All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 28'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i hope you didnt kill of dani just now

dmg43dmg43almost 10 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE don't kill Danni. She's my favorite of all the sisters.

If it turns out to be the "redheaded" guy from the frat party, I thought he was in jail for attempted murder & other charges.

I REALLY don't like the way this is going....., SO I hope you have a way to save her & move the STORY along with more than just sex.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

If Danni dies that this story is ruined!!!!! She is the best sister. Beyond pissed at this cliff hanger. The only way to make up for this is to have the nurse at the hospital inform her that she is pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry for the rating

I clicked 2 stars, but it lit up only one. Meh, ... whatever. Way to kick off this series' downward spiral with a blatantly mediocre bang. I cant remember the last "first-timer anal" scene that was so downright... bland. You're starting (make that continuing) to pad out the plot with useless filler, and it hurts all the more terribly because I AM one of those loyal mob readers, eager for more since reading chapter 1. Please don't turn this into something that will kill the good atmosphere that was almost destroyed earlier in this series for the sake of raising your submission count, such as the ludicrous failures like the Ten Times a Day series. Also, and it's purely a meager opinion, but you're pushing 30 chapters, it's time to let Mike's balls drop. Yes, he's caring and sensitive, but he started this series as PROTECTIVE and POSSESSIVE also. Surely you can help him start acting like the man of the house at one point. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finally

Well worth the wait

mbaabdmbaabdalmost 10 years ago
Noooooooo

Why do we need these continuing tragedies? Keep it the Six of Us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweeet

''Danni clicked on the radio and flipped through the stations'', lol as soon as i read this i knew something bad was going to happen. Great cliff hangers dude. This story just keeps getting better and better imo. Really hope you don't kill off Danni though. Whatever you do however, i will support you. Keep it up, still the best story on Literotica.!

DPheonixDPheonixalmost 10 years ago
I'm torn

I do like a little drama in a story, It helps prevent it from getting stale, but at the same time, I don't really like the idea of having to wait another 5 months to find out what happened. Hopefully, you had a majority of 29 already written before you submitted this so the wait time wont be so bad.

Tone_DeafTone_Deafalmost 10 years ago
Thanks for another great chapter.

I loved that you spent more time in his sisters heads this time. It was good to hear their thoughts on everything that's been happening. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

PS. Pleeeeeeeeeease don't kill Danni.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
matt and missy

Can we get an origin story for matt and missy.

tonguescholartonguescholaralmost 10 years ago
huge fan

I love this story!! I just hope you don't kill Danni or any of the siblings off.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 10 years ago
Another good chapter...

The only thing that made no sense to me was why Emma would not use the lubricant first thing? Knowing that it was available to her, why stick his dick into her mouth? The entire process was far too easy, also. A dick doesn't slip past the sphincter at a easily. It pretty brutal.

Also, It does appear that Danni is dead, as Mike keeps telling Beth how much he loves her. Just sayin".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A few things...

Let's start off with a couple of very minor details. First as at least one other person I saw noted, it made no sense that Emma would have the lube ready, but didn't start off using it. Although I will disagree with their comment about it not going in that easily. True it usually doesn't, but it can sometime, especially if the person is used to sticking things up there like I expect Emma might have done once she realized she might be into this. And I expect Mike's working her over with his tongue first would have helped with that. So, while I agree, you depiction isn't likely, it is possible.

Second, as a former police officer who has been in this situation, I can tell you the cops would not have asked Sarah if she was Danni's legal guardian. Danni's 22 years old. She doesn't have a legal guardian. They'd have asked if this was her family or if Sarah was her sister, but nothing about legal guardians.

Now that the minor complaints are over, please, for the love of God, do not leave us with cliffhangers like this when you take so damn long between chapters! I don't mind an ending like this most of the time, but not when it's going to be months before I see what happens next. And you've done it to us two chapters in a row now. Frustrating.

On the plus side, I'm assuming Red is now dead after running off the overpass. If so, love the way you ended him. Although it might be more fun to just have him paralyzed from the neck down, spending the rest of his life in prison for multiple counts of attempted murder (Danni this time and Mike, Matt, and Emma the last time) and maybe a whole bunch of coeds coming forward to testify that he used the date rape drugs on them. Let's face it, this story is going to get some major press coverage, and I could easily see other girls seeing the story and rustling up the courage to testify once they realize just what a monster he is. That kind of thing happens a lot, one rape being brought to the public's attention gets another girl to step forward, then another, and eventually it's an avalanche of accusations.

Actually, that's one problem I've had with this story for a while. Once Red got arrested, there was never any mention of them meeting with prosecutors or the like. And once Mike got his memory back, he should have made a trip to the PD to give his report.

I also really like what you're doing with Emma and Danni. You keep writing that Danni wouldn't want to have sex with any of the sisters, but then you kept including things like her feeling that same buzz she got kissing Mike when she kissed Emma and other things that hinted there might be more there. I'm really hoping you're getting Danni to join the bi-sexual side of things. Her being on the outside has always been the biggest stumbling block to keeping this whole thing balanced. If she was only with Mike when everyone else had multiple options, she was kind of on the outside, by herself, whenever Mike was with one of the others.

beau6beau6almost 10 years ago
Love Your Writing

Whaaaaaaat?!?!?!? Oh no....we've waited so long for this Chapter and you've got us hanging on the edge of our seats anticipating Chapter 29 to arrive quicker. Oh man, good job, but, it'll be a damn shame if Dani is gone. Please don't write off any of the family. They're all unique and that's what makes them work I think. Wow.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

I cant believe you left it at this point with Danni. Please dont take so long to bring another chapter out. ty/ bill

TestSubject001TestSubject001almost 10 years ago
YAY!!

Excellent chapter, and glad you didn't push Emily into the relationship. Kill Danni though and I will never speak to you again. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
IF DANNI DIES!!!!!!!!!!

Dont Write Another Chapter.

stanthony8stanthony8almost 10 years ago
DON'T KILL DANNI!!!!!

KILL DANNI AND I WILL DIE MY HAIR RED AND HUNT YOU DOWN!!!

tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 10 years ago
Great Chapter! The next one will be here soon, yes?

Sheesh! What an cliff ending! I really enjoyed what you did in this chapter. It was fun to get the inside scoop into what his sisters are thinking. I am with the others that will be unhappy if Dani is dead, but I wonder what kind of chaos it would cause if she loses her memory? Either way I want to thank you for the wonderful story. I eagerly await the next installment as I'm sure a number of others do as well. I have faith in your writing ability and look forward to wherever you will lead us!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 10 years ago
Da da da!

Was it the same evil clown that killed their parents?

Or was it creepy Matt? That might make sense since Mandy lured Danni out onto the road.

I'll be happier if the crash leads somehow to more explanation of what the voices in the kids' heads mean.

LamppLamppalmost 10 years ago

You bastard. Leaving us behind with that cliff hanger. Please don't let Danni die or lose her memory... if the latter happens, at least let her get it back in the same chapter... DAMMIT.

Please get another chapter out soon =(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GDI

I'm guessing it's that same fucking asshole from the beginning... So um... when does the killing start?

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Great Chapter

This another great chapter, was beginning to give up on seeing another.

You just have to get Ch 29 posted soon, you can NOT leave us hanging like this for months to come, but you better not kill of Danni. She's too great a character to kill off. You do NOT kill of major characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I have to agree with the previous posts. This story has been awesome so far, I am actually not into the while brother sister thing but once I started reading I couldn't stop. It would be terrible if Danni was to die ... The story just wouldn't be the same. The connection between mike and her is what i think makes story so much more enjoyable. I do hope that the next chapter comes out faster. As the ending just grabs you and leaves u screaming NOOO!!! Over all well done expecially considering this isn't in my normal reading category.

ReigerReigeralmost 10 years ago
Perfect, but not so perfect

Bloody hell, that was a good read. I love the attention you're giving Beth in this chapter.

I honestly wish I hadn't read this until chapter 29 was out though. I loved how chapter 27 ended, a bit open to what would happen, I didn't really mind waiting half a year for the next part. But I dread waiting for chapter 29.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
DO NOT KILL OFF DANNI!

I've been reading this from the start, and the love Mike and his sisters have is a love that is wrong, but their love for each other is a love that anyone would want to have, being a sister & brother, or boyfriend & girlfriend! Mike & Danni's love is one that is good and you better not kill Danni off! This story has been a great one so far, so don't ruin it by killing off any of the siblings!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

You can write this until the end of time, as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PLEASE Don't kill Danni

I too want to say PLEASE DONT KILL DANNI. Kill Red? Sure thing.

If Danni is alive, then I look forward to watching her get better in Chapter 29.

Michael R

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why????

Why are you messing with this family? Haven't they had enough tragedy? Who are they hurting? Please don't kill any of them off. If nothing else, have them move away and start over in some other Texas town. I have enjoyed this story from the beginning and would like to have it continue, with all of the siblings. With them, it's a great read, without any one of them and it just turns into a tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Another awesome chapter and I'm amazed you can tell so much story in so few pages but needless to say I hated the ending. JTSoU is one of the best series on this site but killing off Danni would ruin it imho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well.....Shit.

Great chapter as always man. As for the cliffhanger, damn you! Now to play, the waiting game yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
request

Chapter 29 quickly please

minisean28minisean28almost 10 years ago
Wow

All I have to say is wow you really know how to keep interest in a story other stories would have gotten boring by now but you do the cliffhangers so well.

now to wait in anticipation until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NO!

Don't kill Danni , please whatever you do please don't kill ker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My favorite character! REALLY?

If you kill her, I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ch. 28

I can't wait for Mike to kill Red with his bare hands. Pound his head into a bloody pulp! Imo, chapter was excellent until the end. I gotta give it only a 3 star for Danni, brother.

Ps - I'm with the vast majority of commenters on this, I highly doubt you would actually kill off one of the sisters, but if I'm wrong and Danni dies, I'm done.

-Kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why?!?!?!!?

i know its a story but how much shit can you put a family through with car accidents, shit man, and with the rest of the readers also you kill Danni, im done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
do not ruin it in the end

Please do not ruin the story. Tread carefully ahead. The family has seen many car accidents now. It would be better to spin the story on some other path.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Noooo

Dude, keep Danni alive and don't give her the amnesia shit you gave Mike. Making her more clingy to Mike could be interesting in how that could cause problems the family has to figure how to cover up, so the big secret of them fucking each other is not exposed and could either delay further him getting back together with big sister Sarah or she may become clingy to her entire family once she recovers wanting all of them to sleep together in the same bed. She also may stay at home become afraid to go out of the house.

So BIG request hospitalize her, do not kill her & don't give her amnesia.

Also a blowjob seen with Mike and Emma in Mike's truck, with Matt and his sister catching them in the act and Mike and Emma relating how they saw the two of them fucking as well back on the camping trip, would be a good reveal so both families can know each are involved in incest.

ManofMithgarManofMithgaralmost 10 years ago
How much more...

Dude, they can't take much more. Hopefully, it was the other guy that flipped and not Danni. I have my fingers crossed anyway.

SexyInJackbootsSexyInJackbootsalmost 10 years ago
Don't you dare!

Brilliant chapter dude but you kill Danni and I swear I am never reading anything by you again!

Jb6186Jb6186almost 10 years ago

Love your story but seriously dude you can't kill Danni it will ruin it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no hate but...

I love JtSoU but if Danni dies it's going to be hard to continue the story. Best of luck though and the anticipation is going to kill me!

paheelonepaheelonealmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!

OMG.....Dude please NO.......i love your writing... i have laugh with this bunch and cried with them so please no more death.....please

toby9790toby9790almost 10 years ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

If you kill Danni off you will ruin everything that is good and romantic about this story. Also if you kill her off you probably will have to watch your back for angry fans........like me! :) Please let her be okay. Also, try not to make us wait too long to see what has happened. Your old friend and fan, toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just don't repeat it

Man i love your writing and i will stop reading it if you kill danni or make her loose her memory ....hope you update soon so that we can know about the outcome ...other than this i think i know what you are going to do to danni but i won't post it for it would ruin your surprize

Keoni1791Keoni1791almost 10 years ago

This is just about the first thing I started reading here, so please, not Danni, man ... just ... no.

chunk1973chunk1973almost 10 years ago
love it love it love it

this is one of the best stories on here keep up the excellent work . I cant wait to read the next chapter !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
God no

Dude love the story there needs to be one more death, the asshole that did this mike needs to man up I think matt would help but yeah

hornyeric18hornyeric18almost 10 years ago
Don't kill Danni

Awesome story you need to kill that bastard who almost raped Danni and DON'T KILL DANNI! I will stop reading it if you kill of Danni, but keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

definitely worth the wait! keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you would have to leave us hanging right there wouldn't you!!!!! this is torture!!!!!! if its the redhead d-bag that already tried to rape Dani and tried kill Mike he needs to fucking DIE ALREADY!!!! some assholes just need killing and that redhead asshole is one of them!!!!!

pleasepleasepleaseplease let Dani be ok!!!!!!

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 10 years ago
holy fuck an update

Now to go read it

BoiPussyBoiPussyalmost 10 years ago
oh shit

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Hmmmm looks like more drama is on the way. Please-a-rino no deaths in the family, my fragile young heart couldn't possibly bare it. That said I love your stuff, and its your story not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great - a cliffhanger

2015, here we come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cliffhanger for the sake of a cliffhanger

Feeling like this series is running in circles and recycling the same plot twists. MC, pray you heed the comments of your loyal followers and DO NOT give Danni amnesia. I think you would lose many readers due to lack of creativity. It's about time to wrap up this series, anyway. Everything needs a beginning and an end. Nearly thirty chapters into this 'saga' and the plot hasn't advanced much in the past ten.

apollo90apollo90almost 10 years ago
suspense

You definitely have us wrapped up in your story. Quite the cliff-hanger you left us with. And Sarah still doesn't know Mike has all his faculties back... really enjoying this story and very much looking forward to the next installment. Hopefully, you won't keep us waiting as long. Your writing is above par for this website. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please Don't

Please don't kill Danni... Please find away to continue the story without killing here. Also you can't make her pregnant because in earlier chapters the story said Danni was on birth control. I love the way the story has gone so far, all the obstacles and Mike having to watch out for his sisters and how close the family has become.

WaxBearWaxBearalmost 10 years ago
Come on man...this again..( ≖︿≖)

Don't get me wrong I really love this series. I read the entire thing just this week and fell in love with it.... But like a few other people said, you seem to be writing in circles ...another car accident... Man this family's insurance must be thought the fucking roof! ;I'm assume another injured sibling And I have to say the sex scenes seem to be the same routine over and over but I was glad to see some new stuff this chapter like the throat fucking and anal(FINALLY!). As for killing Danni (which we don't know if you're doing that this all assumption) I hope you're not doing it because you wrote her after your EX. as someone who also writes I understand why you want to do it, but in the end it's selfish to your followers who built a relationship with that character.

Again, none of this is meant to be taken harshly. I was just hoping to give some advice for the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

LOVE this story line. So far it is my favorite, hope you don"t kill Denni off, it would be nice if u gave her a few broken bones and some bruising from all her air bags, having been in the auto ind. for a long time I know it is posable for that to happen. keep up the grate work looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

AHHHH!!! Not another cliffhanger! That's just cruel. Still, it was another enjoyable installment. As for some of the other comments, it's hard to write 28 chapters and not circle back some. It's bound to happen. I just hope you give this family a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Best birthday gift ever!

After waiting for months and years I was happy to see the new chapter. It was great and Def got me going. I hope Danni doesn't die but I know that at some point something drastic and crazy needs to happen. The boy can't be in love with his sisters forever. Please try not to take so long with the next one!! I almost pulled ALL my hair out!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Aahhh no man!!!!!!

You are going to kill me with the suspence!!!! how can you leave me/us wondering. The next chapter needs to come fast please. Love the series. Keep it up.

latin_loverlatin_loveralmost 10 years ago
Welcome Return To Form

Congratulations on another excellent chapter. I felt as though the last two chapters meandered a bit, but here you brought the focus back where it belongs: on Mike and the complicated, ultimately thrilling relationships between him and his sisters. The interactions between them drive the series and the level of character development has been outstanding. Mike and all his sisters feel like real, three-dimensional characters, with their own emotions and points of view. I thought you did especially well with Mike and Emma's foray into anal sex. You made it feel like a genuine encounter between two loving people seeking a new experience - brief, sometimes awkward, but ultimately satisfying. As for that cliffhanger, once again you pull a surprise that will drive the story in a new direction. The ramification of the assault, not only for Danni, but all the siblings - given Mike's anger control issues, his learning that the accident was caused deliberately will create an interesting tension. I hate knowing it will take several months to see the next chapter, but your process takes time and quality like this can't be rushed.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF OVER?

