Just the Six of Us Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

"Fuck," she repeated, running a hand through his hair as his teeth gently nibbled her nipple.

He pulled them both backwards into the stream of water and let it wash over them, the water exciting them both as the temperature change shocked their systems.

Both breathed heavily then, Mike taking the other nipple into his mouth as Beth reached out and pulled the door shut behind them. She clicked it closed and then focused on him, or more correctly on what he was doing to her.

He stood then, kissing her deeply, both of his hands finding her thighs and then suddenly lifting. She gasped as he did so, then felt him push her back against the wall as his hand left her buttock and fumbled around below them, reaching for his cock.

She moaned and pure bliss as he lifted his cock upwards and rubbed it along her slit.

"Fuck," she said a third time, and he obliged her, sliding his cock slowly into her and eliciting a low moan.

His hand went back to her buttocks and lifted again, sliding her downwards slightly, but then lifting her up as the water cascaded down. He lifted her slowly upwards, and then back down, fingers of excitement dancing between them. He felt her squeezing his cock and moaned.

"Did you feel that?" she asked.

"Mmmhmm," he muttered between kisses.

"Danni was telling me a few things," she said, between gasps of pleasure.

Mike smiled then, lifting his head and smiling as her blonde hair cascade around her head in a wet mess.

"God you are perfect," he said, slowly lowering her back down.

"No, that is perfect," she said, biting her lip slightly. "Fuck," she said again.

He slid her up again and then slowly, excruciatingly slowly back downwards again, pleasure causing her to uncontrollably open her mouth and her eyes roll briefly back in her head.

He felt her squeeze his cock again, the action furthering his excitement.

He pushed the door to the shower open then, and stepped out, fully supporting her as his cock pushed deeply into her.

He moved to an empty wall and pushed her up against it. She leaned backwards then, her arms around his shoulders and her hips rocking slowly up and down as his cock pushed slowly in and out of her. The fingers of pleasure shot through them both as water dripped off of them both, cooling their bodies. The sensation only served to excite them further. Mike soon was lifting her higher and higher, a soft, wet slapping sound filling the bathroom.

"Oh god," she groaned finally, feeling Mike beginning to thrust more directly, knowing that he would come soon.

"Come in me," she moaned, "It feels so good when you do," she whispered and was rewarded at that moment with the sensation that she had grown to love, her brother filling her up with his seed.

She began to come at that moment as Mike slammed into her again and again, his cock spurting again and again deep into her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she groaned, grinding and pushing down on him forcefully.

Finally spent, he slowly lowered her to the ground, reluctant to break the kiss, still holding her dripping form against his own. She was breathing heavily, her own orgasm lasting much longer than his.

After holding her for a few minutes while they both caught their breath, Mike finally released her so she could dry off and get dressed. She came back after doing so and kissed him, brushing her wet hair out of her eyes. She looked up at him sexily and smiled. "Thank you," she said, kissing him briefly and then turning.

His eyes followed her and as she leaned forward to reach for the door handle, he came up behind her quickly and pushed it closed spinning her around and finding her mouth with his own, his tongue pushing its way inside.

"Mmm!" she muttered, the words cut off. She wrapped her arms around him and sighed, leaning into him.

Finally breaking the kiss, he looked down and smiled. "You are just so damn sexy, and I love you so much, I just couldn't resist."

She grinned then. "Be careful," she warned. "You turn me on again, there's no telling what will end up happening."

He chuckled and released her. "I promised Emma that I'd spend some time with her this evening, so I better save some energy."

She reached down then and squeezed the bulge in his pants. "Lover, you have plenty of energy to fuel that monster," she said, a grin finding her lips.

He groaned then, enjoying the feeling, but she released him quickly.

"Tease," the voice said.

Mike agreed with it, but knew that he had to release her.

She exited after quickly checking both directions and then ran quickly to her room.

Mike turned and cut off the water, heading back towards his room and a nap.

******

He awoke to someone softly prodding his chest. Blearily opening his eyes he saw Sarah standing above him. She had a conflicted look on her face and was pointedly not looking down at him.

"Supper is ready," she said, continuing to look away.

Mike glanced down and suddenly realized why she was acting so strange. After the shower, he'd just sort of fallen into bed without getting dressed. His dick was on display at that moment, not completely erect, but enough to look impressive.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry," he said, scrambling to cover himself. He chuckled to himself as she turned to say something to him, glanced down, and then turned away again, forgetting that she was actually going to speak.

"I'll get dressed and be down in a minute," he said, standing and moving to the dresser.

She followed him with her eyes then, subconsciously licking her lips and holding her breath as he flopped past her.

"Okay," she managed to blurt out, turning and heading for the door.

He pulled on some boxers just as she was leaving. "Sarah!" he called.

She turned then, sighing when she glanced down and saw his shorts on, though he couldn't tell if it was out of disappointment or relief. She came back in and looked at him expectantly.

He came forward then and he saw the look of consternation on her face. She chewed at her lip as he came forward then, wrapping her up in his arms and hugging her.

"You just look like you needed a hug again."

He felt her smile against his shoulder then. "You always were a fan of my hugs," she said. "I'm glad you didn't forget that."

He chuckled and released her. "I'll be down in a few, after I get some clothes on."

She nodded and turned.

He appeared downstairs a few minutes later, a tank top and shorts on. After grabbing a plate of food, he sat down and joined the dinner conversation with his sisters. They all seemed to be smiling happily.

He finished his supper quickly and helped clean up, all five of them heading to the living room to play with the puppies and watch TV. after they finished.

Mike sat on the edge on the edge of the couch, Danni lying easily against his shoulder, the remote in her hand. Beth and Sarah were on their couch, both with puppies in their hands.

Mike's was sitting calmly in his lap, sleeping quietly. Emma sat on the other end of Mike's couch, holding both her and Danni's puppies.

The channels flipped to some girly reality show and Danni giggled as Mike groaned.

"We can't watch sports all the time," she said.

"We never watch sports, Danni," he said.

She giggled and reached over to snatch her puppy from Emma, pulling the fat little thing up to her face to kiss it. It licked her nose in response.

She giggled and eased back into her brother again.

Emma glanced over at him once, and then another time. He pretended not to notice, however, teasingly ignoring her. He knew she was thinking about what he'd told her he'd try tonight.

She glanced over at him again, and he couldn't help but chuckle quietly.

Danni looked at her lap, her phone having just buzzed. She lifted it up and clicked a few buttons. Mike saw the name Megan on the screen. She sat up after a few more texts and handed her puppy back to Emma.

"I'm gonna go see Megan for a little bit, she's got something to show me, apparently," she said, standing and heading off to find her keys.

"You want one of us to go with you?" Emma asked.

Danni shook her head. "I'll be okay. I'll see you soon," she said, twirling her keys easily.

Emma nodded and glanced back at Mike, who grinned and finally looked back at her. Emma's eyes shot up to the ceiling and mouthed the words "Five Minutes" at him.

He nodded and stood, heading upstairs after stopping to kiss Beth, Sarah and then Emma on the head.

"I'm gonna go study and then go to bed."

Sarah smiled up at him and then back to the TV.

"Night baby," Beth said.

"Night bro," Emma replied.

He went upstairs and closed the door behind him, laying on his bed.

Five minutes later, Emma quietly entered his room and clicked the door closed behind her.

"Dirty Fuck Slave is ready for her punishment," she said.

"Woohoo! Assfuckin' time!" the voice yelled.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Master is ready," he said, shaking his head.

She came over to him then and knelt on the bed on all fours.

Mike stood and looked at her like she was crazy.

"You just want me to come shove it in, no foreplay?"

She glanced over at him and realized how ridiculous she probably seemed, and burst out laughing.

She stood then, giggles shaking her body, and shrugged. "I guess I'm a little nervous."

He nodded and came forward, leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Stand up," he said.

She complied, her hands falling to her sides.

"Now turn around and let me see what all the fuss is about."

She blushed a little, but turned and let him look at her ass.

"You know, you might have the nicest ass on the planet," he commented, coming forward to nuzzle one of her cheeks with his nose.

"Thanks, I think," she said.

He squeezed and played with it briefly. "So did you wash your ass?"

She rolled her eyes and turned to shoot him a glare. "Of course I did, you shithead."

"Dude, just do it already."

Mike raised his hands then and began to peel her shorts off, her underwear coming with them.

She smiled and wiggled her butt at him.

"Seriously though, the nicest ass on the planet," he said, leaning forwards and spreading both of her cheeks with his hands, his tongue running down her crack. She groaned as she felt the warmth of his tongue down there.

He saw her lifting her shirt off, and pushed his face deeper into her ass, his tongue finding her asshole and gently prodding.

She moaned.

"She's not going to do that to you is she? Cuz eww," the voice said.

Mike put his hands on her shoulders and pushed, indicating where he wanted her. She moved to the bed then and leaned forwards, placing both hands on the mattress. She moaned as he rubbed his tongue along her slit then, both hands still pulling her cheeks apart.

He tongued her clitoris, but moved back to stick it in her ass again. He stood then, pulling his shorts off and loosing the beast, his shirt following soon after. She knelt on the bed again and smiled back at him.

He winked at her and moved behind her, positioning himself so they could fuck. He rubbed the tip of his cock across one of her cheeks and then directly onto her butthole. She moaned and pushed backwards.

"Fucking stick it in," the voice said.

"Stick it the fuck in," she echoed unknowingly.

He pushed slowly forwards and felt the tip slide into her butt ever so slightly.

"Whoa," she said suddenly.

"What? I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" he blurted out all at once.

"No, just come here a second." She turned around then and took his cock in her mouth, sucking for a few seconds and slobbering noisily, pulling him deep a few times. She pulled him out with a soft pop and turned again.

"Try it again and just go slowly," she said.

He nodded and began to position himself again. His cock pushed at her butthole, more slick this time. It slid in a little bit, but soon she was shaking her head. "Wait, wait, wait," she said, turning and reaching for his dresser and pulling open the drawer. She fumbled around for a little and pulled out a bottle of sexual lubricant that looked liked it hadn't ever been used.

"Where did that come from?"

"Danni and I put it in there," she said, smiling. She popped open the cap and squirted some into her hand, which disappeared behind her on the bed for a moment as she smeared what she could into her ass.

"Okay, now we should be good to go," she said. "Just go slow."

"Dude, this is way overrated," the voice commented. Mike had to agree so far.

Still, Emma wanted him to do this for so long now, he couldn't stop now. He pushed gently forwards with the head of his cock, causing her to bite her lip and push backwards gently.

Suddenly, it slipped in and his hips were up against her buttocks. "Just let me adjust," she said, and he felt her ass getting slightly looser as it squeezed his cock tightly.

"How's it feel?" he asked.

"Definitely good," she said. "I just need to try and relax it a little."

Mike held as still as he could, not worried about losing his erection as he was staring down at her exquisite rump while his cock was shoved deep in it.

Slowly she began to try and slide forwards, the movement coming easier. "How's that feel for you?" she asked.

He shrugged. "It feels different, but good. It's much, much tighter. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you."

"I like being hurt, remember? Bondage and whatnot..." she said, trailing off as she slid down his cock again. "Oooh," she said, sounding slightly surprised at how good it felt the second time. "That's getting much better," she said.

He pulled back with both of his hands then, his cock sliding deep into her. She began to breathe heavier and looked back at him as he pushed her away slowly, his hands stopping and then pulling her back onto him.

"God that feels good," she said, breathing heavily. "I'm going to come so fast," she said. "Fuck me," she said.

Mike moved only slightly faster, still worried that he'd hurt her.

She pushed back hard against him though, and pulled out just as fast and then back down again, her butt slapping against his hips. She moaned quietly. "Fuck me harder, Master," she said.

He felt her ass squeeze tight around him and then she began to come. It was definitely an interesting sensation. Emma was gasping in pleasure, little yelps coming from her as his cock plunged deeply into her.

Finally figuring out that she was okay, he began to fuck her harder, fully into and out of her. He soon began to feel his own orgasm building.

"Do you want me to come in you?" he asked.

She was on her second orgasm by that point, his cock thrusting deeply into her. She couldn't speak very well as the orgasm was hitting her full blast at that moment. She did nod her head though, just as he began to fill her up.

"Oh God," she said, over and over.

He grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled hard, his cock thrusting deep, her perfect ass slapping against his hips as he filled her with come.

Spent, they collapsed on the sheets. Emma didn't lay very long, however, and soon wrapped a towel around herself and headed to their bathroom. She showered off quickly and hopped out, Mike following in quickly and quietly to shower. He emerged a few minutes later and headed to her room.

She was laying in bed, a pleased look on her face.

"God that was fun," she said. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked.

He smiled. "It was alright," he said. "I liked it enough to do it again," he said. "If you want to," he added.

She smiled. "You bet your ass."

*****

Danni clicked on the radio and flipped through the stations. She found an oldies station she liked and pulled out of the driveway. She sighed as she looked at the gas gauge, realizing that she'd have to stop and get gas if she wanted to make it to Megan's and back. She pulled out of the drive and put the car in drive, heading to the closest station a few blocks away.

She hopped out and slid her card down the reader, pulling the nozzle off the holder and sliding it into the car. She clicked her phone on as she waited, texting Megan that she'd had to stop for gas. She didn't notice someone watching her from a car that was pulled up to the front of the station. The occupant had gotten into his car when her back was turned towards him.

She replaced the cap and put the nozzle back, grabbing her receipt and hopping back in. She pulled out and began the trip to Megan's again. She normally took the route by school, but decided to take the loop. It was technically longer actual distance, but it didn't take as long because of no stop lights, and not much traffic.

She merged easily with the light traffic. There was a single semi truck, and then a car that had followed her up the ramp from the gas station.

She began to wonder what Mike and Emma had managed to accomplish with the anal sex thing that Emma had mentioned they'd be doing. She'd gotten so close with her younger sister lately. They'd sit and talk more than they ever did. Emma had told her all about how Emily understood and that she didn't want to break up anything the girls and Mike had.

She smiled when she thought of her knight in shining armor, her protector and confidant. Her lover. The thought made her all giddy inside.

The car behind her was getting awfully close, so she increased her speed a little bit.

She hoped that Mike was being as gentle as he could with Emma. Anal sex could be fun, but if it was done roughly, or quickly, it could get incredibly messy.

She knew she didn't have to worry about Mike.

The car behind her finally moved to pass, the semi having pulled off at one of the exits, leaving Danni and the other car the only ones on the highway. It pulled up next to her.

She glanced over briefly, wondering why the car was matching her speed. She froze, fear wrapping its icy talons onto her heart.

******

Officer Daniels saw two cars in the opposing lanes of traffic as he crested a hill on the loop. He saw one of the cars swerve violently into the other.

He slowed immediately and flipped on his flashers and siren, clicking his radio to call it in and request back up.

The car slammed into the other one a second time as they passed the policeman, and he lost sight of them as the crested the overpass that he'd just come off.

He turned as quickly as he could, seeing one of the cars slam through the barrier of the overpass and flip, landing with a sickening crunch on the pavement below. Cars swerved out of the way as the vehicle seemed to come out of nowhere above them.

He could see the other battered car still on the overpass and whispered a silent prayer as he sped up to it.

*****

There was a knock at the door. Loud. Mike sat upright in bed and looked at the time. It wasn't very late. He sat up, sensing something wrong. That had been a very loud knock.

He heard Sarah stirring downstairs and then fumbling with the door. He hit the bottom step and saw the look of fear in her eyes as she looked back at him.

He looked past her and felt his heart leap into his throat. A couple of policemen stood at the door.

'Danni,' he thought, realizing she hadn't been in the beside him.

"Are you the legal guardian of Dannica Matthews?" the officer was asking Sarah.

Mike's world began to crumble around him.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers