All Comments on 'Just the Thought of You Ch. 01'

by Brunne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 10 years ago
AAAARGH!!

Some of us avoid starting to read multi-part stories in the middle. I clicked on this story SPECIFICALLY because it was "Ch. 01", only to see that it was Chapter 01 - OF PART THREE!" - I stopped at that point and came straight here to express my displeasure at the "bait-and-switch."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Like Rei, i wanted to start a new story from the beginning. upon seeing ch 1 of part 3, i went back to your page to read parts 1 and 2. i am so glad i did. this story/journey is incredible. it's very well written, which isnt something i always find here. the plot, emotions, and character development are incredible. i can't wait for ch 2!!!

michrmichrabout 10 years ago
Yay! You are back!

I absolutely love part 1 and 2 and have been checking your profile page regularily to see if you have posted more stories. I am so happy that you are continuing Stephanie and Jarrod's story - they are both so deliciously complicated. My heart was aching while reading this chapter. I cannot wait to see how they put aside their fears and issues to build something together. 5 stars!

PrimalGinnPrimalGinnabout 10 years ago
Nice

Nice come back! I love their againsty relationship. Please continue.

PanthemPanthemabout 10 years ago
Worth the wait!

So glad you decided to continue Steph and Jarod's story! This installment was absolutely worth waiting for. Even more worth waiting for... the HOTNESS we all know is coming when these two finally give in. You write such engaging characters and throw just enough humor in there to balance out the angst. Ill be checking back regularly for the next chapter.

TheBearsDoeTheBearsDoeabout 10 years ago
Love the characters :)

I've really enjoyed this series. Love the characters and both points of view. Reminds me why I like being dominated also! And the titles are very clever, I'm a Sinatra fan also :).

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Hanging on by a thread

...such suspense, great pacing, moving characters. I want to know why Jarod is so closed off to himself and to others. Can't wait for the next installment. Terrific writing.

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Can't believe I missed this being posted, I think I checked your bio page the day before! Absolutely fantastic, a rich mix of emotion wonderfully written. Should be working but am moving on to the next chapter! 😉

Po8pPo8pover 2 years ago

Seen such words like moor, horse and such. Add there mentions of Henry Crowfold and you got me right in the middle of classics. Thanks a bunch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunne@Brunne
~ ABOUT ME ~ Discovered I liked writing even more than just reading. I attempted to write straight erotica, but somehow love keeps creeping in. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE STORY: STEPHANIE & JAROD...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES