All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 17'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Nice twist!

And way to stick it Anonymous.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like this series, but I have to say I hate the ashley part of it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic as always

I'm glad you took your time, there's nothing worse than a rushed chapter. This is increasingly turning into a very sophisticated piece of literature, and I'm happy with the way you're directing it. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful as always.

But I fear I cannot wait the length of time required for the next chapter to be available without going quite mad. I hesitate to suggest it, but perhaps you could hasten to finish chapter eighteen? For we all know you live only for the purpose of satiating your readers desire for further, and lengthier, material, correct? At least, that is what my bibliophilia would prefer to be the case. Disregarding that, you have written a wonderful story, refreshing in that while it does explore some expansion of basic character development, it does not do so at the expense of neglecting the exquisitely taboo brother and sister incest story it began as.

I am, once again, eagerly awaiting the next in the series. Godspeed sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

You, sir, did great work on this chapter. Thank you once again for continuing the story. How it works with Ashley remains to be seen, though I'd honestly prefer a rather quick solution. It seems you're going that way anyway.

Anonymous Coward

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disappointed

I'm a bit disappointed, not worth the wait.

pfun213pfun213over 13 years ago

Another brilliant chapter and great story thus far. I can see how a lot of readers can be turned away by Ashley, but I think she has the potential to be an interesting, useful character. I can't wait to see what direction you go with this... keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Awesome!!!! I thought it was the best chapter yet out of all of them(I haave read them all, too). Cannot wait to read more and to see how Beth ond the others get back at Ashley (I think I have a good idea as to where you are going with it). Keep 'em cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable chapter

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I enjoyed the dynamics of the four sisters not wanting an outsider to be fucking Mike. My best guess on Beth's plan for Ashley is to get Ashley hooked up with her own brother - then they would have blackmail material on her. Now that Mike has shared sex with all four sisters, I am curious in what directions the story will go now. I can't imagine that they'll be able to keep their incest secret from the gals' other friends for long. I dislike the long period between chapters this time but also realize sometimes it takes time to tell a story. I also appreciate your occasional updates on how the chapter is going, something most authors don't do. I look forward to the next chapter.

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Brilliant Chapter!!

You've done it again! Bess is a wild cat. I like the way you're sharing the love between the siblings. It seems like some of the girls might have a voice of their own egging them on, that would explain why the're becoming so aggressive. That would definitely be a suprising twist to the story finding out that the voice is hereditary. Once again you've brought me an awesome tale. You really know how to write a story. Keep up the excellent work, as always I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh yeah, forget anonymous' comment, he's a jackass.

Thank you from: miss Silver766

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boring

the whole series started good but by having so many chapters it is starting to get boring because you can't keep finding good things for them to do these 17 chapters should have been condensed down to a maximum of ten then a good end the longer it is the more boring and hard to follow have you given any thought as to how new readers are going to feel about your story most new readers that come here and see a story with more than 5 chapters just skip it because it is to long just like most readers don't like stories over 3 pages time to end this story that should have ended 7 chapters ago

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done

great job again and as the sisters say the little red head has to go and by the way her older brother's name should be David

Jeff2007Jeff2007over 13 years ago
awesome

Hey your stories are always great and it will be interesting to see how this ashley thing plays out I have an idea of where you might be heading but not sure. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Another Great chapter in this Great series.Ashley's brother should be Tim

T&A get it hehe.Keep up the great writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Chapter

Another excellent chapter, though after 16 others I'm beginning to run out of superlatives. Can't wait to see Beth's plan put into action.

As for Ashley's brother's name, I suggest Brian. As an homage to the brother and sister from ShiggyMoto's astounding "Ashley" series.

BGtheGREATBGtheGREATover 13 years ago
just amazing

i have been on lit for a few years now and i thought i had read all of the stories on here worth a damn but you really proved me wrong. i absolutely love this series this is the only comment i have ever posted so i hope you believe me when i say that this is the best story that i have ever read. keep up the great/amazing/fuckin wonderful series. i bow before the master and i hope there is more to come. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME!!!`

Great work keep on writing...

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Worth the wait

Not sure I like the Ashley insertion either. But it does have its practical applications. How can 5 people confine themselves to the house for so long? The sex might be great but there are other things in life. Why doesn't anyone ask, how does it look for not one of four beautiful girls to have a boyfriend? All Lez? They should invite Ashley and her brother Jeff to come over and see what happens. They can show A & J how good family loving is and then they can provide cover for both families.

Whereever you go with this, thanks for Beth's final initiation. Don't understand how Emma can be jealous of her.

Another 5.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 13 years ago
Worth the wait!

Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long!

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 13 years ago
Fantastic Chapter Again

Glad you spent the time to make the chapter as close to perfect as possible. The whole chapter turned out great. Just like most of the readers, I don't like the possibility of Ashley breaking into the family. The 4 sisters and brother being loyal to each other is a big part of making this story great. You have done a great job of adding suspense by introducing Ashely. Now let's see if you can do a great job of getting rid of her? :-) The sister lesbian scenes are great. I was hoping you would keep adding these scenes. The voice had some lines that were rather comical again. You do such a great job with ideas and writing that I hate to make a suggestion, but here goes. I would like to see a chapter where the 4 girls hold some sort of a contest, like a strip tease, and the winner gets to have sex with Mike while the rest of the sisters help pleasure both the winner and Mike.

Keep up the Good Work

PS Don't let any of the negative pussy's comments bother you. There is always going to be an idiot in the crowd.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Hey, what about 'The Bet'?

Re-reading the story, I realized something; The voice forgot about the bet, which it won.

Granted the 'Ashley complication' is a very big distraction, but somehow it doesn't seem within the voice's charater to forget that it has a full day of Mike following all of it's perverted, sexually depraved suggestions (Yay voice!) coming to it, especially after Mike spent the day it had doing chores for the slumber party.

I love that Beth and Sarah got together. You gotta get Danni involved in that somehow, and maybe a full-blow family orgy or two (or ten or whatever). Threesomes with their brother with one (or more) sister keeping Danni, um, occupied could also allow more equitable sharing of Mike overnight.

Maybe the girls need to get him a bigger bed?

Loved the chapter. Keep up the great work. Hate to wait for the next one, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

And a P.s to anonymous DBRS-It's easy to dismiss critism of 'boring' from a person who doesn't have enough of an attention span to use punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worth the wait

This continues to be a great story. 5 stars. Sorry about my ranting about giving you 1 stars. Afterall, it is your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm gonna disagree with a few others here...

Unlike most comments I've seen, I personally hope you keep Danni from having sex with any of the other girls. This entire series, it's always felt that the relationship between Mike and Danni was different from the others, a lot more about emotion and less about the sex. I was actually a little worried that what was going on with Beth could detract from that as it was leaning more to the emotional side too, but you took care of that in a big way with this chapter. She's as big a sex fiend as Emma!

So my vote is to let the other 3 girls do what they want with each other, and with Mike, but keep the Mike/Danni relationship going the way it has. It would just seem way out of character for that to suddenly change.

I'm assuming the plan is going to be for Emma to draw Ashley's brother into having sex with his sister as a way to get her away from Mike. Whatever you do there, I hope you can keep it short and get back to the family that really matters. Her character is annoying enough to me that I was hoping they'd respond to her blackmail with, "You say anything about it, and we'll have you charged with sexual assault for the stunt you pulled in the hot tub," then sold the house and all moved somewhere where no one knows they're related (or something along those lines). Anything to get rid of her, quickly!

I'll definitely trust you to come up with the plot though. You've been doing great so far. Keep up the good, make that great, work!

greybeard93greybeard93over 13 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter. Worth the wait.

I had figured that Danni was going to be at the door and not Ashley. But now that she is in the mix it's going to be interesting for sure. Will she try to win his heart over his sisters, or is she going to try to ruin their lives if she can't get what she wants.

I was glad to see that Emma and Sarah got together again and I would like to see that relationship start to evolve into something more. I think that Danni and Mike will be the last two standing when everything is said and done though.

Also, with Beth latching onto Mike and feeling threatened by Ashley there is going to be some friction that I feel the story needs at the moment. I'd like to see Ashley be a voyeur from time to time so she could see the love and passion the family has for each other and why an outsider wouldn't work for their situation.

This chapter fits very well into the overall story and I'm glad you took your time with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

This just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see Beth's plan for Ashley, I hope it works. Easily one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. Keep up the fantastic work!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 13 years ago
Brilliantly done!

And definitely worth the wait!

I have to agree with the anonymous commenter before me: Danni and Mike's relationship is different from the others, and taking the story in a direction where she joins the other girls in their romps with each other just wouldn't be the same... though I could see her wanting to be there during a session with Mike and another sister. But her interest seems to be entirely in Mike. To change that would make her character lose a very valuable attribute.

I like the direction the sisters are headed in with Ashley. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out. I may have to throw my hat in the ring for the name of Ashley's brother!

Can't wait for Chapter 18!

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 13 years ago
On second thought...

Reading through the comments, I have to second the suggestion about naming Ashley's brother Brian in an homage to ShiggyMoto's series. The thought had crossed my mind earlier, but I dismissed it. Seeing that someone else had thought of it, too, I have to agree that it's a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing but...

I absolutely love your series as it is the best I've seen on lit in over a year so keep it up.

One slight issue I have with this chapter is the lack of story telling in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

I hope that Beth/Sarah's plan includes telling Ashley that, before she can have Mike, she has to have the sisters, as well. Maybe after two sisters, she'll decide otherwise.

However, there is a point to Mike's having someone to keep him from being "bait" for amorous extraneous females. Scheduling means two sisters daily plus Danni, so I can see Mike occasionally needing a rest or a changeup. Maybe the occasional group "activity" could help with the interest.

ZachielZachielover 13 years ago
Your work is excellent

Beside the fact that your stories are great and mesmerizing, you are not intimdated by immature comments. For that I salute you!

Flamers will flame, jerks will jerk (ha!), but people who read a masterpiece and know it, give it its worthy praise. Well done sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old, same old...

I was worried this series would devolve into a family orgy scenario..... I can't wait for the emma, sarah, and beth threeway which will surely be happening soon (that was sarcasm by the way)

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Great story!

I understand if it takes a while for each chapter to come out. Take your time. Especially if they are this good. I REALLY look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another fine work!

First off, another excellent installation to the series! Very well written! It does seem ashley will be a bit of a distraction, but I'm sure you have a number of other ideas for chapters with Mike (and the voice) and the sisters to follow through after this is resolved (or integrates with the story line).

Secondly, please read and then kindly disregard the negative criticism. As you know many of us are thoroughly enjoying your story and would like nothing more than for you to carry on smartly.

Definately looking forward to the next chapter. Sorry to hear the inspiration wasn't always there over the last month or so. Perhaps finishing this chapter and receipt of some of these comments will keep the creative juices flowing!

Ploni_AlmoniPloni_Almoniover 13 years ago
Really. Unfair, Totally!

Can you PLEASE be human and have a crappily written chapter? Something with no plot development, or inane dialog that leads nowhere?

Sigh. I hate you, dude. Hate the most excellent way you advance the plot and make me sore and exhausted just THINKING of "poor" Mike.

Rock on!

Ploni

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really like that you're keeping conflicts and uncertainties in the story - the best stories I've read on here are the ones with things going on in the plot. When everything works out perfectly all the time, it's just a sex story, and while that's great for some people, it's bad writing. This story series has avoided doing that so far.

dreamzdreamzover 13 years ago
Finally!

Thanks for the great read. I happily await the next chapter!

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightover 13 years ago
5 isn't enough

I wish that I could give more than 5 stars for this chapter, as it is yet another amazingly well written one to go along with the rest of this series.

And don't sweat about it taking a while to get written. Good stories are like a fine wine. They take time before they become the perfection that they should be.

Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing where you take your characters next.

The_Dork_Knight

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I love this series! I like the way you are going with Danni and Mike. I really hope you keep them more, dare I say, exclusive. Well at least just Danni. Thats all I really have to say besides: your story is one of two best I have ever read! Keep up the fuckin awesome work!

PS Get rid of Ashley next chapter please! She is a major bitch! :P

andrewsthandrewsthover 13 years ago
Worth the wait?

Overall I am happy with this chapter, mainly for the sister/sister interactions. However I'm a bit disappointed with Mike here. His "lapses in judgement" such as when he's revealing that he's slept with all of his sisters was a bit sudden and unrealistic. I realize he is always struggling with himself when making judgements but it just didn't feel right. Still can't wait for the next chapter though!

colddieselcolddieselover 13 years ago
Missing something?

I must be missing something because I keep being reminded of VertigoJ's "Party of Five" The story line is similar and invites comparasion which is a problem in itself it detracts from this work.

Neverthe less keep it up and concentrate a bit more on developing the girls characters.

Finally, I suggest you don't delete comments which contain minor criticisms. Their absence is pretty obvious.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Top Notch

Poor Mike is young and dumb sometimes isn't he? It is his age. Mentalcase you are still a fucking riot. The story is progressing nicely with new twists and turns. You nailed the jealousy thing with a twelve pound sledge. Anyone who does not understand why that is does not understand human behavior. You seem to have a firm grasp of the way people actually act. I will have to disagree with the others who want orgy scenes. That would go a long way into fucking up what you have built here. This story could be taken to the characters old age if the author wanted to. A realistic and happy ending will make this story a great one. Not that I want the ending to come any time soon. Orgies in the living room will get them caught once again. The name of the brothers character depends on his actions in the story. Will he be normal or a wimp? I would go with Brian as some have suggested if it is the latter. I hope thats not your name Mentalcase.:) Thanks for continuing and thanks to Zex for being so involved. Keep it up...

3to11guy3to11guyover 13 years ago
Welcome back

I've enjoyed your stories and have long anticipated this next chapeter. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So true to life

Mikes dailoge has been so true to life for a guy his age with all the blunders that young guys make and think "did i realy say that?Oh shit, i did"

Youve had me smiling and remembering my youth with fond recollections, we were all that dumb around girls........Come on guys, admit it, we were

Keep up the , if i say good i'm lying, GREAT work and i cant wait to read more

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
Party of Five

Okay! For the record. MentalCase and I had never read, or even heard of "Party of Five" until it was brought to our attention by an anonymous commenter after chapter nine. Any and all similarities are purely coincidental.

I personally would like to thank all of MentalCase's fans for your interest in his work. I myself love this story (that's the reason I accepted his invitation to edit and enhance) and look forward to more chapters and helping him develop the storyline with suggestions and ideas. You can't please everyone, and the story will take shape as it does. But we will endeavor to please as many as possible until the final chapter. (In about five to seven years.)

My own work has been (by and large) put on hold just to assist MentalCase. We have a commonality that will manifest itself in the future. Only modesty prevents me from mentioning the old adage, "Great Minds Think and Work Alike".

Oops, that was mentioning it, wasn't it. Sorry.

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
Oh yeah. I forgot.

If any of MentalCases critiques and detractors think that you can do better than first and second spot all time on "Lit", help yourself. I'll read it, (even edit it for you.)

jaklanjaklanover 13 years ago
all good things come to those who wait !

I think that this is probably the best chapter so far. Whether that is due to the wait from the last chapter I am not too sure, however the introduction of Ashley into the mix,is in my opinion an inspired twist in the tale , and I would not rush for a conclusion to get her out of the picture, that I think would change the dynamic of how the story has developed. I think the story could also be headed under masochist, the pains we go through waiting for the next instalments!!!! keep up the good work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another great chapter, keep up the good work. (and please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well...

For all the anticipation and build up waiting for this chapter, I don't really think it lived up to the standard that's been set by the series as a whole. It's not that it was bad, it just wasn't as amazing as the previous chapters. I'm not sure why, but it felt like there was a lack of content in this one. There was plenty of sex, and I'm not complaining about that, but it seemed like it was more sex than story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Comparisons

I read Party of Five. It wasn't anywhere near the calibre of this. These characters are charming, quirky, unique, and very memorable. I never felt the love of the family in PoF, but I do in this one. Honestly, I'm surprised people are making the comparison. You can't please everyone, but...ah Hell, please me instead. Keep iy up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
FINALLY!!!

Oh my God, I waited so long :-)

Another great chapter, with some interesting developements, great dialogues, and GREAT sex scenes. As always, I can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure exellence

Writing of the highest standard. Erotic, highly charged, and extremely sexy to cum to. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I second that "motion".

I know that pun was kinda disgusting. But I totally agree with the "Pure Excellence" comment.

Keep it coming.

Sorry about that. I blame that final pun on the voice in my head. It had control of my hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Work, as Always!

Initially when I read this chapter I was hesitant about the direction it was heading in; even as a man I feel jealous of Ashley for getting a piece of Mike away from my four favourite fictional sisters! However my fears were laid to rest and I eagerly look forward to seeing what Beth has planned...

Keep up the Excellent Work, these stories really make an otherwise dull and dreary day actually worthwhile for me!

P.S.: It would be interesting to see if maybe Emma -or even Beth- have a seperate voice inside their head's... it would make sense for Emma to have one to at least some degree after all, since she is so in favour of pointing out how alike they are as twins! Maybe an alternate PoV story in the future sometime?

I can always hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
interesting

a very interesting chapter. though it felt a bit short. I felt the girl on girl thing was to dominate in this chapter though. It felt like the story's focus shifted off course so to speak. It's a very enjoyable story and I hope you keep up the enjoyable work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Six?

I think that threat, although undesired, is a signal to you that someone cares very much about your story.

Also, by the title of the story "Just the SIX of us", we can infer that there WILL be someone who catches Mike besides one of his sisters. Else it'd be just the FIVE of us.

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
Here we go again.

Someone want to explain it to "anonymous" for us... just one last time? Just keep it friendly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Six???????

Once again.... #6 is the voice in Mike's head. Sarah, Danni, Beth, Emma and Mike, plus the voice in Mike's head. That's the 6 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another good one

It seems that all the girls have a inner voice, but Mike's seems to speak the loudest. Emma clearly has a voice speaking through her actions, she just acts without speaking to hers(being Mike's twin they do share more than most of the other sisters). Sarah's still my best choice, Beth is coming around to her inner voice, or catching up anyway. Danni respondes to her knight in shining armor.

I was wondering if you were going to write any more, my answer is here. Now the holidays being over you can keep us going with more great antics of 6.

Oh the Ashely thing, I hope Beth's idea works. I think Mike's idea of one to many should stand.

I didn't expect the part with Beth and Sarah, it was another great ending. I hope the next part comes sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sooo ...

... worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really good

Can't wait for the next chapter

Eternal_MidnightEternal_Midnightover 13 years ago
Diggin it man

ah to be mike at the end scene, just walking in on his two sisters fucking each other...hot stuff man

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Amazing....

Perfectly said Eternal_Midnight....Really hot....

And MentalCase it would be nice to have a real chat with you but then it would be good if u r going with the idea to share ur decision when you put up your new chapter.....anyways have been waiting for an update on the next chapter lately...Plz update but i can also understand uve got ur work to handle as well so no probs but try to make it fast....

Hats off too you for your series so far...

Neal

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great one...

Very nice going Mentalcase..I just have a request to make.. I would really love to see the sisterz getting fucked in the ass..!! :-) plz do add a ass-fucking scene of Beth specially.. Plz plz plz....!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Bravo, another fabulous chapter.

KamikazeKowKamikazeKowover 13 years ago
Excellent

Absolutley brilliant writing, I just found this series today and have been reading for hours. I think that in the future I would like to read more about Emma, but otherwise absolutely fantastic and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

your series is one of the best that i have read in my many years of reading on this site. Write more we need it to go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

One of the better incest stories on this site.

Once I started the first chapter I didn't stop 'till this one. Which is kinda bad, since it's gotten pretty late and I need my sleep.

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 13 years ago
A most impressive body of work

I have finished reading the entire series up to this point and have been thoroughly delighted with it. The work is intelligent and possessing of discerning taste. I am sincerely looking forward to his next piece as I would hope all who can appreciate work of this caliber are as well.

GalatorGalatorover 13 years ago
Good but predictable.

Your chapters are for the most part well-written with few spelling/grammatical errors which is rare on this site. The internal monologue or "voice" made your protagonist more "human" which I enjoyed thoroughly. The only real problem I have with your work is it's following a very predictable path. Besides Emma's friend (which was in its' own way predictable) there hasn't been anything to make this story really shine.

The sex is for the most part generic as is the way he became close to his sisters. It's all very cliche. I mean, you've got the classic: "Parents died while we were teens", followed closely by: "Older sister takes care of us", "mean sister", "virgin/near-virgin nerd who's hot but doesn't know it" and finally "the twin."

I hope that as you continue to write, you draw from your own personal experiences/fantasies and begin to color outside of the lines a little bit.

I'm by no means telling you to turn your story into a huge orgy or to have your main character ram everyone in the ass but maybe some mild fetish, new and interesting locations or hell, getting caught in the act (anyone who tells you they haven't been caught with their pants down is lying).

Feel free to contact me if you'd like (I know how you feel about feed-back, especially the anonymous variety) and I'll continue reading even if you don't.

Thanks for all of your hard work, I'm starting to fully appreciate how much effort goes into writing a story as I work on mine.

silver766silver766over 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I've noticed a lot of your fans want the sisters to become pregnant. I hope you don't allow that to happen in your story because, having babies around impedes sex in the household, as well as stops it altogether in the last months of pregnacy. Which is not remotely sexy. Besides, they are all very young to be having babies. Other than that, keep on with the show. You are an excellent writer. I hope that everything works out well with you in your personal life, and forget what the haters are saying. With the amount of positive feedback you are getting you must be doing something right.

from miss Silver766

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job!

I loved all the chapters, I really hope you write more. The internal voice is great too!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

increadable! please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes while it may stop the sex a little, in the long run its for the best

u ever hear the term whole family yes i mean a future series where the whole family has good fun , mayby ad a son or 2 and a few nice daughters not talking about under age sex so get those girls pregnant , mayby twin sisters it does run in the family aye lol

pradyumdesikanpradyumdesikanover 13 years ago
I just love it........

Dude.... Or Dudette........ I've got 2 favors to ask....

1. can u give me some pointers on how to start off an incest story i've got in ma mind???

i can b reached at pradyumdesikan@hotmail.com

2. can u plz teach d other idiots here on how to write an erotica literature????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

I have been reading this series for a while now and all I got to say is well done I love this family Mike is a fucking BOSS Emma is freak I want her to do anal already she is my favorite after her would have to be Beth the sex starved animal I agree with someone who says the Danni/Mike should be only them Danni does not seem like the girl/girl type Sara also sounds like she can make you cum by breathing on your cock

Just wanted to let you know you got atleast one true fan no matter where you go with this. Don't let those trolls get to you, you say your not but I can tell they are they are called trolls for a reason they say shit just to see you get a rise from what they say.

Also I think you should take your time don't rush anything that's probably the only time your stories will get lame and I'm sorry to hear about you personal life but leave that *personal* your just giving trolls more fuel

That's it for now just keep doing what your doing I just want to tell you your doing great and not all anon are bad :)

I also kinda like Ashley I have a soft spot for crazy pysco bitches

What a wordy comment

Peace

warbow31warbow31about 13 years ago
How should I put it?

"AWESOME" Writer of Year This story was written so good with every word linking each sister and mike together. I truly enjoyed reading each chapter. Thanks.

jeffroshung32jeffroshung32about 13 years ago

I have read every page looking foreward to what was coming next. I was also dreading every page knowing I would soon come to the end and have to wait till you finished the next chapter. This is truely a great piece of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb........

This commet is for all the 17 chapters........ U've been doin an amazing job...... I read all of it in one day.... Hoping it didn't end..... By the looks of it I knw its far from over. One of the best part of ur story is the humour being a part of the whole thing. When I read the chapter when Beth was involved in the whole thing, I started wonderin wht now, 3somes.... orgy.... Tht wud hav been just like any other stories....I like the Ashley angle and am looking forward to it..... Keep up the good work and ignore the out of place criticism.

I can be contacted on gonecase_10@rediffmail.com

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
So …

This was amazing.

No wait. It was absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Every once in a while I grab a book that manages to enthrall me enough to read it at once. Given my normal reading speed sometimes even without sleeping in between.

Your story has this intensity and quality.

Whatever it means to you: I’d buy that book immediately. ;-)

The fascinating thing for me is the difference to even the best german stories.

Naturally I started reading the german part of Lit. It’s my native language and I found some fantastic authors there. Even one which manages to enthrall me the way your writing does.

One.

And maybe half a dozen really good ones.

The others are sometimes interesting, sometimes not. Or they are crap.

To be honest: Most are crap.

The kind of story you write exists in the german authors circle, too.

Generally speaking it seems to be normal to tell a long story, once you managed to work it out, doesn’t it?

But apart from a mere handful I seldom find a ‘normal’ story of this length completely fascinating and never boring. Most of the time they get boring soon. Or aren’t that long. Or both.

But it happens to me that this thing works out completely different in english.

Of course there is one thing to blame at first: I pick out top rated stories and haven’t discovered the depths of the lower rated ones yet. Coincidence? Not really … ;-)

But it bothers me that obviously I have to read long stories playing in some kind of realistic environment in English to enjoy them. Regarding the capabilities of the german language there should be at least a couple of comparable ones in german.

Or does It come from the fact that there are simply more authors in english?

How could you answer that? Sorry …

What I really want to do is to say: Thank you.

Thank you for the realism. Thank you for the long time things took to work out. Thank you for the next seventeen chapters in advance. I’m sure they won’t diminish in quality.

And thank you for inspiring me and sparking the urge to accept the challenge to try copying some of the characteristics which seem to make your story that entertaining into the german language.

Even if I fail on this it will sure be instructive.

I’d love to exchange some mails over developing lengthy stories, but I’m afraid to hold you from writing chapter 18. And I’m pretty sure, that the only one learning something reasonable from that would be me … ;-)

Just wanted to tell you and got carried away.

(As always I also apologize for everything I said which doesn’t seem to make sense. Language issues …)

85 Stars as a whole and a sure and never revoked favorite author, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story -- amazingly hot - and I agree, Emma needs it in the ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i think you should have anal sex in this series. also, try not to have so many orgy scenes because they can become kinda boring

lit_reader_lit_reader_about 13 years ago
Am I being a hypocrite?

I love your series!!! I rate it up there with my favorites such as "Six Times A Day", "The Houseboat" and "Life On The Spring", to name a few. Of course "Just The Six Of Us" is a bit quicker of a read than "Six Times A Day", ha ha.

As to the story and characters, they all read true and authentic. The voice is throwing me off as to guessing whether or not there will be any revelation as to the origin of the voice, whether it is inherited as posited by another poster, or if I should just accept it as a device of the plot and move on.

As for the plot, the only thing I am really worried about is the comments between Beth and Sarah about whether Mike or Emma will care for Beth's plan. To me that sounds like she is thinking of using Emma as a tethered goat so to speak, to reel in Ashley's brother using sex. I really think that ANY of the sisters having sex with ANY man other than Mike, is just too far out of character as they have been portrayed so far. I would think if nothing else, Mike's jealousy would tear the family apart, as he is the hub of the loving/sexual wheel this family revolves around. If one of the sisters gets jealous, the other three can sympathize with her and work it out. Mike will just go ape and maybe break date-raping-frat-assholes on the brother. And then he'll probably have a meltdown of some sort. Being Hypocritical for a moment, I can see Mike taking Ashley for the team, so to speak, so as to keep Ashley pacified and quiet. All he would have to do is close his eyes and think of England, or just his four sisters, ha ha. However, it would probably be better if somehow, if Ashley is still in possession of an intact hymen, to have it work out that her own brother deflowers her.

Maybe they could lure Ashley's brother over to their house and have Emma flirt him into a dark room and do a bait and switch of Ashley for Emma, so she and Mike won't have jealousy and "cheating" issues to deal with. Maybe the old tie him to the bed and blindfold him cliche. Would that be too overused to save my double standard sensibilities? I just can't seem to get into a story where a man who loves the woman he is sleeping with, will just blithely share the object of his affections with another man.

Now, I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but that's just how I feel, as a great comedian used to say.

Keep up the great work!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 13 years ago
Indescribable!

That is the only word I can use to describe what I think of this story after having read it completely. The build-up with each of the sisters in the beginning was slow, which I totally appreciate btw. But the way you paint the sex scenes so vividly, the words you use to convey not only the physical actions but the emotional ones behind them, all of it has me simply spellbound. I can't wait to read the next chapter, that is if you're still planning on updating it. This story has definitely inspired me for my own incest story I'm working on at the moment. Kudos my friend, on a marvelous job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Niiiiiiiice

Agreeing with the STaD comparison. Really enjoying this whole thing. Not just the sex, mind you... but the entire lead up, as well as the interludes and etcetera.

Quite frankly though, Em's been getting the short end of the cock lately. Twins are even more connected than regular siblings, so I can imagine her being 'ancy' about it all.

And finally, I don't know how you came up with the idea of the inner voice thing, but it's been a hysterical ride! Any chance you'll clue us in as to whether or not he's actually being haunted or overly compartmentalized (read: schizo) ?

Going to have to sign up for an account here now, as I just realized I have to do this anonymously.

(Ashley's annoying)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great job!

Keep it up good writing way to stick it to anonymous! Great work and best of luck with what's goin on in ur life I been through the I don't love u anymore stuff to and there's one thing u need to remember about life. IT GOES ON even if it feels like it's not worth it without that person the pain diminishes over time.

-The writer who lost his spark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow! I've spent the past couple of days "catching up", and it's been an incredible read thus far. I can't wait to see how you develop the story further with the 5th girl.

BTW, the voice is just hilarious! Keep up the awesome work!

sammy444sammy444about 13 years ago
Enjoying it all

I have to say I am very please that I stumbled upon this series. I could not wait to go from chapter to chapter and now I find myself eagerly awaiting the next installment.

The only thing I am jealous of is that I am not part of this family..lol You have done an outstanding job as I have found myself laughing out loud and feeling almost foolish at grinning at the dialog between them all.

Thanks for putting so much effort into this series. I am patiently awaiting more........ Now off to read your other stories ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupendous

. Your character development at the start of the story was phenomenal. I almost wish that I was Mike. I am split 50/50 with the portrayal of the sisters though. First we have Sarah, the matriarch of the family. The initial experience between Sarah and Mike is a very believable character/situation that developed between siblings. Likewise the change in Danni is understandable. A traumatic experience can have a total reversal of personality. At first meeting with this character I figured the raw hatred between her and Mike was to suppress an inexpressible, forbidden attraction and was expecting that to become the smoke screen for the initial incest. I was pleasantly surprised. She was very well written. Any character that can illicit an emotional response from me is a winner even though I loathed her at the beginning leading to a switch in my perception in that she became my favorite. I find that Beth and Emma going directly from Virgins to cum guzzling sluts is a bit much. I think it is possible for Emma to gradually become what she has but not Beth she has experienced a total turnaround of personality after her first cock. She was very gradual getting to the point of accepting her own sexuality to becoming literally overnight a wonton, bi-sexual, sex-starved, adventurer. The trouble with Ashley... Well done {{much applause}} It will be very interesting how you get the quartet out of sharing the communal cock. I have some ideas myself regardless of the ultimate resolution though I would like to see mike give her at least a pity fuck for her troubles (I just love petite women with very small breasts although I do prefer the more mature ones myself). I know you write that you prefer feedback to recognition I will definitely be giving 5 stars across the board. Keep up the good work and in geek speak paraphrase "MAY THE MUSE BE WITH YOU" im4eval8@aol.com

EarlJohn13EarlJohn13about 13 years ago
Schizophrenia here we come

At this rate you are going to have to change the title to: "Just the Ten of Us"

(Or are the extra parts all one and the same?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please hurry with the new chapters!

Great story!

I know you have your regular life to deal with and all... but can you hurry with the next chapter(s). Stop teasing us and give us more =D

This better be worth the wait.

StoryLover68StoryLover68about 13 years ago
Excellent story

I read a comment from one anonymous poster that this story was too long.....

Well, then WHY in gods name are you reading it?

Also, for those of you who dont like Ashleys role so far, as some of you may know, all good stories (or books, for that matter) need some strife in them to actually help the story along. If everything were only good, it would get boring after a while. Some bad things need to happen to make us appreciate the good, and good writers recognize this. No good literary piece has ever been written without some sort of stress being introduced into the lead characters lives.

I sincerely hope that Zexx wasnt kidding when he said that you two would stop in 5-7 years (although I suppose it doesnt necessarily need to be the same story), but this is a great premise, and I hope you guys keep coming up with great (at least semi believable) plot development.

From a connosseur of great (sexy) literature :)

PS. Pardon the lack of apostrophes, my keyboards gone Hungarian or something, hopefully Ièll (see what I mean) be able to fix it soon :(

StoryLover68StoryLover68about 13 years ago
PS

One more thing. This story is called Just the Six of Us, right? Whoès (damn apostrophes) going to be the sixth? Im guessing not Ashley.....(secretly hoping not, anyway, it should be some sort of busty lass at least, maybe Sarahs best friend?)

ZexWizzardZexWizzardabout 13 years ago
Hey, all !!

That portion of the story, that is not quite palatable or acceptable to the minority? It’s called “tragedy”, deal with it. It's a part of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@StoryLover68

Although I'm not 100% sure, the sixth could be "The Voice" :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
@Storylover68

Sorry this isn't really on topic but try hitting ctrl then shift twice if you have the apostrophe problem again, always works for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome...

Anyway more on topic from my last comment, this is a fantastic story. Many of the stories on this site i can read a couple chapters and leave for later but i couldn't stop reading this one.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Took me a couple days but I'm just about caught up..

Personally I really like the Ashley part...Small redhead just brings up a perfect picture in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Sorry, but the lesbian twist killed the mood in the story for my part. You had a nice rythm and balance in your story through all the other parts, but the added lesbian stuff doesn`t add up with the rest and makes it seem forced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A request

could you please get Ashley out of this picture... all of your 18 chapters have been really awesome and extremely erotic as well. i must commend you on your story telling skills.... awesome!.

But i humbly request you to not involve Ashley in this picture too much... please!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES