All Comments on 'Just the Thought of You Ch. 02'

by Brunne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BRAVO!

What an amazing chapter!!!

I am so impatient to read what happens in Ch.3!!!

When can we expect it? I really hope you can post it in next 3 days or so tops, this is one incredible story. BRAVO!

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Well that was just amazing and oh so worth the wait. One of the best stories....... I just love these two! You should publish, what more can I say except thank you and that I can't wait for the next chapter. M x

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 10 years ago
Spectacular - eagerly awaiting chapter 3!

Wonderful and erotic series. Your writing ranks w the best on this site. Thank you for keeping the chapters long. I'm learning to savor each page, like wine, yet I'm impatient for each posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wow...so I started reading your writing today and I’ve fallen in love with it. The way you manage to tell a story with so little dialogue is mesmerising. I’ve always thought that a good story has plenty of dialogue and conversation, but what makes your writing beautiful is not what the characters say, but what they think.

I’ll admit it, I like Jarod’s thoughts more. Surprising, since I’m a girl and should find the female POV more relatable. But there’s just so much angst and his emotions are so raw that it drives me crazy. I love how torn he is and I can feel his frustration. It may also be due to the fact that your writing is a little more effective in third person than in first. Just a thought.

Please, please keep writing! You are unbelievably talented and this story has been driving me nuts!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story. I hope you are going to continue. Please, continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunne@Brunne
~ ABOUT ME ~ Discovered I liked writing even more than just reading. I attempted to write straight erotica, but somehow love keeps creeping in. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE STORY: STEPHANIE & JAROD...