Let's just say, I've been a loyal reader of yours since the beginning and I will say it has been an interesting ride thus far. This has go be the most epic storyline I've come across. Minus the incest the comedian humor, struggles of outside forces, hell the shopping for groceries keep me grounded while I have down time here in Stan. Please don't let Danni go, you may not know this but once you main characters are broken. The story you should read as reference. A Back Rub For Julia.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 10 years ago
Great !

Another 5***** star chapter ! After I read the chapter I mused for the correct words to share my feelings to no a vale . Then I read Latin_ Lovers comments and found they didn't need any further additions , So thank you Latin_Lover .

Thanks again

Tx Cracker

Todger65Todger65almost 10 years ago
Keep em coming

Been looking forward to this continuation for ages and what a cliffhanger. I never expected the ending which is open to many lines of continuation. I shall be in total suspension now until you reveal the next episode. Not to long I hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
blonzyboy

i love it im a loyal reader ive been waiting for months for this chapter and I still await the next one although I really liked Danni in the story its like she is what mike uses to keep the bad dreams again. now it might be mikes turn to be the scared one?

keep up the awesome series I cant wait for chapter 29.

do you know how many chapters you are going to write?

keep up the awesome work!

your loyal fan blonzyboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Motherfucker! You just like leaving us with a cliffhanger and then disappearing for months, huh? You better post the next chapter soon dipshit, or I am gonna hunt your ass down and make you pay ;)

giggityguygiggityguyalmost 10 years ago

You can't keep doing these things to my heart Mentalcase! I'm gonna be on the edge of my seat for the next few months.

Also, I feel like you could have put much more effort into the anal sex scene. it was ok but not up to your stellar standard. it's actually a big moment in the course of the series since its one of the few milestones the family has left so it deserves more.

Not to say I don't love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Stuff!

Oh man, this is some of the work I've ever read and I've been reading for quite awhile. Anyway, really hoping Danni is OK and I just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to your next entry. Oh by the way, an orgy with Mike and the sisters is a REALLY GOOD IDEA! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just wow

Hi,

I just found this website few days ago and I'm totally into your story!

Please don't stop the story now and don't let Danni die :-( That would be one of the hardest and saddest breakdowns I ever read.

Just don't make us cry please ;)

And not that metal shit again, it's just going the be the same repeating as with Mike... I mean i almost pissed myself with that comments from the Voice, because sometimes I think I got the same issues like Mike :D Had quite a few embarrassing moments talking to myself out loud without realizing it :D

Really good story so far, can't wait to see the next chapter but it would be good if it's going to be much more happier now, not such sad moments in between again. Just let Danni be ok :D She is my favorite in this story, remembering me about a very special person in my life...

Cheers to you, I could never right such good stories :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!! not another cliffhanger dude!! have mercy on your readers and keep the chapters coming!!!

;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Eep.

If Danni dies that would ruin a lot of the mood within the family.

"Oh you're mourning the loss of our sister? Sex now?"

Injured sure. But don't kill her :o.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Danni

She's not dead. The attacker pushed himself throught the barrier.

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago
Love this story!

I know it had to be that red headed frat dickwad that was trying to run her over. This story has made me laugh and cry. I know Danni might have died but I still can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
moooooorrrrrreeeee nooooowwww!!!!!!

Write more faster please I've read this story 4 times now waiting for more please i need my fix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please keep danni alive and bring more soon

I've been reading since chapter 1 and this is like a good book it has smut but now it more about the story so please don't kill danni pleas be a pleasant twist and for the love of god don't make me wait months for this next chapter you've turned me into a drug addict I need my fix and I need it now just please don't kill danni make it turn out well.

Also a little background on how Matt and missy got started would be nice please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No. Just no. HEEELLLLLLLL NO!

This is one of the first, and best, stories that hooked me on Literotica. I love never-ending stories/series, especially this one.

That said, hasn't this family suffered enough. You are quickly approaching Game of Thrones territory for how fubar this is. First they lose their parents. Then Danni is assaulted, Mike gets thrashed for saving her, then the bastards wreck his truck and he ends up with amnesia. (I can't remember the exact details, been over a year since I read it, but didn't the red-head dipwad drive a car? How did a CAR run a truck off the road? The size and weight difference should have made a big difference. If I remembered that wrong, please disregard.)

Next you will have a damn red wedding! Stop messing with this family in life or death situations. My willing suspension of disbelief can only go so far before I start reading romance!

Stick to having trouble keeping their secret, and problems juggling so many sisters equally. The worst I can stomach happening to Danni is maybe, maybe, a slight case of agoraphobia, and an increase in dependance on Mike and Emma. And that better be her car still mostly in one piece on the overpass.

Hope to read about Danni's miraculous "close call" very soon. Otherwise...

SteverenosSteverenosalmost 10 years ago
No way - Danni needs to live

Danni has to survive. She survived rape and family loss. Almost lost her lover protector Mike. This is cruel, let it be make it be the red headed duche bag frat boy forever limp and stuck in wheel chair with only his mind to please himself.

Awesome story need to keep the family whole. Bring on more chapters faster you rock.

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 10 years ago
sad to say.....

Have to agree with some of these comments. I recently caught up after a prolonged absence for this series. You're spinning wheels MC. Similar plot devices in different stories will work, but recycling them in the same series and within a dozen or so chapters of each other? Not to mention its pushing 4 years.

Some fans won't care if a series goes forever. They want sexy sister fucking and that's it. Many others do look for more and this series delivered for a fair amount of time, but....

Too many twists and turns for no reason, reaching and trying everything under the sun and now blatantly repeating things.

Coming from someone who wrote a long series of their own I know its hard to lay your kids to rest, but there comes a point a story has to go somewhere and this one isn't any longer.

Wrap it up and try your hand at something new, you have more than enough talent to do so. Good luck with the rest of JTSOU

mahoney72mahoney72almost 10 years ago
Great!

It's a very great story. I like to read it, nut please. Don't let Danni die!

Higster343Higster343almost 10 years ago
One of the best more please

This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read it leaves me wanting more. Please let nothing happen to the family they've had enough sadness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!

Oh man I hope the cops just brought Danni home. And got any release date on ch. 29?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm, sorry but weakest chapter so far.

I love your story, but this felt like the weakest of the series.

I feel this chapter a bit "rushed" perhaps. At least that was the feeling I got when reading it.

For one, I would have liked more from the conversation between Emma an Emily.

And I agree about the anal scene, if Emma was so curious, I expect she did a bit of research online before to be better prepared. That doesn't have to take away from the awkwardness of the first time situation.

I also have to join in the voices saying “NOOOOO, no more vehicular crashes” please.

Don’t kill Danni. I wouldn’t mind if you want to include Emily, or anything like it, but not on Danni’s grave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love the series

i spent the last two weeks reading every ch. and i can say that this is one of the best on literotica. i am going nuts wanting to know what happen to dani, and how it will affect the rest of the family. you should deffently put all these ch. together and make a small book you can download for your tablet. you deffently need to bring ch 29 out. Cant wait to read it

NysoneNysonealmost 10 years ago
Team Danni

Not Danni. We love Danni. Can't they just live together happily forever. She is the best.

NysoneNysonealmost 10 years ago
Team Danni

Danni has to survive so he can do her in the bum too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHY

with all the ways this story could go, why have more people getting hurt.

So now Red is back and using Megan to get back at them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't kill her off!!

Danni can't be killed she and mike are the main characters who love each other and seems like others think so too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I hope this is the case:

The car that intentionally tried to run her off the road went off the overpass, after Danni braked hard. Unfortunately, Danni is even more of a psychological mess.

Lots of directions to go from here. Anxiously waiting to find out what happens next.

Jetpilot123Jetpilot123almost 10 years ago
Danni must live

Danni cant be dead if so whyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the heck!

After waiting so long and getting so excited to see more you go and kill Danni!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hahaha

Quite the cliff hanger. I could bitch, moan, cry wolf or curse but that doesn't cut it. You have provided 28 spectacular chapters, am sure 29 is gonna be better. I dont have a writer's mind so I wont tell you how to follow though with the story.

Mine is a kudos, double handed salute to your work.

Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boring

The series started with a bang and continued smoothly but now it seems u r over stretching this too much. sex is similar, no new characters. Either end it or give it a totally different turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Edge of my seat

Stop leaving me hanging. What happens next? Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I have to say that was a great story I found it two days ago and read through it. You have talent for this that's for sure I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.....

I'm sorry but if Danni dies I'm done with the series. She is my favorite character. Please let the flipped car be reds.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES