All Comments on 'Just the Thought of You Ch. 03'

by Brunne

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

This is the first time I'm leaving a comment for you, simply because I wanted to read everything through first. You are by far my favorite writer here. While I enjoy and even love other stories as well, you have a particular style that calls to me. You blend reality and hope so well that it creates a different universe. In all actuality, it is certainly the same Universe as before, but seen through different lenses, tinted by different emotions then the day to day ones. You validate things that most take for granted and you do it in such a way that makes us look twice at what we have and truly see the beauty in that which we failed to appreciate before. Sincerely, a devoted fan.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonabout 10 years ago
I read them all

I loved the characters, I loved the stories and I was mad crazy in love with the sex... I think you could do an epilogue though (mostly cuz I don't want this story to end). Well done and please continue writing

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Oh my.......what a glorious finish. I really, really didn't want it to end. It was certainly worth waiting for and you were certainly right to continue with the story. Too often it's left left with a love scene and so much unfinished. You have taken the time to do this right and to give Steph and Jarod a worthy, well...beginning really. I know this last part of the story has been more time consuming to write and get posted for you and just a big thank you for sticking with it and letting us enjoy it. Well done. ***** . M x.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved...every...single...one

Fantastic story. Fantastic writing. Captured a breathtaking intensity and made it beautiful. Made them beautiful. So goddamn good. Thank you.

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 10 years ago
Powerful

Bravo! I agree with other commenters, perfect ending. I cared about these characters and the way the story develops via their thought processes makes for a particularity intense shared experience. Their inner conflicts lend credibility to their behavior. And the sex scenes have such erotic detail! I've reread the entire series and will again. Brunne, you are such a talented writer! Hopefully you'll find it in you to write more stories on Lit.

PanthemPanthemabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

You have such a lovely, poetic style to your writing. I always find myself finishing your stories with a sigh. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

AMAZING STORY!

I miss Steph & Jarod already!

Your stories are like a drug, I swear.

GemmaRaphaelGemmaRaphaelabout 10 years ago
Steph reminds me of myself

I looked out for this for ages and didn't see it until yesterday. Great story. Hot and angsty. Took them long enough to start communicating properly, eh? Steph is a very believable character, she reacts the way I would. Except I would have escaped into my head and forgotten him completely at any hint of rejection. Only to remember later when it was too late.

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 9 years ago
wonderful

Thank you so much for this!

Now we need another!

mystical_penguinmystical_penguinover 9 years ago
intense

This is d most intense story I have read... I loved all of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful

Super series about two complicated people.

It was alive with writing which spoke directly to the reader - even better, it was constructed in a grammatical sense, punctuated properly and flowed beautifully.

Too many stories on this site seem to be written by illiterates - it really makes a story like this stand head and shoulders above the dross!

late2thepartylate2thepartyabout 7 years ago
Still a wonderful series

Had to re-read. Loved the way you pulled it together and brought to a close.

Gypsy_Gypsy_almost 7 years ago
God damn

Nothing coherent in a writer's words but it was amazing as is.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Lovely series (All of them)!

A lovely story. Not normally a non-consent fan but the early context intrigued me. Glad I went with it! Once it became clear it was consensual I was right on board!

glowcatglowcatover 6 years ago

One of my all time favourite stories on Lit! Love your style of writing I just wish you had more stories to read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrunne@Brunne
~ ABOUT ME ~ Discovered I liked writing even more than just reading. I attempted to write straight erotica, but somehow love keeps creeping in. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE STORY: STEPHANIE & JAROD...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES