Just the Six of Us Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers

"Making roast?" He asked.

"No, it's a pizza. We're gonna trying boiling it," Beth said, giggling as he smirked at her.

"Funny," he said, coming forwards and wrapping his arms around her and kissing her on the neck. His hands strayed slightly and he pushed them gently up under her shirt as she cut another carrot.

She moaned and leaned her head back as his hands reached her breasts. "Careful what you start," she said, sighing and trying to focus on the carrot.

He lowered his hands then and began to tickle her, causing her to drop the knife and carrot in the sink as she desperately slapped at his hands.

"Quit it, Mike, Quit it. QUIT IT," she yelled, laughing.

Emma and Danni glanced back at the kitchen as they both got up, heading in as Mike released Beth and headed towards Emma to give her a hug. She smiled as he came forwards and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her tightly. He pulled back slightly and brought his head in close for a kiss, his lips brushing hers and his tongue snaked out and searching for hers as he gently kissed her.

He broke the kiss, leaving Emma a little dazed and swaying slightly, and headed directly for Danni. As he got close, he reached out offering only a hand to shake, and merely said, "Hi," a smile crossing his face.

"Hi?" she said, crossing her arms in mock anger. "They get hugs and kisses and I get a stupid handshake and a "Hi?""

Mike burst into laughter as Danni came forwards, followed by the others as they began to attack in tickle mode.

As the tickle fight finally ended, Mike extricated himself while waving his hands, and called out, "Truce."

Danni stood with her hips shifted to one side and her arms crossed in the classic Danni, 'I'm Pissed,' pose.

Mike smiled and suddenly rushed her, wrapping his arms around her. Palming the back of her head, he leaned her back and kissed her in a romantic dip.

"Woooo!" his other sisters called at them as he brought her back to her feet.

She smiled and winked at him.

"Much better," she giggled.

Mike smiled and headed for the living room, leaping over the couch as Danni and Emma came in to wrestle the TV control away from him.

"Come on, not this!" he called. "I hate this crap!"

In the kitchen, Sarah smiled and glanced back over at Beth.

"So," she said. "How are you?"

Beth glanced back and smiled. "Fine."

Sarah knew she was being coy and tried again, more pressing this time. "So, how are you and Mike?"

Beth giggled. "I'm not getting out of this, am I?" she asked.

Sarah smiled and shook her head. "Nope. Spill it."

Beth laughed again and sighed. She was quiet for a moment while she gathered her thoughts. Then turning she sat down close to Sarah so they could share a bit of privacy.

"Well," Beth began, "last night when I was dared to sit on his lap, I just couldn't help myself and kept teasing him, though in reality, I desperately wanted him inside me. I kept rubbing him on myself. Then after I saw what Ashley had done to him, I knew I was going to reclaim him as my... our, territory."

Sarah smiled at the obvious Freudian slip. "Is it going to be hard for you to share him?"

Beth sat thinking quietly for a moment, but then shrugged. "It's hard to say. I mean, I'm the last one to be with him, and I don't really feel like I have that much claim on him, compared to all of you at least. As far as Ashley goes, though, I'm going to have a real big problem sharing him, but I think I've worked out a solution."

Sarah chuckled. "Sweetie, I think we'll all have a problem sharing him with that little nut. What have you got in mind?"

Beth grinned and leaned in close and filled her in quietly on her plan.

"Emma?" Sarah asked. "Do you think she'll go for it?"

Beth smiled, "When she realizes that it's to keep Mike from having to fuck Ashley, yeah. I think she won't have any problem with it. We just have to broach the subject to Mike."

"Sounds like a great plan," Sarah said, clipping another coupon. "How was the sex with Mike?"

Beth blushed a bit and became subdued. "It was... marvelous. Magical even," she said quietly.

"What's the matter then?" Sarah asked, "Why did you get so quiet?"

Beth blushed again, not feeling comfortable revealing all of this yet.

"I just..." she started, but lowered her head and trailed off.

Sarah sat quietly, not speaking, just waiting.

"It was wonderful, but it just worries me how aggressive I feel, like I want to be," she answered. "It's like there's a voice telling me to throw him down and have my way with him."

"Wow," Sarah said, "you kinda sound like Mike."

Beth chuckled quietly. "I keep having thoughts about Emma, too, in the middle of being with Mike," she said. "Do you remember when you three were torturing Mike because he wouldn't sleep with you?"

Sarah smiled and nodded.

"Well," Beth volunteered, lowering her voice, "she attacked me several times, sucking my nipples and fondling me. Ever since then, I've had this desire to... do more. When Mike told me about you two and him during her first time, it got even stronger."

Sarah was briefly angry and embarrassed at the revelation, but dismissed it quickly.

"You know, Emma said there was something inside of her that got 'awakened' when she started fooling around with Mike." Sarah replied, "She's normal most of the time, but when she gets turned on, it's like another part of her takes over."

Beth nodded. "I think that's what happens to me," she said. "It's like I'm hungry, but for sex, not food."

There were a few moments of silence, but then Sarah glanced over at Beth. "So how was the sex?"

Beth immediately grinned. "What's a good word to describe it? Earth-shattering? Mind-blowing? If Mike was bragging to his friends, he'd say he fucked the shit out of me. But honestly, it was I that fucked his brains out. I don't want to monopolize his time, but I honestly can't wait to fuck him again, though I'm pretty sore."

Sarah smiled. "Give yourself some time, sweetie, you'll be ready for more soon. By the way, Em isn't the only one that really enjoyed that threesome. I mean, I was there too and I enjoyed the hell out of Em's tongue."

Beth smiled and blushed.

"What I mean by that is," Sarah said with a giggle, "you have some options here. We all do."

Beth nodded and leaned over, kissing Sarah on the cheek before standing and heading over to check on the roast. She dumped the rest of the ingredients in and covered the pot. Then turning to Sarah, she said, "It'll be ready later."

Mike and the other two sisters were still watching the modeling reality show, the girls more than Mike, but he was occupied. Smiling, she winked at Sarah and nodded down the hall.

Sarah raised her eyebrows in surprise and watched as Beth disappeared into the laundry room. She glanced back at the three in the living room and smiled, then stood and ventured quietly towards the laundry room herself.

Beth was leaning silently on the dryer, facing away from the door. Sarah entered and approached her from behind.

"Is everything..." she started, but got no further as Beth turned and rushed her, hurriedly pressing her lips to her older sisters. The two girls kissed passionately for a few moments before Beth broke the kiss.

"See what I mean?" she asked.

Sarah nodded and pulled her face back to her own, her lips and tongue wrapping themselves back up with her sister's. She felt Beth's hands running along her stomach and upwards, then towards her breasts. She sighed as she felt the small fingers tickling her skin until they reached their goal, then softly pinched the nipples beneath her flimsy shirt. She reached her own hands up and placed them on Beth's large breasts, giving them both a generous squeeze.

Each played with the other's breasts until Beth's hand snaked its way down into Sarah's shorts to seek out the folds of her pussy lips. As her fingers slipped past her wet folds, Sarah gasped and responded by slipping her own hand into her sister's shorts to search out her clit. Once she found it, Beth had second thoughts and did the same. Then the two girls stood kissing one another and fingering each other's clits as they worked each other up to mutual orgasms.

After a few minutes of groping each other, their hands fervently working their fingers against each other's clits, both shuddered as they grasped each other to steady themselves in their standing climax.

Just as each came, a muffled cough coming from the hallway caused them both to turn, while still clinging to each other and gasping for air. Doing so, with each still with the other's hands down their panties, they found Mike standing in the doorway.

"Isn't that my job?" he asked, with a smile on his face.

Still breathing hard, and with Beth resting her head on her sister's breast, Sarah said, "You'll get your turn."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,311 Followers