Just the Six of Us Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

She felt the rush of an orgasm approaching and reached down, grabbing two handfuls of his hair, pulling him tight up against her as her pussy began to convulse and contract, electricity shooting through her.

Mike looked up at her and grinned a short while later. She smiled down in bliss as he came up to her face, planting a sloppy kiss. She licked at his face, enjoying the taste of herself. It seemed odd at first, but she found it to be a turn on, forbidden almost. Not as forbidden as fucking your own brother or sister, obviously, but still very naughty.

Mike was moving again, then, and he straddled her chest, putting most of his weight on his knees so he didn't crush her. He dropped his meaty cock directly onto her lips, and she gladly opened her mouth and accepted him in, her lips wrapping around her teeth automatically. She really enjoyed the feeling of his cock in her mouth, much more than the taste of her own juices, or those of Emma and Sarah. She was definitely bisexual, but enjoyed cock a little more than any lesbian activities. Mike gently put his hands around the back of her head.

'He's feeling more confident,' she thought. The thought turned her on as he lifted her head, forcing his cock deeper down her throat. She started trying to time his thrusts with suppressing her gag reflex and opening her throat. He began to push a little harder.

She began to feel a familiar feeling beginning to take over, getting hornier and more aggressive. She growled as his cock pushed deeply into her.

Mike sighed in pleasure. "I better slow down, you're going to make me cum too fast," he said, beginning to extricate his dick from her mouth.

She put both of her hands on his buttocks, as his cock popped free. "Don't you dare. I'm sure you can get hard enough again to fuck me in a few minutes. If not, I'll keep sucking your big cock until it gets there."

She felt him shudder as pleasure coursed through him. She figured the dirty talk would turn him on. She felt his hands push back into her long blonde hair, his cock pushing forcefully against the back of her throat. She pushed up on him briefly, his cock popping free.

"Let me try something else," she said briefly. "I read about it," she said with a grin as she turned to lean her head off the side of her bed.

"Now stand up and come around," she said, but he was already moving. She smiled as she felt the tip pushing at her lips. "I heard that it lines the mouth and throat up better, allowing me to take more of you in."

He pushed in at that point, and she opened as she accommodated his girth. He gently pulled on her head, thrusting his hips at her face, effectively fucking her face.

She began to rub her own pussy, her fingers quickly finding her clitoris and rubbing against it. She alternated with that, and pushing a finger inside her. Mike thrust a couple dozen more times, each one deeper than the last.

"I'm going to try and go all the way," he said, pulling out to let her breath.

"You better," she said, almost growling.

He grinned down at her and thrust, forceful, but not rough, his large cock pushing deep into her mouth, down into her throat. She suppressed her gag reflex as he did so, pushing a finger deep inside herself. She heard him say, "God, Beth," and felt him begin to pull out. She wasn't having any of that nonsense. She slapped a hand on his butt again, pulling him back in as she felt the sticky warm mess of his cum begin to shoot down her throat. He began to shake, his knees going weak, his cock spasming in her throat. She began to cum from her own masturbating then, not as strong as the first time, but nice, nonetheless.

Eventually, he extricated himself from her throat, and laid across her bed. She growled in pleasure, swallowing a few times to ensure she'd gotten it all and turned over, rolling her brother over and kissing his stomach.

He laughed in giddy pleasure, her mouth tickling his skin.

She was turned on, however, and wasn't going to stop. She looked up at him and grabbed his cock again. It was semi-hard. He was still obviously turned on, but it was nowhere near its former glory.

She licked slowly up the side, wrapping her lips around the tip briefly, and then down the other side. She continued like this, stopping to turn and throw her legs over him, reaching back across her thigh and grabbing a handful of his hair and pulling him up into her pussy.

She felt his tongue begin to slide up and down her pussy, his arms wrapping around her thighs. He sighed in pleasure beneath her.

She began to suck his cock again, and it started to respond after a few sucks, bouncing upwards as it filled with blood again. She grinned excitedly, her pussy practically aching to feel that monster inside her again.

She began to twist her hands as had read about, moving up and down on the tip of his cock, and was surprised at how quickly he was at full mast. She hopped up when she was satisfied at how hard it was, and spun around, practically leaping up on her bed again.

Mike stopped her, sitting up and pushing her forwards to her knees. She propped herself up on her hands and felt him moving around behind her, positioning himself. She felt his hands grab both of her hips.

"God you have a great fucking body," he told her.

She giggled. "A great fucking body, or a great body for fucking," she said, glancing back.

He laughed. "Take your pick, you're a sex goddess."

She was trying to think of something else to say when she felt him slide that perfect cock of his up and down her slit.

"If you don't get that thing in me pretty damn quick, I'm going to force you down and fuck you my way," she growled.

Mike laughed again, but pushed gently into her.

"Fuck that gentle stuff, fuck me, now!" she snapped quietly.

She felt him reach around, grabbing her breasts and squeezing her nipples, his cock pushing deeply into her.

"Fuck yes," she said, pushing back against him. He squeezed her breasts, pulling out and then slamming his cock back into her. She growled in pleasure, his organ sending ripples of pleasure shooting through her. She felt the strength of his body as he pulled her back onto him.

"Grab some of my hair," she said, her voice a low purr. He pushed deeply into her again, fingers of pleasure dancing over their bodies. His hands left her breasts, and she felt him gathering some of her hair up. He pulled gently, and she had to smile.

"Pull harder," she said, feeling him tighten his grip. He slammed into her again and she moaned in pleasure as her head was pulled back. The sensation drove her higher, the pain from her scalp mixing with the pleasure and getting mixed up in her head.

She squealed in excitement as he pulled a little harder, his hips slapping against her buttocks. He began to fuck her faster and faster, and she began to get lightheaded from the pleasure. She began to orgasm again, but he didn't slow when she contracted around him.

"Oh... fuck... fuck... fuck..." she moaned as his cock pushed deeply in and out of her. He grinned at her as she turned to look back, pleasure smeared across her face, her hair wet and stuck to her.

She felt him pull himself free, and she fell to her side, his hands grabbing a thigh and bringing it wide to allow him in.

"I love you, Beth," he said, pushing his perfect cock along her slit again, and then inside.

"I love you too," she whispered. "Fuck me," she commanded.

He smiled and shook his head in amusement, but pushed his cock in deeper, lifting up on her hips with both of his hands.

The sensation sent more ripples of pleasure emanating from her pussy. She knew she would come again, quickly this time. He pulled his hips up and then fell back down into her, his cock spearing into her pussy. She moaned loudly.

"Would you like to cum on my breasts, or inside me?" she asked as he slid deeply into her again.

He smiled and thrust into her again, leaning down and pushing his lips tightly against hers. She felt herself go giddy, her pussy beginning to convulse in yet another orgasm. She began to get very lightheaded then, and felt Mike speed up as his cock penetrated her again and again. She felt his arms grow stiff, and he thrust deeply one final time before she felt his warm seed shooting into her. The sensation came just as her own orgasm was winding down, but it renewed again, and she found herself contracting as hard as she ever had on his cock.

Mike groaned and slapped his hips down on her again, pulling out briefly and then back in as his cock spurted again and again, his lips still pressing against hers and their tongues dancing with each other.

She gasped again and again as her pussy contracted, her head spinning and vision getting blurry for a few seconds.

He began to pull out of her, but she stopped him with both hands on his buttocks again.

"Leave it in for awhile, just lay on top of me."

"Okay," he said, lowering himself down onto her.

He was heavy, there was no doubt, but she could handle it. The weight of his body on her own was comforting, the feeling of his cock sending warm feelings throughout her body.

He kissed her lips again, then moved to her neck.

She sighed in happiness as he slid slightly to the side, his cock finally sliding free. She pouted at him briefly, but couldn't hold it and smile found its way to her lips.

Her brother kissed her again.

"So how was that?" she asked him.

He smiled. "Great," he said simply.

"No, I mean did you like coming down my throat better than in my pussy? Which was better?"

He laughed lightly. "The thought of my dick in your mouth is enough to get my little guy stirring again. I really liked how much you were able to take. I mean, I know I'm not huge or anything, but it can't be easy to get much in there," he replied.

She nodded. "It's not easy, but it's worth the effort. I had an orgasm from the feeling of your cum shooting down my throat."

"You were also playing with yourself, so I'm sure that didn't hurt matters."

She smiled. "Temptress Beth kind of takes over when I get horny."

He leaned down and sucked on one of her nipples, his free hand moving to a breast.

"God that was good," he sighed, then drew her nipple into his mouth gently, but forcefully.

She sighed happily. "I really wanted you to be able to just... fuck my mouth, you know? I'll get better at that, I promise," she said. He moved to her other nipple, running his tongue across it and drawing it in.

She moaned in pleasure. "Are you listening to me?" she asked.

He looked up at her and smiled. "You're already good at it, Beth. You don't have to practice."

"I'd be practicing on you, dummy," she said as he resumed sucking her nipple.

He looked up at her with a goofy smile on his face. "A little practice never hurt anyone," he agreed.

She laughed and pulled his face towards hers for a kiss. "You better get to bed, Sarah might get horny and pay me a visit, you never know. That is, if you still want to play with fire and keep this a secret from her."

He smiled again. "Just a little bit longer. I don't want to tell her just yet. I know she's going to be relieved and pissed, but I want a little more time with you, and just you."

Beth nodded. "I'm sure you have your reasons."

He rose up then, lifting himself off the bed. "I'll see you again soon," he whispered, pulling his shorts and shirt on. He turned and peered out of her door. The coast must have been clear, because he tossed her a little wave and a kiss and closed the door behind him.

Beth grinned and flopped over on to her side, not bothering to cover herself with the covers, sleeping finding her quickly.

*****

Mike padded quietly down the hall towards his room.

'Satisfied?' he thought to the voice.

"Never, but that will work for now."

He shook his head in resignation, falling into his bed, not bothering to undress or close the door.

The next morning his alarm woke him up. He promptly slapped at it, knocking it off the nightstand. It continued to beep at him. Annoyed, he growled at it and rummaged around on the floor next to his bed for it. He finally found it and pressed the correct button. Sighing, he swung his feet off the bed and rubbed his eyes, yawning as he began to stand.

Steadying himself on the edge of his bed, he turned, heading for the bathroom, yawning again as he stumbled down the hall.

He smelled something cooking as he passed the stairs down. "Mmm," he said. Turning into the bathroom, he dropped his shorts low and relieved himself, flushing and dropping the seat back down.

He headed back to his room after a brief stop at the counter to put on deodorant. After pulling his clothes on, he padded downstairs in his socks, glancing in the kitchen to see Beth cooking several things for breakfast.

Sarah was eying her suspiciously as she drank some coffee. Mike went over and gave Beth a kiss on the cheek, and then followed suit with his oldest sister.

"She's been like this all morning, singing and crap."

Mike laughed. "Maybe she had a good night's sleep."

Beth smiled and continued to fiddle around on the stove.

"Yeah, I guess," Sarah said, not convinced.

Mike saw her turn and wink at Sarah. "I just took care of a few things myself last night," she said.

Sarah grinned then.

Mike shrugged, pretending not to understand. "Must have been a good book," he said.

Beth winked at Sarah again. "The best," she giggled.

Emma and Danni came in the door then, covered in sweat and dressed in their running shirts and shorts. 'They must have been out for a morning jog,' he thought.

"Really, what gave that away, Sherlock—the sweat, the running gear, or the fact that they just came in from outside?"

'Eat it,' he thought. He looked over at his twin and his other sister, both of them gorgeously sweaty and enticing. He had a hard time not staring too closely. It probably fit with his story about not remembering, so he didn't try too hard not to hide it.

Emma's athletic body practically begged to be covered in sweat. It seemed to make her even more attractive than she already was. She was wearing yoga shorts that left nothing to the imagination, and some kind of skin tight top, probably a sports bra. Mike didn't know much about clothing. She was bent over, reaching for something in the bottom of the fridge next to him, his eyes glued to her form as she did so. She stood, and Mike found himself staring at her breasts, the faint outline of her nipples visible.

Danni cleared her throat and Mike tore his eyes away. His other three sisters had looks of amusement on their faces. Mike lowered his head in mock shame as he should have, still playing his part.

Danni was wearing a little more material, but not much. Her top was a little larger, but still skin tight. Her nipples were sticking out more than Emma's, probably a little turned on by Mike's reaction to his twin. The look on her face was still there, however.

Eventually, Beth turned back to the stove and finished making breakfast, bringing it over to the table in several dishes. Biscuits, gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, and hash browns all found a spot on his plate.

"Hungry?" Sarah asked, amused.

Mike smiled and nodded, diving into his food.

Later, Danni and Beth piled into their car, and Mike and Emma into his truck.

"So how was your night last night?" He asked Emma.

"Actually, it was pretty nice. Danni is so damn warm. She kind of just fits right up next to you perfectly, you know?"

Mike and his sister were similar in size, Emma being much more lithe, Mike's muscle mass being larger than his sisters. They were nearly the same height, however, so it made sense that Danni fit well with them both.

He nodded. "Yeah, she's pretty fun to sleep next to." He glanced over at her. "So I peeked in on you two."

"Yeah?" she asked glancing over. "We were just sleeping."

Mike nodded. "Yeah, your hands were cupping her breasts. It was pretty funny."

Emma giggled. "Oops. I must have been having some good dreams." She turned and looked at him then. "Did you go visit Beth?"

Mike nodded. "Yeah, hence the reason she's all bouncy and giddy this morning," he said with a smile. He looked over as they pulled up to a traffic light. "So I was thinking about what you asked me to do."

She looked up from her phone. She was covering her hand with her mouth. "Oh my god," she said, laughing.

"What?" Mike asked.

Emma laughed out loud then, her head rolling back as she cackled. She laughed and laughed, until her stomach began to hurt, her hands clutching at it.

Mike turned to look at her again, raising an eyebrow.

Finally slowing to a giggle, Emma turned and looked at him. "It's from Ashley. She and Paul almost got caught by their mom!"

It was Mike's turn to laugh then. He didn't laugh nearly as hard as she had, however. He turned back and looked at her.

"She was tied up on the bed, unable to move and Paul went to take a shower before untying her. Their mom came home early from work and surprised them. Paul was able to lift Ashley into the shower, rope and all just as their mom came in. She said he sat down on the toilet as their mom peered into the room.

"Oh my god!"

"Their mom apparently didn't put two and two together though, and the whole thing was ignored."

Mike did laugh then. "Oh my God, those idiots," he said eventually.

Emma giggled a final time and wiped a tear from her eye. "So what were you talking about?"

He nodded. "Well, you wanted me to stick it some place... I normally wouldn't."

"Where, like a blender? No wait, a light socket," she said with a grin.

He smirked at her. "No fucker, your ass."

She giggled again at him. "I remember. What about it?"

Mike shrugged. "I think we could try it tonight. Danni could be there if you need a little guidance. Remember, she said she'd done it before."

Emma glanced over at him then. "Doesn't that bother you?" she asked after studying him for a few long moments.

Mike glanced over. "What?"

"Well, it wasn't you that was doing that to Danni. Doesn't it bother to think about someone she used to be with."

Mike thought for a long time about the question. "Honestly, no," he said simply. "I know that we're all more than siblings in our family now, and I like to think of you four as my girlfriends, but can I honestly judge Sarah and Danni for men that they used to be with?"

Emma was looking at him like he had a horn growing out of his head.

"What I mean is that yeah, the thought of some other guy fucking her isn't something I want to think about, but that doesn't mean I get to judge her for it. I dealt with our parents passing differently than she did. I was younger, of course, but still. I'm actually luckier because she is experienced. We can draw from her experience. She knows stuff that won't work, stuff that will, fun things."

Emma's look hadn't changed. "Are you fuckin' with me?"

He laughed. "No, I'm serious! How can I judge you four? What gives me the right? What if I'd actually gone all the way with Emily back in high school? Would you judge me for that?"

"Fair point," she replied. "You really don't have any idea how rare that is in a guy, though, Mike. Most guys have something broken in them that just needs to know what happened with other guys before them. It's gotta be something about being unsure about their dick size."

Mike laughed at that. "I'm just as concerned as the next guy, Em."

"Mike, I'm no expert on cock, but from what I've seen before, you've got nothing to worry about. Having a big dick certainly helps any confidence issues. The difference is, most guys are still all about overcompensating, whether they have a big dick or a little dick. You aren't. You're just you, all the time, even in bed. When you're fucking me, I know you're completely focused on me, not someone I might have been with before."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers