile thorough out the entire story. It read like two awkward teenagers rather than twenty something women.

Well worth the read and I thank you for posting it, I plan to read the rest of your stuff over time as well.

You write well, keep up the good work and thank you for posting this story.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Bordering on excellent

I love stories about femme-dommes packing, Being one myself I find we're under represented. Your story is really good but almost falls victim to being too cutesy. These chicks are kinda naive for being in their late 20's.So my advice is to give them more maturity, make them a bit more worldly. They're too shy and awkward which detracts from the believability.

XOX

T

Aimie2469Aimie2469about 8 years ago
Wonderful

I loved the story, the tension of their meeting, the release of kindred spirits leading to a date and wonderful sex all accomplished in one day! More please!!!

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Stunning

A thrilling adventure.

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

too niave,i don't think so.i saw it as 2 women that wanted each other so much they were afraid of being turned down.they deserve a more indepth look and ever after.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

A pretty cool story for which I can identify. It takes confidence, courage or an "I don't care" attitude to approach a woman and ask her to dance, to go out on a date, to marry you...the fear of rejection can be paralyzing or in this case, magical and sexual. I'd Say Yes to another follow up story.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Great story!

Totally loved it, although I wish it had been longer ;) Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, my....I love it. I have a powerful need right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous