Just Say Yes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't the office assistant; I was this cock-slut being fucked by my powerful boss. My husband of ten years was repeatedly pounding his hard cock deep into my pussy. It felt so good to be full of his hard manhood. I loved the way that he was using the stilettos of my shoes to keep me helplessly exposed, with my legs wide open on his desk.

I started to brush my sensitive nipples with my hands. This pushed me over the edge as I came for the second time that day. I exploded around my husband's hardness as I spasmed uncontrollably. I was extremely wet and I am sure I was coating his balls with my pussy juices. Just then I could feel his hot seed filling me up. He seemed to have an endless supply of cum as squirt after squirt emptied into me.

My husband let go of my heels and pulled his cock out as I lay dishevelled on his desk and caught my breath. I was lying slumped on my husband's desk with cum seeping out of my pussy. What he did next made me feel really hot. He sat down in his big executive chair and instructed me to climb up and kneel on the arms of his executive desk. I held onto the high back of his chair as he pulled me to his mouth. He started licking my wet, smooth pussy by taking long slow strokes with his tongue. His cum was dribbling out of me as he licked me clean.

When he had finished I climbed down I noticed that my husband's beautiful cock was hard again. I took this opportunity to show him the IPL hair removal quote. He whistled a long breath when he saw the price. "Just say yes," I asked.

My husband's cock was still beautifully hard. I commented, "I like your cock's shaved smooth look." I swivelled his chair around so that we were both facing the large plate window overlooking the lake. I placed my feet outside his and pinned him into his seat. I braced myself on the glass and then lowered myself down until the tip of his cock just brushed my slick pussy.

I mercilessly teased him by sliding my pussy lips over the head of his cock. "You enjoyed watching another man feel me up, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to watch me exhibit myself in front of other men, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Doing this in work time is what you call 'Special Assignments', isn't it?"

"Yes."

You like looking at my smooth, hairless pussy, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Me becoming permanently hairless excites you, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"You're going to allow work to pay for it, won't you?"

"Y e s s s s . . . O h h h" he hissed, as I slowly slid down onto his hot hard cock.

His legs were between mine and I was flexing my thigh muscles to hold him in place. Not only was I still extremely wet but there was still his cum inside me. My husband held onto my hips as he began to thrust up into me. I was pushing back and together we had this wonderful rhythm.

"Ms Field . . . I like what you are doing . . . you feel so tight when you squeeze your legs together . . . I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer!" panted my husband as he gripped onto my hips.

I pushed back on the window and twisted around to look him in the eye, "This is for you . . . I want to feel your cum inside me . . . I want to be marked with your seed," I hissed as I continued to slide up and down his erection.

My husband cupped my breasts and let go. "O h h h h . . . yes!" he cried out as, once again, he filled me up with hot cum.

I slid up and down a few more times as I milked all of his remaining cum into my well fucked pussy.

When I climbed off him I stood up and reached down to collect some of his cum onto my hand. Looking directly at him, I smeared his cum on my neck and chin. I got some more of his seed and massaged it onto my tits. To finish off I got some more cum onto my hand and licked one of my fingers before smearing the remainder of it onto his lips and chin and finally inserting my cum drenched fingers into his mouth.

My husband sucked my fingers clean as he stared straight into my soul.

"Rutger thinks we are both single, doesn't he? I asked.

"Yes," replied my husband.

Let's keep it that way," I suggested.

"Yes."

12