Just Say Yes Pt. 04

Story Info
My first "Special Assignment".
4.5k words
4.55
36.5k
30
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my second week working for my husband quite apprehensively. I had been asked to wear the 'Special Assignment' uniform. I was wearing a Wicked Weasel Go Go mini skirt that my best girlfriend, Amber, had given me. I had gone shopping and I had found a boutique clothing store that specialised in glamorous sexy clothing. The blouse I was wearing today came from this store.

I felt apprehensive as I prepared for work. My husband's company was in dire financial trouble. I had scrolled through reams of data to try and find any area where we could make savings. There was an important meeting today where, if we secured this potential client, the disappointing fortunes of the company could be turned around.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see why my husband wanted me to wear the most revealing outfit in my wardrobe. I suspected that my husband intended to use me as eye-candy in the impending contract negotiations. I didn't mind this. I spent last week exposing myself to all sorts of random people.

I had first started exposing myself to an anonymous man at the post office each morning. I enjoyed the rush I got from this and I looked forward to these chance encounters at the start of each day.

I had also given a young courier delivery man a thrill when he delivered an important parcel to the office last Wednesday. I had confessed these happenings to my husband and, to my surprise and relief, he responded by my showing me off some more during a nice lunch on Friday. He wanted to witness me expose myself to strange men.

Only yesterday, my friend Amber and I had mutually masturbated each other in a secluded area of the local nude beach. I had discovered that a complete stranger was viewing our pleasure as he masturbated himself with our exhibitionist performance. I had fallen under Amber's spell. It was Amber who had booked me into her salon where I had had my first ever XXX Extreme Wax. It was Amber who had dressed me as a sexy secretary for last Monday's job interview. It was Amber who had introduced me to the Wicked Weasel range of swimwear. Amber had taken me to the nude beach where we had had some fun yesterday.

I stared today by visiting the beauty salon where I was to receive a top up for the all-over skin treatment I had received last Monday. The salon had developed a two component oil and spray procedure that, once applied, cured into a skin tightening system that made me feel and look years younger.

Monday

The salon was able to fit me in for a massage and spray session first thing in the morning. Carla met me at the reception and took me through to her room. I was wearing the Go Go miniskirt that Amber had given me and a transparent, sheer top. The top would be better described as a handkerchief with a small collar: it was a small square of gossamer thin material. There were two small sleeves and the collar buttoned behind my neck. Other than that, there was no back to it. As the collar's button was hidden behind my pony tail, from behind it looked like I wasn't wearing anything. Today I was also wearing 8 denier stay-up stockings and these sexy five inch pumps.

I striped off my clothes and lay down on a dedicated massage table. Carla smiled at me, "I knew you would be back soon. Are you ready for this procedure?"

"Yes," I replied.

This was the two-part procedure that had firmed up my skin last week. Part one was the thin massage oil and part two was the spray tan product that cured the oil and tightened my skin.

Carla proceeded to gently massage my back making sure the oil reached everywhere. It was very pleasurable to have someone do this and I felt so relaxed. The oil was quite thin and seemed to seep into my pores.

When Carla had completed massaging my back she asked me to turn over. I turned over and lay down with my legs slightly apart. Carla ask me whether my husband had appreciated the work I had done to my appearance. "Yes, he really likes the smooth, hairless look," I answered with a cheeky smile.

Carla gave me a knowing look and suggested that I should consider getting all my hair removed by IPL. "What's that?" I asked.

"IPL, intense pulsed light. It is a way of permanently removing hair follicles," explained Carla. "You are waxed at the moment, but the hair will grow back in three to four weeks. IPL removes all the hair and you will never need to wax again." Carla explained as she gently massaged my legs.

"What would I need to do?"

"IPL takes about eight treatments that are about a month apart. You will need to have your hair grow back but you can shave it. It is the hair at the skin's surface that we treat." Carla had moved up and was now massaging my chest while gently grazing my nipples.

I was intrigued. "Is it expensive?" I asked as my breathing slowed down.

"Yes, but once your hair has gone you will not have the ongoing waxing cost."

Carla had splayed my legs out and was massaging around my pussy but not touching it directly. I'll think about the IPL" I panted as I considered whether I wanted to have my hair removed forever. It was one thing to have it all gone temporarily but would pubic hair fashion change I thought?

"Ok, I'll let you think about it," whispered Carla as she massaged the oil into my pussy. She was making circles around my clit. This attention was making me begin to smoulder inside.

Carla left the room and I had a few moments just lying back on the bed gathering my composure. Carla returned and suggested that she start the spray procedure. I rose slowly and stood in the spray booth with my legs spread wide. I stuck the nipple shields on my tits and Carla proceeded to spray the curing product onto me. She paid special attention to my pussy as she sprayed the product up between my lips. I had been feeling hot and flustered and this spray felt nice and cool on my skin.

When Carla had finished, I stood there for a few minutes to allow the products to do their magic. I could feel my skin tighten up all over once again. This procedure was truly a miracle. I could see years being removed from my appearance. My skin tightened all over. I removed the nipple shields and my areola and nipples had grown in size.

Eventually I was able to get dressed into my skimpy work attire. Carla had produced a document that showed how much an IPL treatment plan would cost for my legs and pussy. Wow, it really was expensive.

I thanked Carla and left the salon to collect the first mail of the week.

I was slightly disappointed to see that no one at the Post Office when I arrived to collect the firm's mail. I bent over and unlocked the box and collected some letters. I noticed that, as I bent forward, my blouse had dropped forward too. This completely exposed my boobs when viewed from the side.

My mailbox friend, the older gentleman, arrived shortly after I did and I caught him looking across at me. "It's a good morning," he said suggestively. I am sure he could see my nice firm tits and their puffy areola.

I stood up and noticed there was a card for a large parcel that needed to be uplifted from the front desk. As I stood at the parcel counter my mailbox friend came and stood behind me. "I am enjoying your shows," he said to me in a soft voice. "You know, you are making these early morning starts much more bear . . . able these days."

"Thanks." I beamed. "I'm glad I give you a smooth start to your mornings!" as a corny rebuttal.

In the office

When I arrived at work I was surprised to find my husband talking to someone that I did not recognise. Apparently his appointed guest had arrived early.

I was introduced to Rutger. He was young - probably in his early thirties - and European. I sensed a German accent. Rutger came over and firmly shook my hand. I could see him undressing me in his mind as he looked me up and down. Not that he needed a big imagination. My blouse and skirt were see through and I was standing between him and the big windows as the low morning sun streamed through the translucent fabric.

Rutger was well built and amazingly good looking. I blushed slightly when I caught myself with some inappropriate thoughts.

My husband explained that he was considering a joint partnership with Rutger's engineering firm that was based in Bavaria, Germany. Apparently Williamson Engineering had experience in operating some specialist engineering tools and Rutger wanted to sign into a deal where we would make some unique parts for his ongoing global projects.

I sat down at my desk. It was difficult not to let both men gaze at my long legs. My husband had placed the guest chair in such a way that Rutger had a direct view of me from where he was sitting.

The conversation drifted onto the production equipment and how efficiently Williamson Engineering could turn around large orders. Rutger asked whether the firm kept production records to which my husband replied, "Ms Field, they are over on the second shelf of the book case. Can you please get them down for me?"

I stared at my husband in mild disbelief. Was he expecting me to climb up and get them? He knew that I would have to climb up to the first step of the step ladder in front of this strange man. My husband just smirked at me and so I decided to show him that I could play this game.

As I moved the step ladder into place so that I could climb up and get the file, Rutger looked over and asked whether I needed any assistance. "No I'll be fine," I replied

I climbed up one step and reached over to grab the file. I turned to my husband and asked him, "Is this the right one?" As I stood there on the step the hem of my skirt was directly in line between Rutger and the large plate window. The morning sun was streaming directly through the thin material of my skirt. I knew the silhouette of my mons Venus would be visible in the gap between my thighs.

My husband winked at me, "That looks just right, Yes."

When I climbed down I smiled at Rutger and handed him the files. "Danke." He said in his deep European accent.

As Rutger was scanning through the documents he looked up at my husband and asked whether we had any recent calibration certificates for the workshop machinery. I looked directly at my husband as I quickly stood and said, "I'll get them for you. Mr Williamson!"

Standing at the filing cabinet I bent over and opened the bottom drawer. I rifled through some of files pretending to search for the documents. I knew exactly where they were but I wanted to give both these men a good, long look at my high heels, perfectly straight legs in the sheerest seamed stockings and, most importantly, my exposed pussy.

While leaning over, the front of my blouse moved away from my breasts. I eventually retrieved the certificates and handed them to Rutger. I deliberately sucked gently on my index finger as I asked, "Is this what you want . . .?"

He looked me in the eyes and replied with a grin on his face, "Yes. I usually get what I want. Thank you."

I blushed slightly at this obvious flirt. My husband was nodding slightly with a huge smile on his face.

Rutger had some questions to ask about our operating procedures. I turned around in my chair giving both men a great look at my stockings. I spread my legs a little further apart giving them a glimpse up my skirt. "Would you like to look at this?" I said suggestively.

Rutger got up and came over to my desk and I quickly turned back to work at my laptop. "Here, I have created these spreadsheets based on the data in those files. I have got some graphs and pivot tables showing that break downs of the whole production process." I tried to keep the conversation focussed on the negotiations.

Rutger stood close behind me. He placed a warm hand on my bare back. "Your figure . . . figures look great. I am impressed. Is this all your own work?"

"Yes." He started to massage my shoulders. I let out a small whimper, "That feels nice."

His breathing slowed down and I sensed that he was looking down at my cleavage. "Mark, you should come over and look at this. Your secretary has produced some really good outlines," he suggested. "Come and look at her figure."

My husband came over and stood on the other side of me. "This looks really good'" he said. I wasn't sure whether he was referring to my data analysis or my body. He placed one hand on the small of my back while the other one reached under my blouse and fondled my tits.

I looked up at my husband and then glanced over to Rutger and the let out a small moan. "Oh that feels so nice."

Rutger scrolled through some more of the data and nodded to my husband. My husband asked, "Are you ready to close the deal?"

"Yes," replied Rutger.

"Ms Field, could you please come over here?" instructed my husband.

"Certainly, Mr Williamson."

"I want you to lean down on my desk, please."

I looked up at my husband. I knew that this contract was essential for the survival of the business. But what was he wanting me to do?

"Please, Ms Field. I want to show Rutger what we have to offer," smirked my husband.

I never broke eye contact with him as I leant down onto his desk. Rutger stood up and moved behind me. He asked me, "You know that with your help, I will save this fine engineering firm?" as he lifted the hem of my skirt.

"Yes," I said as I looked at my husband

"You know that I will be regularly inspecting your progress, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want our partnership to run smoothly, don't you?" His fingers were running up and down my smooth pussy lips as he asked this.

"Yes."

"You realise that this joint venture will be good for both of us?" as he slipped two fingers into my dripping pussy.

"Yes."

My husband reached over and squeezed my hands and asked me, "We should agree to what Rutger is offering, shouldn't we?"

"Yes."

As Rutger continued to massage my pussy lips he looked up at my husband and said "Mark, I am going to enjoy my relationship with your company. I think your secretary is going to make this partnership worthwhile," offered Rutger.

"Ms Field has only been working for me for a week but already I know she will be an asset to this company," he replied while staring straight at me.

Rutger stopped what he was doing and returned to his seat. My husband produced a contract which Rutger signed enthusiastically. I sat down at my desk looking slightly flustered. My husband and Rutger then got up to leave the building. "We'll be gone for a little while," said my husband with a pleased grin.

Once they had left the building I had to relieve the pressure that had been building up inside me all morning. I didn't know when they would be back so I went into the photocopy room. God I felt horny. All morning I had had these puffy nipples that were kept excited because this wispy blouse kept rubbing against them mercilessly.

I sat on the regular chair and lifted my legs onto the table. I rubbed my hands up and down my sheer stockings. This felt sensational. I have always loved the feeling of nylons on my legs. My skin was on fire underneath these very sheer, dangerously sexy stockings. I loved the classic, glamour look of seamed stockings with my thighs visible at the top. This taboo area of skin that may or may not be seen depending on my mood.

I loved wearing these high heels. There was this sense of being submissive to the will of my husband, the man in my life, who insisted that I wear them. I loved the way in which these shoes changed the way I walked, the way I looked, the way my hips swayed, the way my unrestrained tits bounced around. I walked with a sexy, feminine gait. Men looked at me . . . knowingly: they knew that I knew that they were imagining fucking me, and I liked that.

My whole being was of ablaze. Carla started teasing me this morning and then I had allowed the flirting to occur at the post office which had maintained my heightened arousal.

I willingly showed off in front of my husband and his new client. But my husband had consented to me being fondled. Where was he taking me, sexually?

I spread my legs wide apart and touched my pussy. I was so wet. One hand pulled my clit hood back while I inserted three fingers of the other hand into my dripping pussy. I slapped this hand into me which repeatedly smacked against my engorged clit. My pace increased and I could hear just how wet I was.

My orgasm arrived quickly and it was long and intense. My pussy spasmed around my three fingers. When I came I squirted up in the air. This showered all over me and I found myself covered with my own cum. Some of it landed on my face and I could taste its sweet flavour as I licked it off. I smeared the moisture into my skin and I lay there waiting for it to dry on me as I recovered my composure.

At the pub

Mark and Rutger were at the local pub just down the road. They were celebrating their new partnership. Rutger asked, "Your secretary is a very sexy woman. How long has she worked for you?"

"She started last Monday," Mark replied.

"You are lucky man. She is such a tease. That outfit she was wearing today looked sensational."

"Do you think she looks hot? You should have seen what she wore for her interview."

"She is one of the most sensual secretaries I have seen. I can see why you employed her. She obviously enjoys you playing around with her."

"Yes, she does."

"Her analysis of your finances is spot on. You give her more authority to control your cash flow."

"I'll see." Mark replied noncommittally.

Mark then got out his smart phone. He knew the security videos could be accessed from the Cloud. He opened app. He could see that someone was in the photocopy room as that camera was recording something live.

He liked what he saw. That amazing wife of his, Anne, was in the photocopy room with her legs spread wide on the work table masturbating intensely. He zoomed into her face and could see that she had rolled her eyes back and it looked like she was breathing shallowly.

He saw her cum intensely as it sprayed over her. "Fuck that looked hot," he thought to himself. He then saw her spread her cum into her skin. Anne just lay there deliriously for a while in postcoital bliss.

Rutger asked, "What are you looking at?"

Mark replied, "Oh just checking up something on Facebook," as he closed the security app down.

Back at work

After about an hour, my husband returned to work by himself. He came over to my desk and pulled me up. Embracing me firmly, he said, "We just secured a great contract. Thanks for your help."

"You're welcome. I really didn't do much."

"Are you kidding?" exclaimed my husband. "Rutger is really impressed with you."

I blushed as I remembered what had happened earlier in the day.

I was informed, "Rutger is going to be visiting us about once a month." Oh dear, what did that mean I thought to myself. As I was lost in my own world, my husband laid me back on his desk. I felt my husband undo his belt buckle and heard his trousers rustle as the zipper was lowered. The head of his cock was gently brushing the entrance to my sex. My head was hanging over the edge of my husband's deck. I noticed that he his hard cock was fully shaved. That made it look bigger.

My husband grabbed the heels of my shoes and held my legs up. My knees were flat on the desk and he was holding my legs spread open as wide as possible. This made me feel more exposed than I had ever felt before. I looked down and could see the nub of my clitoris sticking up proud and erect.

"Oh, yes . . ." I was looking directly at my husband though heavy lidded eyes as he pushed his huge cock into me. "Oh, god that feels good." He began pounding into me. His cock felt big inside my very tight pussy. "Please . . . please . . . fuck me," I panted. My skirt was bunched up above my waist.

This fucking felt so good that I just lay back and enjoyed these wonderful sensations. I was lying on the desk in stockings and a short skirt. My blouse had been removed and my breasts were fully uncovered. In contrast, my husband was still fully dressed. All I could see was his cock hanging out of his trousers.

12