Just Say Yes Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband gently caressed my smooth arse and occasional brushed against my sensitive pussy lips. He kept lightly caressing my skin. It felt exhilarating. "Ms Field, you are extremely wet. Did you enjoy that test?"

"Yes."

"I want you to silently read your document and let me know if you spot any errors," directed my husband.

"You're going to smack me?" I asked.

"Yes. Please silently read the document. When you find a mistake, count it out loud," instructed my husband.

"Oh, that's not fair. You distracted me!"

"I said 'please' and I am sure that part of the typing test is to blank out distractions."

I started to read. Oh, I got the date wrong!

"One." SMACK! "Oh," I breathed out sharply. "Thank you, Sir," I added. I heard my husband take in a sharp breath when I addressed him as 'Sir'.

To . . . industrial engineers. I remember that point. That was when the vibration speed increased.

"Two." SMACK. "Oh. Thank you, Sir."

I had typed the same word twice. That was when the rolling pulses came through.

"Three." SMACK . . . . Thank you, Sir."

My husband's smacks were landing on a different place on my arse each time. I could feel a warm, glowing pain start to spread out around my arse.

I had forgotten to start sentences with capitals.

"Four." SMACK. "Oh. Thank you, Sir."

I had forgotten the rule where numbers were spelt in full if they were ten or less.

"F . . . Five." SMACK. "Oh . . . T h a n k y o u, Sir."

This must have been about the time where I had to really focus. I remembered back to when the vibrations had increased their intensity. I had stopped double spacing at the end of paragraphs.

"Sixxxx." SMACK. "Oh. Thank you, S s s sir."

There was a long row of full stops. I recalled this place. It was when I was on the verge of cumming.

I heard my husband unzip his fly.

"S s s seven." SMACK. "Oh. Thank you, Sir."

I had held the enter key down too long and there was a big gap between paragraphs.

"Eighhht." SMACK. "O h h . . . Thank . . . you . . . Sir."

A warmth spread through me that replaced the pain I had experienced up until this point. I was beginning to enjoy this!

I spotted another spelling mistake.

"Nine." SMACK. "Thank you, Sir"

I had finished the letter with 'Yours sincerely' instead of 'Yours faithfully'.

"Tennnn." SMACK. "Thank . . . you . . . Sir"

I lifted my head up and said, "I've finished. Thank you, Sir."

My husband lovingly rubbed my red arse. He cupped my pussy. "Ms Field, You are the wettest you have ever been." He said as he lovingly caressed my dripping wet pussy and inserted two fingers into me. The pads of his fingers pressed down on my G spot.

"Oh, that feels so nice. Please fuck me. I need to feel your cock deep inside me."

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slick pussy lips. "Please fuck me . . . hard" Having just been smacked had made me feel wicked and nice at the same time.

My husband slammed his hard cock into my wet, warm, pussy that was burning like it was on fire. I screamed out, "OHHHH I'M CUMMING AGAIN Oh Oh YES," as I had an immediate, intense orgasm. I could feel my pussy pulsate around his cock as my legs started to shake uncontrollably.

My husband was using my garters as reigns as he pulling me firmly back onto his hard cock. Each time I slammed into him a warm rush radiated from my reddened arse. It felt warm and painful at the same time. My senses were ablaze. I kept crying out as my orgasm continued. "Oh, Oh, Oh, Yes. Oh, Fuck me." My pussy felt like it was gripping onto my husband's cock as each orgasm rolled into another.

My husband kept hauling me back onto his cock. I felt like a limp, writhing rag doll. My husband slammed into me with two really powerful thrusts before unloaded his orgasm deep inside me. "Oh God. Urgh, Oh," he cried out as he filled me with his seed. I came one last time as he slammed into me powerfully for the last time sending his cum deep into my womb.

"Fuck, that felt so nice," I purred contently in a dreamy voice. My husband just breathed heavily as he calmed down from his orgasmic high.

I was limp on my husband's desk. He gently turned me over and pulled my chair over and sat down. My legs drooped over his back as he held my thighs open. He lowered his mouth onto my burning pussy and then gently lapped up all our combined cum.

Sex had never been this intense. I tried to get up but I found that I could not walk. My legs just wouldn't respond. My legs were completely lifeless. My husband picked me up and sat me down in my chair. The scratchy fabric inflamed my tender, sensitive skin.

My husband left me there alone as went out the front door. When he came back, he lifted me up, wrapped a blanket around me and carried me to his car. The passenger door was already open. "I'm going to drive you home," he said as he lowered me into the passenger seat. "You still live at your mother's place?"

"Yes," I replied sleepily.

"Let's get you home," he suggested lovingly.

"I Love you," I said as I drowsily smiled up at him.

"I love you, too," He replied.

12