All Comments on 'Just Scratching an Itch'

by MindTrip412

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First effort?

Outstanding. You just kept upping the stakes. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
cruelty

I abhor cruelty, I quit reading after the first page. It sickens me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

Fantastic a really good storey and wish that I had been the subject. A good first time which is very much better than many old timers on here. I hope that you have more in your imagination to give us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wanted to quit reading, but...

the story was so well written that I had to continue. Of course, at the end I had no respect at all for the victim.

bicurvebicurveover 6 years ago
Vegas is awesome!

I've had an adventure or two myself in vegas. Very very hot! That was a phenomenal read and hope you continue the story. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

I was intrigued at the start of the story and agree it is well written however as the story developed I felt sick. I don't approve of public humiliation or cruelty or fantasy of this nature. Like another reader I was totally turned off only flipped through the pages to comment sick and nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with critics... but it was still hot!

Great first effort, good writing. Look forward to more... I can really identify with Shawn, though I felt - like a couple of other critics - Dave overdid the “dominant top” role: a bit too abusive, cruel, humiliating, etc. That said, that aspect could’ve been turned around, e.g. Dave could’ve taunted the women: “you mock this fag cock slut but his ass is giving my big cock more pleasure than your pussies ever could!” And/or Shawn could’ve told the bitchy brunette: “you’re laughing at me, but hey, I’m the one who got to suck this cock, I’m the one getting fucked by it - not you. Your pussy is craving for it but you’ll never have this magnificent cock inside you!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
de-lish

glad you showed him his place. now that he has assumed the female role, get him to start wearing panties and lip gloss. Introduce him to smoking for the oral fixation, then get him hooked on Virginia slims 120's. Why? How many straight men smoke VS120's. Exactly :)

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Annoying Anon Commentors...

The story tags include humiliation, submissive, submission, reluctance, etc. If you don't enjoy humiliation, why the fuck are reading the story? You're banned from commenting, get out of here. Stop telling authors that their characters should conform to your personal sexual interests, morons. This story is easily one of the best I've ever read, it progressively raised the stakes which is great when you're jerking off. My favorite parts are when the girls are involved in the humiliation. I already shot two loads to this story. Thank you MindTrip412

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I haven't read this (all the way through) yet

But I plan to, when I have some time to enjoy it later on. It's already caught my attention. But the comments are the best part. Someone flips through a story, just to tell you that you suck? Hilarious. I've given you a 5* just for what I've read so far, and from a quick look, I can tell this one'll keep me busy tonight. ;-)

SparkyMark1961SparkyMark1961over 6 years ago

I, like some of the other commenters, thought that Dave took it a little far. If he hadn't though Shawn would have never known he could deep throat 9" or take all nine in the arse. I really liked the thought of Shawn getting fucked while the girls watched. I could visualize looking up and seeing the brunette fingering herself, teasing him. That was hot. Great story.

James_444James_444over 6 years ago
Loved It!

What a great first-time story. I put the chastity cage that I bought myself for Christmas on before reading, and I was quite uncomfortable!

I wish I could find a man like Dave who could teach me how to step over that line in my mind and submit to a dominant man. Maybe I'd like that man to be a little less "cruel" than Dave, but still, someone like him who could teach me more about M2M submission fuels my fantasies.

Tessie52Tessie52over 6 years ago
Wow

Booking a trip to Vegas in March should try that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Oh my that was an incredible story and it is exactly what I want. I am married and was curious until about 4 years ago when I was finally talked into sucking my first cock . I have met with him several times now and decided to spread my legs for him I was reluctant to kiss him but he broke that barrier down as well now I cannot stop thinking about him and I have stopped having sex with wife. I almost feel converted and I tell him that. All I think about anymore is his cock. Please quickly write the next chapter I really look forward too reading it. Damn that was HOT! You have me throbbing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I’m itching bad

You had me captivated from the very start and kept me on edge the entire time. Great story keep it up. You had me so involved that I felt like Dave was taking me and I wish he would. Vegas is a great place to go on business because you go to class during the day and you can always find a stud that will give you all the cock you want and usually if your lucky more than you even wished for.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 6 years ago
Wonder what else you will write----

I love stories in which a straight man is topped by another man. My personal kink requires shame and humiliation, so the event has to be known to others. The new fag must be ashamed and humiliated.

Usually the shame come from someone the character knows - a friend, neighbor, wife - but you skillfully brought in a different kind of audience to witness his shame. Bravo.

Don (you might enjoy one of my stories)

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
Great Read

I wasn't expecting the girls. That was quite a welcomed surprise to a very well written story. Great Job!!!

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Very well written, developed the reluctance, domination and humiliation really well. I wanted to be subject to that treatment!

Please keep writing such hot stuff.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomabout 6 years ago
That Itch

What a rush reading your story was. Being forcefully taken without regard to my preferences is one of my biggest fantasies and desires. Thank you for remaining so true to this theme.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago
this story was hot

well written and a true mystery as to what would happen next, very well done, five stars and waiting for more

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
This was a really hot story, loved it!

i thought the writing was exceptionally well done. I liked the twist with the ladies next door. I would have like to have seen Shawn ask Dave to stay the night with him since he was staying in the room for several more nights. We all know Dave is going the fuck him again, and again, and again.

Looking forward to having my first encounter with a guy like Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not me

I would never had let me in my room. I love gay sex but I have never been abused and never would be. I would have found another married man or a younger gay guy. I have passionate sex but no abuse. Not for me. I did not get off the rape or abuse. Sorry.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 5 years ago
2nd Reading

I want Dave. Being taken, like that on so many levels. I want to be fucked like that. Ooooohh!

BrianasacBrianasacalmost 5 years ago
That was hot

You obviously know that great feeling of having the back of your throat fucked and your sigmoid flexors violated. I would love to use you for a few hours. Very hot story, I had to go get s couple of dildos and get myself off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What I fantasize for

That was so fucking hot!!! I to am a married man, my wife is aware of my curiousness, and is fine with it. She has even given me the green light to explore my desires. I would love for something like this to happen, with her present of coarse!

I’m about to go get one of our larger dildos, get in the shower, and slowly pleasure myself till I decide to cum, then savor the taste of my own cum as if it were from another cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant!

One of the best I have read on this site. Great job.

JgsexyJgsexyover 2 years ago

Surprised I’ve missed this gem! Now that’s the man I want to meet! Love submitting!!! Great read!!!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 2 years ago

This is a masterpiece. So well written, the sexual descriptions so intense, it almost felt like I was getting fucked.

A tremendously erotic gay story. Outstanding! I give this tale a ten - five is not enough.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 1 year ago

Masterful writing. I fantasize about submitting like that ... without quite that much debasement, but ... I mean, surrendering to the possibility is kind of the point, right?

DomFckrDomFckr10 months ago

God how that brings back memories of bringing a curious married guy back to the room when he was slightly drunk and made him experience giving a man blowjob as the excitement deflowering his once virgin mouth as i had him undress or face having his wife receive the pictures i took of his mediocre first blowjob. but it was enough as i put the handcuffs on him and after gagging i told him bad faggot bois deserved to be properly gagged. Once he had the ballgag in i told him he hadn't finished as i was hard still so once the lube hit his ass he knew what was coming. i gave him a bottle and said he'd better finish it quickly to lessen the pain he was going to feel , i poured it down his throat as he sputtered i put the ball gag back in. then quietly set the camera up for his anal virginity being taken. i made sure to go slow and make him hard as i rubbed his prostrate knowing the shame of cumming as i filled his pussy would only make him look like a willing faggot lover into kinky sex and not one against his will. then keep him hard as he would beg for me to let him cum. telling him only if he professed it all without the gag. not knowing i was filming and later finding out made him my sex slave for the rest of the trip. he got turned that week and got to only cum when i did reinforcing that he would be a lifelong cumslut fag boi thereafter. coming back to the room for drinks and conversation turned his life from there

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

! thought the story was very good so I gave it 5 stars. But I hope he waits at least 3 months and gets tested for all of the different STDs before he has sex with his wife. Having unprotected anal with a stranger is just asking for trouble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous